Broken Seal White Flood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Seal White Flood

I received my white flood today in a sealed box. The white flood container itself was sealed in plastic tightly, however the lid was lifted up slightly in one section. After taking the plastic off and opening the lid, I found the seal lifted ever so slightly in one spot.

Is it still fine to take? Sorry but I don't have a picture to help with the explanation.

I can't speak for CL, but in my experience the top seal on the inner packaging tends to stick to the lid sometimes, so it's likely you peeled it back a bit when opening the container. I've had a few containers like this (I think it depends a lot on storage and where it came from) and have never had any issues.

If the product inside is fine (and not clumped/brown) I would think it's fine to use.

Comment

Originally posted by CannMann21 View Post
      I received my white flood today in a sealed box. The white flood container itself was sealed in plastic tightly, however the lid was lifted up slightly in one section. After taking the plastic off and opening the lid, I found the seal lifted ever so slightly in one spot.

Is it still fine to take? Sorry but I don't have a picture to help with the explanation.
      Call whoever you ordered it from and see if you can send it back if you're worried about contamination.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

we have two seals for this reason. only 1 of the seal need be intact for there to be safety protection, so you are good to go
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole