Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Just a simple WF review

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    Default Just a simple WF review

    WOW. Just had my first scoop of WF today. That stuff is crazy as hell.

    WF tasted like crap alone. It was slightly more tolerable with the sourness of GM, but it was still hard to down.

    At first I felt stimulated but not edgy or twitchy. It was a feeling I've never experienced before. I felt like certain parts of my brain or consciousness were more aware than the rest, as opposed to a heightened and complete focus (hopefully I'm making sense).

    With just one scoop my heart was racing throughout my whole workout and i was breathing more heavily than usual. I think this messed up my workout overall, but with more workouts I'll probably grow accustomed to all that shit.

    But shit... WF is pretty nice haha, way better than WB.

    I'll keep this updated after every workout

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by externational
    WOW. Just had my first scoop of WF today. That stuff is crazy as hell.

    WF tasted like crap alone. It was slightly more tolerable with the sourness of GM, but it was still hard to down.

    At first I felt stimulated but not edgy or twitchy. It was a feeling I've never experienced before. I felt like certain parts of my brain or consciousness were more aware than the rest, as opposed to a heightened and complete focus (hopefully I'm making sense).

    With just one scoop my heart was racing throughout my whole workout and i was breathing more heavily than usual. I think this messed up my workout overall, but with more workouts I'll probably grow accustomed to all that shit.

    But shit... WF is pretty nice haha, way better than WB.

    I'll keep this updated after every workout
    Wow... all this from 1 scoop ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    Default

    nevermind, it was actually 2 scoops. i used one scoop of the GM spoon, which equals two scoops of WF.

    anyways, the second day was pretty good. i find that the effects of GM are better with WF.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    Default

    damn... the last 2 workouts have been so intense. my bench/incline/decline all +10, wide pull down +10, biceps +5 each, calves +25, row +10 since using WF 4 days ago. And these increases have just been safe gains. I can't wait to find out how much I can max.

    Definitely noticed that GM's effects are improved with WF.

    WF really pulled me out of a lazy slump I've been in lately and I love it.
    Last edited by externational; 03-19-2007 at 12:37 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by externational
    damn... the last 2 workouts have been so intense. my bench/incline/decline all +10, wide pull down +10, biceps +5 each, calves +25, row +10 since using WF 4 days ago. And these increases have just been safe gains. I can't wait to find out how much I can max.

    Definitely noticed that GM's effects are improved with WF.

    WF really pulled me out of a lazy slump I've been in lately and I love it.
    Great to hear !

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2163

    Default

    Any updates ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,156
    Rep Power
    1117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by externational
    damn... the last 2 workouts have been so intense. my bench/incline/decline all +10, wide pull down +10, biceps +5 each, calves +25, row +10 since using WF 4 days ago. And these increases have just been safe gains. I can't wait to find out how much I can max.

    Definitely noticed that GM's effects are improved with WF.

    WF really pulled me out of a lazy slump I've been in lately and I love it.

    Strong work. Keep it up!
    Do or do not. There is no try!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    Default

    my workout was pretty legit up till 2 weeks ago when i had to travel and am now back doing a lot of studying for exams so i havent been to the gym. but the workout before was real good, got the biggest i've ever been.

    WF definitely helps at the gym for its focusing and engery effects. However, I haven't noticed any nor been able to gauge much muscle/strength gain solely attributted to the NO because I'm also taking GM GG and PW, but I do love it oh so much for the extra energy and extra reps i get in.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,156
    Rep Power
    1117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by externational
    my workout was pretty legit up till 2 weeks ago when i had to travel and am now back doing a lot of studying for exams so i havent been to the gym. but the workout before was real good, got the biggest i've ever been.

    WF definitely helps at the gym for its focusing and engery effects. However, I haven't noticed any nor been able to gauge much muscle/strength gain solely attributted to the NO because I'm also taking GM GG and PW, but I do love it oh so much for the extra energy and extra reps i get in.
    The NO is basically for vasodialation to help deliver more nutrients to your muscles. You should not notice any real stregnth gains from the NO that would be coming from your GM and PW.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icetrauma
    The NO is basically for vasodialation to help deliver more nutrients to your muscles. You should not notice any real stregnth gains from the NO that would be coming from your GM and PW.
    yea i know... i'm saying that the effects of the NO are indistinguishable because 1. theres caffeine in WF and 2. I'm already taking a lot of other stuff; so, it's hard to say that any gains are directly attributed to NO, which is what WF is marketed as (as a NO product). and the observation of extra reps are confounded by the fact that i'm already getting all this caffeine and even possibly GABA. do you know what I mean?
    Last edited by externational; 05-30-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Bodybuilding Program