No announcement yet.

Stallone Charged With Banned Substance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stallone Charged With Banned Substance!

Is this how he beat the Russian?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movi....ap/index.html

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) -- Aging Hollywood hunk Sylvester Stallone faces stiff fines after trying to bring vials of a muscle-building hormone into Australia, where it is restricted.

Lawyers for Stallone, the 60-year-old star of the "Rocky" and "Rambo" movie franchises, represented him in a Sydney court on Tuesday where he faces one charge of importing a banned substance.

Stallone and his entourage were stopped at Sydney airport and kept for several hours on February 16 as he arrived for a promotional visit, while customs officials searched bags and confiscated items. His hotel room was searched and more items confiscated three days later. (Full story)

Stallone and his group were allowed to leave Australia, and he was not compelled to appear in the Sydney Local Court for Tuesday's hearing. (Watch Stallone say, "I just made a mistake" )

Human Growth Hormone is officially considered a performance-enhancing drug in Australia, and it cannot be imported without a permit from the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

The maximum penalty for bringing it into Australia illegally is a fine of $11,000 Aust (US$8,644) and five years in prison. Stallone is unlikely to face the maximum penalty.

The case was adjourned until April 24, when Stallone's lawyers will be asked to enter a plea on his behalf.

he probably just wont go back there. why should he ?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I wonder what he was going to promote, his product line?

Comment

Of course he has GH. The guy is getting up there in age and is in roughly the same shape as his younger years. Have you noticed the difference between his physique in the first rocky versus the later years. I mean, nobody drug tests actors, right? No way he's going to put out another Rocky movie looking out of shape.

I'm sure Arnold was prescribed HRT for Terminator 3

Comment

Add to that his build from the 70's. Wouldn't doubt he's in the same boat as Arnold for using steroids back then or even now. Anyways, who cares. If he wants to have his heart blow up, so be it.
          Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment