A Beastly review: WF+PW+GFH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Beastly review: WF+PW+GFH

I am really to lazy to run a full log But I thought I would give a initial impression first workout review.

I dont know how to post pics so here is the links to the FAQs

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2021
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=65

Eye candy/first impression: 5/10
    I really like Cl's labeling and the safety orange color of the WF really makes the product look serious and somehow powerfull, but when I cracked open the container and gave it the whiff test I threw up a liitle in my mouth.

Mixability: 10/10
    The only similar product of this nature I have used is Charge from Labrada I think and It was like drinking sandy water. I put this stuff in a shaker bottle gave it a little shaky-shaky and viola mixed. There were a few shiney blue things I could see swirling around the bottle, But I couldnt feel them going down and that is what is important to me.

Taste: 2/10
    I know a lot of people say playing with the quantity of the water makes a difference and I will see but at 1 scoop PW, 2 scoops WF, and 25 ounces of water it was bad,real bad.

Energy: 10/10
    This really easily could have been one of those lazy saturdays but not with this stuff. I drank it about 1:00 and at 1:25 as I pulled into the parking lot I started feeling the tingle and knew it was going to be a good day.

Focus: 8/10
    The focus was great today except I dont usually get a lot of caffeine and after my first set I felt a little jittery so I walked into the locker-room and sat down for a minute and tried to calm down. It worked and It was smooth energy all the way after that.

Pump: 10/10
    I am giving this a 10 but I almost felt like a different 'kind' of pump. After my first set which was a superset of flat bench and wide grip low pulley rows I didnt really feel anything different but when I went into the locker-room and saw myself in the mirrors I was like "Damn, my pecs are swole!!" And this trend continued I didnt really feel a pump but the mirror said otherwise. Which was really the thing I liked best because the "pump and the burn" sometimes is a bit of a destraction to me especially in my arms when I am trying to do back.

Overall: 10/10
    I know this isn't and average of the above scores but really, is smell and taste that important in a sup. It really performed in the gym and that is all that matters to me. If taste was that important I would have just drank some Kool-aid and sat on the couch all day.... mmmmmm ..... Kool-aid.
    Last edited by Obeast; 03-17-2007, 04:57 PM.
    Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Originally posted by Obeast
    I am really to lazy to run a full log But I thought I would give a initial impression first workout review.

I dont know how to post pics so here is the links to the FAQs

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2021
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=65

Eye candy/first impression: 5/10
    I really like Cl's labeling and the safety orange color of the WF really makes the product look serious and somehow powerfull, but when I cracked open the container and gave it the whiff test I threw up a liitle in my mouth.

Mixability: 10/10
    The only similar product of this nature I have used is Charge from Labrada I think and It was like drinking sandy water. I put this stuff in a shaker bottle gave it a little shaky-shaky and viola mixed. There were a few shiney blue things I could see swirling around the bottle, But I couldnt feel them going down and that is what is important to me.

Taste: 2/10
    I know a lot of people say playing with the quantity of the water makes a difference and I will see but at 1 scoop PW, 2 scoops WF, and 25 ounces of water it was bad,real bad.

Energy: 10/10
    This really easily could have been one of those lazy saturdays but not with this stuff. I drank it about 1:00 and at 1:25 as I pulled into the parking lot I started feeling the tingle and knew it was going to be a good day.

Focus: 8/10
    The focus was great today except I dont usually get a lot of caffeine and after my first set I felt a little jittery so I walked into the locker-room and sat down for a minute and tried to calm down. It worked and It was smooth energy all the way after that.

Pump: 10/10
    I am giving this a 10 but I almost felt like a different 'kind' of pump. After my first set which was a superset of flat bench and wide grip low pulley rows I didnt really feel anything different but when I went into the locker-room and saw myself in the mirrors I was like "Damn, my pecs are swole!!" And this trend continued I didnt really feel a pump but the mirror said otherwise. Which was really the thing I liked best because the "pump and the burn" sometimes is a bit of a destraction to me especially in my arms when I am trying to do back.

Overall: 10/10
    I know this isn't and average of the above scores but really, is smell and taste that important in a sup. It really performed in the gym and that is all that matters to me. If taste was that important I would have just drank some Kool-aid and sat on the couch all day.... mmmmmm ..... Kool-aid.
    Thanks for the feedback

Comment

update

This time I used 2 scoops WF, 1 scoop PW, 50 ounces of water.
      This amount of water I think is just right. This makes it a completely different animal. It actually tastes like something designed for human consumption, pleasant even. The fact that it actually tastes pleasant means I was able to sip it over about 15-20 minutes. This in turn really helped with the focus/energy. Before, the energy hit so hard I was a bit jittery but not this time. So my updated scores are.

Taste: 8/10

Focus: 10/10
      Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

This time I used 2 scoops WF, 1 scoop PW, 50 ounces of water.
        This amount of water I think is just right. This makes it a completely different animal. It actually tastes like something designed for human consumption, pleasant even. The fact that it actually tastes pleasant means I was able to sip it over about 15-20 minutes. This in turn really helped with the focus/energy. Before, the energy hit so hard I was a bit jittery but not this time. So my updated scores are.

Taste: 8/10

Focus: 10/10

Comment

A few weeks into it and the resluts are still kickin ass. The only real negative side effect is I have to have solid food in me when I take it or it gives me tha poops. I used to wake have a protein/carb shake then hit the gym. That wasnt working out well for my cornhole so now I replaced the Carbs in the shake with some oats then wait an hour then pound the WF. This seems to work better.

Comment

Just a side note I didnt really notice it at the time But this seems to have a pretty good appetite supressant effect. I have cycled off and for the past 2 weeks I have been so hungry that I almost gnawed my leg off twice.

Comment

Just a side note I didnt really notice it at the time But this seems to have a pretty good appetite supressant effect. I have cycled off and for the past 2 weeks I have been so hungry that I almost gnawed my leg off twice.
              Good thing ?

Bad thing ?

Comment

ANy appetite suppression is great for me Just maybe not for everybody

Comment

Sounds like these supps are pretty solid. Thinking about ordering some WF and GM after i have heard so many great reviews about them. I think sometime in a day or so im going to give them a try. Glad they are working for ya though.

Comment

Working...
                  X