ProNom 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProNom 23

Hello everyone in Controlled Labs world!. I just purchased 3 tubs of your ProNom 23, 2 of the Vanilla CupCake batter, and 1 of the Chocolate cupcake batter. Just opened up the Vanilla and I mixed 3 scoops with 12 oz vanilla unsweetened almond milk. It mixes very well. However the taste isn't too great. It tasted really "chemically" to me. Very strong chemical aftertaste. Maybe I should try plain water?. I really thought it would taste better based on all the reviews, people seemed to like the vanilla better. I'm really quite disappointed with the taste. Hopefully the chocolate tastes better.

I tend to buy proteins more for the profile than taste though. I like the different combinations of proteins in your protein. So hopefully I can get used to the taste, or figure out a way to make it taste better.

Comment

I tried scivations whey and it had a similar aftertaste. I think it might be the Hydrolysate version of whey that has this particular taste.

Comment

Anyone?. This forum seems to not be very active.

Comment

Chocolate isn't bad

I just opened the Chocolate, it is actually pretty good!. Too bad I purchased two vanilla and only one Chocolate!. Dang it!

Comment

Too bad I can't exchange the Vanilla for Chocolate!

Comment

Hi everyone!

Comment

3 scoops with 12oz of water? You need more liquid. I usually use 16oz for 2 scoops. Try 16-24oz if you're going to stick to 3 scoops.

Comment

Working...
                X