Placing my order today..need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placing my order today..need help

Whats up everyone and first off thanks to CL's for having a dedicated forum to discuss their supplements..

OK I have bulked up to about 190 and I am going to start my spring cut. I look to get down to 175max but 180 would be great. As everyone muscle loss is a concern but I have the proper diet and excersise plan to help with that so I will spare that. I just finished my GB/WB stack and I am deff going to continue with that but in a CUT is white blood the best option. I am going to add Sesaglow but have a questions about red acid gen 2. I would prefer to spend a resonable amount of cash because so how does Stacker2 match up against red acid. Keep in mind I can get the stacker 2 for FREE.. I know red acid will be a better option but with the cash value in mind would it be better to invest the money into gb/wb/sg? here is the ingredients to stacker2. Any advice is welcomed and would be appreciatted.

Proprietary Blend - 520mg
    Citrus Aurantium (from fruit, supplying 6 mg synephrine), Cassia Nomane Extract (form leaves, stems and pods), Kola Nut Extract (from seeds, supplying 200 mg caffeine alkaloids), White Willow Bark, Chromium Picolinate
    Other Ingredients:
    Di Basic Calcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Activated Carbon, Gelatin, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Red#3

Originally posted by dgordon80
    Whats up everyone and first off thanks to CL's for having a dedicated forum to discuss their supplements..

OK I have bulked up to about 190 and I am going to start my spring cut. I look to get down to 175max but 180 would be great. As everyone muscle loss is a concern but I have the proper diet and excersise plan to help with that so I will spare that. I just finished my GB/WB stack and I am deff going to continue with that but in a CUT is white blood the best option. I am going to add Sesaglow but have a questions about red acid gen 2. I would prefer to spend a resonable amount of cash because so how does Stacker2 match up against red acid. Keep in mind I can get the stacker 2 for FREE.. I know red acid will be a better option but with the cash value in mind would it be better to invest the money into gb/wb/sg? here is the ingredients to stacker2. Any advice is welcomed and would be appreciatted.

Proprietary Blend - 520mg
    Citrus Aurantium (from fruit, supplying 6 mg synephrine), Cassia Nomane Extract (form leaves, stems and pods), Kola Nut Extract (from seeds, supplying 200 mg caffeine alkaloids), White Willow Bark, Chromium Picolinate
    Other Ingredients:
    Di Basic Calcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Activated Carbon, Gelatin, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Red#3
    Since you get the stacker for FREE, use that for a pre-workout boost and add SesaGLOW (with meals) if possible.

Comment

That sounds like a good plan. Always use free supplements to your benefit

Comment

So GB/WB/SG plus the stacker 2..

Also I used the WB pre workout last time would it be good to try it pre bed this time around? I figure its worth a shot

Comment

white blood is great before bed but don't forget about the pre-workout cell volume

Comment

So GB/WB/SG plus the stacker 2..

Also I used the WB pre workout last time would it be good to try it pre bed this time around? I figure its worth a shot
            Definately worth a try, maybe add it to your stack if / when you feel that you need to improve recovery.

Comment

Stacker isn't suppose to be a good option for fatloss / thermos. Don't quote me, but I will try to find the link, but the "Stacker" line is suppose to have serious potential for problems relating to the heart and other organs. I honestly thought that it was taken off the market. Guess not....

Again, could be wrong, but I'll look to verify if I can....

Edit: I stand corrected. The ephedra based one caused problems according to most sources. The ephedra free however isn't too highly rated at doing anything. If it works, good to hear. If not, GO RED ACID!

Last edited by Spartan; 03-16-2007, 03:44 PM.
              Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                Stacker isn't suppose to be a good option for fatloss / thermos. Don't quote me, but I will try to find the link, but the "Stacker" line is suppose to have serious potential for problems relating to the heart and other organs. I honestly thought that it was taken off the market. Guess not....

Again, could be wrong, but I'll look to verify if I can....
                i think the original with ma haung was removed.
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I rememeber taking the orignial, whew boy!
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                    I rememeber taking the orignial, whew boy!
                    powerful shiat?

Out Now:
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Um ya, imagine not doing any physical activity, and your heart still going at like 170bpm
                      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

ha ha. ahh ephedra how i miss you

Comment

Originally posted by Supplements
                          ha ha. ahh ephedra how i miss you
                          Yeah you can still get some ephedra products on a site called thatswholesale.com

See my situation is I used to take the ephedra kind and got so used to it and now most fat burners/thermo's have little or no effect. I went ahead and ordered the Gb/WB/SG stack and if the results are marginal then I will add the red acid shortly.. how effective is the SesaGlow with out the red acid? Does one compliment the other or does it not matter?

Comment

Yeah you can still get some ephedra products on a site called thatswholesale.com

See my situation is I used to take the ephedra kind and got so used to it and now most fat burners/thermo's have little or no effect. I went ahead and ordered the Gb/WB/SG stack and if the results are marginal then I will add the red acid shortly.. how effective is the SesaGlow with out the red acid? Does one compliment the other or does it not matter?
                            they do compliment each other, but work will independently as well.

Out Now:
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              they do compliment each other, but work will independently as well.
                              Yeah i noticed the back of the sesaglow says to take it along with red acid.. really makes me want to try it but i have this free bottle of stacker 2 looking at me.. the stacker 2 says to take after meals but i am goin to use it as a pre workout stim.. still a chance the red acid may get bought..

Comment

Working...
                              X