Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready to start my stack

Ok so after much needed help(thanks CL reps) I received my
    Green B/White B/SesaGlow/Red Acid stack.

I will take the GB/WB/RA 45 mins pre workout and half way through my bottle of white blood I am going to switch to taking it pre bed.

I plan to start the first week or so of Sesaglow 2 times a day just in the morning and once with dinner. After a week or 2 I will go to the 3 times a day.

I will not post daily due to time contraints but will atleast check in once a week with some updates. I will say that I have a really hard time responding to supplements and anyone who knows me would agree so if I report back good things then its no BS..

Thanks again for all of you who answered my questions.. I feel good about the stack I decided on and hoefully I can cut the 10-12 pounds of fat I need and hold on to as much muscle as possible.

Originally posted by dgordon80
    Ok so after much needed help(thanks CL reps) I received my
    Green B/White B/SesaGlow/Red Acid stack.

I will take the GB/WB/RA 45 mins pre workout and half way through my bottle of white blood I am going to switch to taking it pre bed.

I plan to start the first week or so of Sesaglow 2 times a day just in the morning and once with dinner. After a week or 2 I will go to the 3 times a day.

I will not post daily due to time contraints but will atleast check in once a week with some updates. I will say that I have a really hard time responding to supplements and anyone who knows me would agree so if I report back good things then its no BS..

Thanks again for all of you who answered my questions.. I feel good about the stack I decided on and hoefully I can cut the 10-12 pounds of fat I need and hold on to as much muscle as possible.
    Sounds good

Comment

thanks I also thought about taking one white blood at night and the two before work out.. would there be any significance in one pill at night?

Comment

thanks I also thought about taking one white blood at night and the two before work out.. would there be any significance in one pill at night?
        for a nighttime dose anything less than 3 would be waste.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

One week

Ok after one week of taking the following

Green Buldge Pre workout hour
          Red Acid Pre workout 30-40 mins
          Sesaglow 3 time daily with meals
          Whiteblood at night prebed
          1.5-2 gallons of water

Its a little early to give an update but I have been nailing the timing down perfect and my water intake is on point. I think the red acid lacks the stim I need pre-workout so I will add one of my stacker energy pills per-workout. red acid does give me more energy through the day because I tend to nap at work at my desk around 2pm and that hasnt been an issue..

Early reports for me is whiteblood at night helps with sleep but I think pre-workout may be better for me..but its all trial and error and I will send another update out next week.

Comment

1.5-2 gallons of water

Its a little early to give an update but I have been nailing the timing down perfect and my water intake is on point. I think the red acid lacks the stim I need pre-workout so I will add one of my stacker energy pills per-workout. red acid does give me more energy through the day because I tend to nap at work at my desk around 2pm and that hasnt been an issue..

Early reports for me is whiteblood at night helps with sleep but I think pre-workout may be better for me..but its all trial and error and I will send another update out next week.
            So far so good

Comment

1.5-2 gallons of water

I think you will enjoy the white blood more pre-workout. Aslo I think that you would like the effects of Red Acid if you used it twice daily. (at least I did) I also take in two forms of creatine, one pre one post... something to consider, maybe add in Green MAG or double your buldge intake.

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
                I think you will enjoy the white blood more pre-workout. Aslo I think that you would like the effects of Red Acid if you used it twice daily. (at least I did) I also take in two forms of creatine, one pre one post... something to consider, maybe add in Green MAG or double your buldge intake.

Actually thanks for pointing out my mistake.. I take red acid 30 mins before breakfast then 30 mins before I work out which is about 9 hours apart.

I agree I did like the effects of WB pre workout... I also think you may be on to something about the creatine. I may add a bulk CEE for post work out. I really dont like over dosing only because the bottle will last me longer and its just always been a good rule of thumb for me to go by..

thanks for the input!!

Comment

Working...
                X