Controlled Labs & Phentermine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlled Labs & Phentermine

Would it be alright to take the following togather?

Green Magnitude
    White Flood
    Purple Wrath
    GlycerGlow
    Blue Up Stime Free

And Phentermine (instead of Red Acid)

I took Phentermine in the past with good results. I am just not tottaly sure of what it all is. I know it is an appetite suppressant. But I am pretty sure it has stims in it, because it keeps me awake.

I got this from a website:
    What drug(s) may interact with phentermine? (Back to top)
    •linezolid
    •medicines for blood pressure
    •medicines for diabetes
    •medicines for mental depression
    •other medicines or herbal products for weight loss or to decrease appetite

Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including nonprescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.

Here is a good site that shows in formula and ingredients
    http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed...1&type=display

Thanks for any and all help!

Tim

you would need to ask your doctor
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Isnt that what Bill Romanowski got in big trouble for when he was using it and giving some to teammates?

Comment

Originally posted by earlyriser73
        Isnt that what Bill Romanowski got in big trouble for when he was using it and giving some to teammates?
        What, you mean the linebacker who was too weak to compete at the pro level so he used that excuse to justify steroid use? That Bill Romanowski?

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by tims03redfire
          Would it be alright to take the following togather?

Green Magnitude
          White Flood
          Purple Wrath
          GlycerGlow
          Blue Up Stime Free

And Phentermine (instead of Red Acid)

I took Phentermine in the past with good results. I am just not tottaly sure of what it all is. I know it is an appetite suppressant. But I am pretty sure it has stims in it, because it keeps me awake.

I got this from a website:
          What drug(s) may interact with phentermine? (Back to top)
          •linezolid
          •medicines for blood pressure
          •medicines for diabetes
          •medicines for mental depression
          •other medicines or herbal products for weight loss or to decrease appetite

Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including nonprescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.

Here is a good site that shows in formula and ingredients
          http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed...1&type=display

Thanks for any and all help!

Tim
          Dude, Phentermine is basically an amphetamine. It acts on the central nervous system and releases dopamine, epinephrine (adrenaline), and norepinephrine which are all catecholamines. The only thing I know of, that contains it, is Adipex... If you have that, it was prescribed, if you have it and it wasn't prescribed, DO NOT take it. It can cause a strong habitual addiction as well... but on the upside, your appetite won't exist. I wouldn't take this past 2 hours of waking either, or you will not sleep well. It might increase your blood pressure, so using this in conjunction with white flood is a no no. I believe you would do best to discontinue usage of this product and have your heart checked out, as it can cause various heart disorders.

Comment

Working...
          X