Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Buldge Stacking with Test Booster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Buldge Stacking with Test Booster.

Sup guys!

Just about to get me some of dat der Green Buldge with some Red Acid to begin my summer time cut. I'm going all out this time around. 6foot 200lbs@ 15.5%bf, going to aim for 10% or lower. I had a great dirty bulk( I'll never do it again though)

ANYWAYS....I just ordered some GB and RA, but I also take natty Test boosters( D-Aspartic Acid and Meca Caps) I usually work out first thing in the morning fasted usually with a caffeine pill and my DAA+Meca, but since I'll be adding GB and RA to the mix, would it be ok to stack all this together?

So that would look GB+RA+ Meca Powder3g+ 3g DAA. First thing in the morning.

I looked at both profiles of GB and RA and as far I know it should be fine, but maybe someone can tell me different. I know stuff like DAA should be taken on a empty stomach with no other proteins.

Anyfeed back is greatly appreciated!

One more thing I wanted to ask: When using Blue-Up, would I need to take any kind of Aromatase inhibitors (AIs)? Also, whats the dosage amount of Long Jack in Blue-Up?
    Last edited by Coolaidkid; 04-20-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

No need for an AI at all. The stack is fine (should be quite good as a matter of fact). Personally I look to stagger my sups

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I may actually go with Blue Up Stim Free instead of DAA+Maca. The Long Jack + Avena Sateva really cought my eye. I didn't realize Blue Up had these ingrediants. Blue Up looks like a solid all round herbal T-Booster, very impressive profile.

I'm going to get blood work done before I start Blue Up and after its done. I'll post the results here.

Comment

sounds good. I highly recommend the stim free version.

Comment

Working...
          X