Help with timing of supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with timing of supplements

(Sorry in advance that this turned into such a long post)

Quick background - had a house fire in mid-February nad pretty much lost everything - fortunately I was away coching my son's basketball game (my wife and other kids were watching the game) so no one in the family was hurt, and we are working on replacing everything.

Anyway, have only worked out sporadically for the last ten weeks, and the diet was not great (plus a ton of stress from the incident), but ofrtunately only added a few pounds. Finally at a point where I will be getting back into my normal routine, which is early morning workouts before heading in to work, so would like some input into timing supplements with that schedule (most of what I read is geared toward folks that do afternoon workouts)

I've got the diet back on track - back to packing meals for work, etc. - lots of fruits/veggies and proteins (chicken, cottage cheese, steak, eggs etc.) and almonds are my go tos. For next 6 weeks, focusing on dropping the weight I put on (and then some), so will be dropping calories a bit.

So, since the fire ruined everything I had, I've essentially been on a 10 week supplement break. Since I really enjoyed Orange Triad and White Flood before, I decided to stock up on other CL products (thank you sales at NutraPlanet ans MuscleHQ deals to make it more affordable).

So, with someone that is up around 4am and training around 4:30 or so, how would you time the following supps. Primary goal is weight/fat loss for the next 6 weeks (taking family on Disney cruise). Normal training will be weights/cardio MWF and basketball on T/Th/Sun.

Preworkout (Generally will eat a banana first thing in morning or train fasted, occassionally will do a protein shake when I feel I need it preorkout):
    White Flood (mixed with Hemavol on lifting days and DAA on all days)
    Green Bulge
    Erase (1 pill)
    Blue Gene

Postworkout with Shake (ProNom is very tasty, I really liked the ISO-100 from Dymatize but this is quickly replacing it as my favorite):
    Orange Triad
    OxiMega
    Detonate Fat Burner

MidDay:
    OxiMega

PreBed:
    Blue Growth
    Melatonin
    OxiMega
    Orange Triad
    Erase (1 pill)

I realize this is a lot of stuff to add all at once, but I've tried most of the non-CL products before and liked them (have not used Detonate before), and have only used the Orange Triad, Oximega and White Flood for CL products before, and I am kind of thinking that introducing them all will hopefully provide a bit of a system shock so to speak to kickstart the return to a regular routine.

Do I have my timing right?
    Anything I should drop?
    Anything I should add?

Appreciate any insight you guys could share.

Big Country

Originally posted by Big Country View Post
    (Sorry in advance that this turned into such a long post)

Quick background - had a house fire in mid-February nad pretty much lost everything - fortunately I was away coching my son's basketball game (my wife and other kids were watching the game) so no one in the family was hurt, and we are working on replacing everything.

Anyway, have only worked out sporadically for the last ten weeks, and the diet was not great (plus a ton of stress from the incident), but ofrtunately only added a few pounds. Finally at a point where I will be getting back into my normal routine, which is early morning workouts before heading in to work, so would like some input into timing supplements with that schedule (most of what I read is geared toward folks that do afternoon workouts)

I've got the diet back on track - back to packing meals for work, etc. - lots of fruits/veggies and proteins (chicken, cottage cheese, steak, eggs etc.) and almonds are my go tos. For next 6 weeks, focusing on dropping the weight I put on (and then some), so will be dropping calories a bit.

So, since the fire ruined everything I had, I've essentially been on a 10 week supplement break. Since I really enjoyed Orange Triad and White Flood before, I decided to stock up on other CL products (thank you sales at NutraPlanet ans MuscleHQ deals to make it more affordable).

So, with someone that is up around 4am and training around 4:30 or so, how would you time the following supps. Primary goal is weight/fat loss for the next 6 weeks (taking family on Disney cruise). Normal training will be weights/cardio MWF and basketball on T/Th/Sun.

Preworkout (Generally will eat a banana first thing in morning or train fasted, occassionally will do a protein shake when I feel I need it preorkout):
    White Flood (mixed with Hemavol on lifting days and DAA on all days)
    Green Bulge
    Erase (1 pill)
    Blue Gene

Postworkout with Shake (ProNom is very tasty, I really liked the ISO-100 from Dymatize but this is quickly replacing it as my favorite):
    Orange Triad
    OxiMega
    Detonate Fat Burner

MidDay:
    OxiMega

PreBed:
    Blue Growth
    Melatonin
    OxiMega
    Orange Triad
    Erase (1 pill)

I realize this is a lot of stuff to add all at once, but I've tried most of the non-CL products before and liked them (have not used Detonate before), and have only used the Orange Triad, Oximega and White Flood for CL products before, and I am kind of thinking that introducing them all will hopefully provide a bit of a system shock so to speak to kickstart the return to a regular routine.

Do I have my timing right?
    Anything I should drop?
    Anything I should add?

Appreciate any insight you guys could share.

Big Country
    I drop the melatonin, as to me it is not necessary with BG. I cant comment on detonate as I am unfamiliar with it, but not sure the need for Erase here as well. The only time I have taken an AI is typically with something that has shown a tendency to cause a strong Estrogen rebound (i.e. DAA)

I do like Erase, so if you have it on hand, I would recommend it after this....just personal preference

Comment

Thank you for the response. I appreciate it.

Comment

Not bad, you could potentially save Blue GENE for a bulk but you're good either way. I find Purple PSYKO to be one of our most beneficial and vastly underrated supplements in your type of scenario (deadline / recomp).

Comment

Working...
        X