PW Sipped Throughout The Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW Sipped Throughout The Day

Right now I take 1 scoop of PW pre workout and then one I drink throughout the duration of the workout. During the day I sip Xtend so I keep the BCAA's in my system all the time. I was thinking about ditching the Xtend when it runs out and just sip PW throughout the day...probably 3 servings total just mixed in a lot of water. I'm wondering if CL (Tank, PU, etc) recommends this strategy. I like Xtend ok but PW is certainly a better value with the same price, same servings, and a better ingredient profile. Any thoughts on this?

Originally posted by LJ57
    Right now I take 1 scoop of PW pre workout and then one I drink throughout the duration of the workout. During the day I sip Xtend so I keep the BCAA's in my system all the time. I was thinking about ditching the Xtend when it runs out and just sip PW throughout the day...probably 3 servings total just mixed in a lot of water. I'm wondering if CL (Tank, PU, etc) recommends this strategy. I like Xtend ok but PW is certainly a better value with the same price, same servings, and a better ingredient profile. Any thoughts on this?
    yes, you can most certainly do that. should be pretty awesome.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I guess I'll give that a try then. I normally take half a serving (one scoop) of Xtend mixed in a 28oz. bottle and refill and drink a total of 7-8 times per day to keep a constant supply of BCAA's. When Xtend runs out I'll try mixing half a scoop of PW in the 28oz. and consume a total of 3 servings during the day. I probably should buy a bigger bottle and save myself the hassle of refilling so much.

Comment

What is generally the maximum amount of PW that should be consumed in a day?

Comment

Originally posted by LJ57
          What is generally the maximum amount of PW that should be consumed in a day?
          I think I remember tank saying 3 would be a good amount. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Working...
          X