Need help for stacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for stacking

Hey guys, 1st post here and it's gonna be a question. First i wanna say i'm a big CL fan, providing one of the very best supps on the market on a very reasonable prices ... so - Kudos for that.
    I wanna stack a few supplements, can't really deside which one. Last year i stacked gm, wf & pw - the effect was amazing. Now i wanna try something a little different. I've decided to take GM and OT. Beside that i'm teared up between PW vs PP and Blue gene vs Blue growth - that's where the help is needed . Also, i'm wondering if i should add somewhere glycergrow since i see very positive feedback on the product here. I'm opened to other suggestions.
    Beside the above i will add some eaa's /probably gaspary aminomax 8000/ and mayb a protein powder, haven't decided on that.
    I'm 25 yo, 178 cm/5.8 ft., 81kg/178lbs, training around 10 years.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Heckatorn; 04-22-2014, 11:23 PM.

Green MAG - Good choice as a creatine, so that is covered.
    OT - MV that is great, another staple supp.

Have you used any other supps since you started using GM/WF/PW last year?

Honestly that is a classic combo. Before I recommend anything, what are your goals?
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Stopped GM, WF & PW around October, was taking 2 doses of PW per workout so i used 2 jars. During the winter i used peak products (german brand) - Anabolic fusion as protein powder, Plutonium as booster although it has pretty much everything - 120 ingrediants as i can recall, some eea's & Trianabol for post workout. Btw the booster was rly powerful but gave me terrible heartburns. Stopped taking those around Feb., since then i'm using only eea's & protein powder.
      I realize the mentioned CL combo's great but i'm rly not very keen on nitric oxyde. It has great effect on workouts but since my job is very stressful it kinda f*cks up my nervs :}. Also beside ur workout it really boosts road rage hah.
      As for goals - i wanna drop 1-2kg's and still gain muscle. i'm going for a lean defined look, vascularity & low body fat. I usually diet atleast 6 months per year so now i'm starting after 15th of may with a bottle of oxyelite pro fatburner (used it last year, effect was amazing so i'm sticking to it) combined with some eea's. Was thinking of starting some of the supps in the begining of june and adding the GM around the middle of the month. Basicly ... i think that's it :}

Comment

I think an intra workout like PW would be great. I personally like Blue Gene since it helps me recover faster and I always felt fuller/recovered quicker with it.

GG is great but I personally would hold off first and see if you do well with a BG/PW stack. This would be caffeine free/stim free, which I love.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/co...hite-pump.html

WP is interesting to try as a non stim pre workout. Do you live in US?
        CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Unfortunatelly no, I'm from Europe, Bulgaria. Here we don't have yet WP in online stores which is kinda weird, usually you can find anything. Maybe it's b/c the product it relatively new to the market.
          I'm usually ok with stimulants and have a high caffeine tolerance. That's why i cant figure out why NO have this effect on me. I could be imagining things hah. Another reason im on the scale about WF is cuz of the speculations that NO has a negative effect on the heart.
          Ok so BGene is added to the stack. I think i've read somewhere it's bettter to be taken 2 months on & 1 off. Since i'd like my peak to be Aug/Sept i'll start it around 1st of July.
          So you prefer PW over PP? Is this cuz of the Hydrolyzed Whey Protein ingredient of the second? Truth be told i kinda wanted to experiment with PP, never used it but i'v read some very positive reviews ...
          Last edited by Heckatorn; 04-23-2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Yea both are awesome, but if you want to lean out I'd say save the calories right? But it's your choice.
            CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

I'll see how i'm doing on the budget, if i can add a protein powder i'll prolly stick to PW. Thanks man.

Comment

Keep us updated on your progress !!

Comment

Hah thanks i will. I'm starting about a month or so from now. Btw i was thinking ... in the listed supplements above - GM, PW, BGene, OT, aminomax 8000 /contains creatine/ & i'm actually hesitating on adding WF - any chance of creatine overdose? I'll be taking those little above 3 months.
                  Last edited by Heckatorn; 04-27-2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Any idea how much creatine is in the protein? I hate protein products with creatine in it.

Honestly if it has creatine I wouldn't take another creatine supp.
                    CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

The creatine content isn't specified anywhere since it's a prop. blend, even Google shrugs shoulders lol. Prolly will be best to finish them before i start the stack & just replace them with protein powder after that. Aminomax 8000 also contains BCAA's and taurine which would be pointless combination with PW & even more so - if i add WF to the equasion. So the stack would be just GM, OT, PW, BGene, some protein powder & maybe WF every now and then
                      Last edited by Heckatorn; 04-28-2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X