Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont notice anything off of WB

This sucks

how long youve been taking it bro? and are you taking it on an empty stomach?
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

What was your water intake?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
        how long youve been taking it bro? and are you taking it on an empty stomach?
        About one week, and drinking 1.5gallons of water a day. I havent ever really felt anything off any NO products

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
          This sucks
          Not sure how long you have been taking it for but some users have reported that it has taken up to three weeks to feel the total effect from it, in the other hand some feel it their first week of using it (like myself).

Comment

About one week
            In this case, give it some time, it should kick in soon.

Comment

About one week, and drinking 1.5gallons of water a day. I havent ever really felt anything off any NO products
              I would give it more time. Were you taking it on off days also?

Comment

yeah give it more time or switch over to taking it at night
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

yeah, if you really don't feel anything then hit up the night time wb threads. lots of good feedback

i feel the smallest amount of no. one wb is all it takes for the blood to start gorging into every vein possible. i suppose that i'm just lucky.

Comment

Strange... no strength gains either ?

Comment

at the very least, people gains a lot of vascularity for a few hours after ingestion. i never met anyone who didn't get completely jacked from taking wb

when you suggested upping my water pu, i noticed that it was the first time i really retained a lot of strength from the wb

how far are you into that bottle, lancer??

Comment

This sucks
                        WELL then you must be the only person in the world who has gotten nothing from WB. I am not saying this for any materialistic reasons but this stuff rocks!!!!!!! I have never been so pumped! I was doing arms today and after a couple of sets I had to switch to chest becuase my arms were so swollen I was'nt able to curl all the way up because they were so pumped. I went back to biceps after 30 minutes and did a few more.

Comment

I've been on it for a solid week now along with glycergrow and GB and the pumps I get are intense, I mostly notice it in my arms more then anywhere else though. If I didn't feel something I would tell you, I'm not out to impress anyone by hyping up their products because I'm on their forum. However with that said, I do feel a pump using their product, again mostly in the arms, however this is my first time using any type of NO product. I don't personally think I will use an NO product again, because when I did arms yesterday, the pump was to the point it felt like my damn bicep was gonna explode, I seriously don't understand why people enjoy this feeling? I will finish my bottle and decide at that point if I will order it again. But I will say I firmly believe the product does do what it claims to.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnychubbyguy
                            I've been on it for a solid week now along with glycergrow and GB and the pumps I get are intense, I mostly notice it in my arms more then anywhere else though. If I didn't feel something I would tell you, I'm not out to impress anyone by hyping up their products because I'm on their forum. However with that said, I do feel a pump using their product, again mostly in the arms, however this is my first time using any type of NO product. I don't personally think I will use an NO product again, because when I did arms yesterday, the pump was to the point it felt like my damn bicep was gonna explode, I seriously don't understand why people enjoy this feeling? I will finish my bottle and decide at that point if I will order it again. But I will say I firmly believe the product does do what it claims to.
                            Thanks for the feedback man

Comment

ive used some other NO supplements besides WB, ive actualy used a great majority of the ones that have been out for a while, and people seem to take them just for the pump and that feeling, thats all nice and great, but id rather have some strength gains and LBM gains than HUGE pumps!!

1)for strength gains and lbm gains WB is deffinatly the best out there that ive used!

2) for pumps, well honestly Xpand is the best for pure pumps, BUT its totaly counter productive, the pumps are too huge and i actualy loose strength when i take taht stuff because my muscles are too full of blood and all i get out of it is insane pumps, that may feel nice and all, but in the end i want LBM gains and strength gains, which i dont get from any other NO product out there!

too many people are caught up on that insane pump bandwagon, and seem to loose sight of the real goal, and thats to get bigger and stronger!

so all in all, it depends what u want.. for pumps there are better supps out there, for actual results, and increases in LBM and strength.. take WB

just my 02 cents

GymBuff

Comment

Working...
                              X