Just a simple WF review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a simple WF review

WOW. Just had my first scoop of WF today. That stuff is crazy as hell.

WF tasted like crap alone. It was slightly more tolerable with the sourness of GM, but it was still hard to down.

At first I felt stimulated but not edgy or twitchy. It was a feeling I've never experienced before. I felt like certain parts of my brain or consciousness were more aware than the rest, as opposed to a heightened and complete focus (hopefully I'm making sense).

With just one scoop my heart was racing throughout my whole workout and i was breathing more heavily than usual. I think this messed up my workout overall, but with more workouts I'll probably grow accustomed to all that shit.

But shit... WF is pretty nice haha, way better than WB.

I'll keep this updated after every workout

Originally posted by externational
    WOW. Just had my first scoop of WF today. That stuff is crazy as hell.

WF tasted like crap alone. It was slightly more tolerable with the sourness of GM, but it was still hard to down.

At first I felt stimulated but not edgy or twitchy. It was a feeling I've never experienced before. I felt like certain parts of my brain or consciousness were more aware than the rest, as opposed to a heightened and complete focus (hopefully I'm making sense).

With just one scoop my heart was racing throughout my whole workout and i was breathing more heavily than usual. I think this messed up my workout overall, but with more workouts I'll probably grow accustomed to all that shit.

But shit... WF is pretty nice haha, way better than WB.

I'll keep this updated after every workout
    Wow... all this from 1 scoop ?

Comment

nevermind, it was actually 2 scoops. i used one scoop of the GM spoon, which equals two scoops of WF.

anyways, the second day was pretty good. i find that the effects of GM are better with WF.

Comment

damn... the last 2 workouts have been so intense. my bench/incline/decline all +10, wide pull down +10, biceps +5 each, calves +25, row +10 since using WF 4 days ago. And these increases have just been safe gains. I can't wait to find out how much I can max.

Definitely noticed that GM's effects are improved with WF.

WF really pulled me out of a lazy slump I've been in lately and I love it.
        Last edited by externational; 03-19-2007, 12:37 AM.

Comment

damn... the last 2 workouts have been so intense. my bench/incline/decline all +10, wide pull down +10, biceps +5 each, calves +25, row +10 since using WF 4 days ago. And these increases have just been safe gains. I can't wait to find out how much I can max.

Great to hear !

Comment

Any updates ?

Comment

Strong work. Keep it up!
              Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

my workout was pretty legit up till 2 weeks ago when i had to travel and am now back doing a lot of studying for exams so i havent been to the gym. but the workout before was real good, got the biggest i've ever been.

WF definitely helps at the gym for its focusing and engery effects. However, I haven't noticed any nor been able to gauge much muscle/strength gain solely attributted to the NO because I'm also taking GM GG and PW, but I do love it oh so much for the extra energy and extra reps i get in.

Comment

my workout was pretty legit up till 2 weeks ago when i had to travel and am now back doing a lot of studying for exams so i havent been to the gym. but the workout before was real good, got the biggest i've ever been.

WF definitely helps at the gym for its focusing and engery effects. However, I haven't noticed any nor been able to gauge much muscle/strength gain solely attributted to the NO because I'm also taking GM GG and PW, but I do love it oh so much for the extra energy and extra reps i get in.
                  The NO is basically for vasodialation to help deliver more nutrients to your muscles. You should not notice any real stregnth gains from the NO that would be coming from your GM and PW.
                  Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
                    The NO is basically for vasodialation to help deliver more nutrients to your muscles. You should not notice any real stregnth gains from the NO that would be coming from your GM and PW.
                    yea i know... i'm saying that the effects of the NO are indistinguishable because 1. theres caffeine in WF and 2. I'm already taking a lot of other stuff; so, it's hard to say that any gains are directly attributed to NO, which is what WF is marketed as (as a NO product). and the observation of extra reps are confounded by the fact that i'm already getting all this caffeine and even possibly GABA. do you know what I mean?
                    Last edited by externational; 05-30-2007, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X