question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

i have gm/pw/gg and today i got wf. is there a certain way i should take these. i cant wait to see how wf feels. also if i have a protien shake in the morning do i need to have another after working out. thanks

Originally posted by Silver01
    i have gm/pw/gg and today i got wf. is there a certain way i should take these. i cant wait to see how wf feels. also if i have a protien shake in the morning do i need to have another after working out. thanks
    GM - 30-45min pre workout (post workout is optional)
    PW - 15min - during workout
    GG - 30-45min pre (or can split it and sip on 1/2 during)
    WF - not sure quite yet

Post workout protein/carbs are VERY important, that is when your muscles need the nutrients the most. Preferably get the shake in within the 1hour window after you workout.

What time do you workout now?
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I would do it this way:

35 mins Pre - White FLOOD & GlycerGROW
      During W/O - Purple WRAATH & Green MAG
      Post Workout - Protein + Carbs

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
        I would do it this way:

that works or you can split Gm and take half pre and half post or all post.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
          I would do it this way:

I've only taken White FLOOD once so far, but one scoop took about 7-10 mins. to hit me. You'll have to experiment with the timing on it to see what's best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva

What time do you workout now?
            morrning like a around 11 am.

thank you all for helping me.

Comment

Ok, so you workout at 11am, you wake up around then, or you up earlier?

Reason I ask, is you should get some protein/carbs in before you workout, but maybe a solid meal 1.5hrs or so before, then 45min later take your GM/GG, etc..etc..That way you can have your protein shake post when your muscles are needing it the most.

Comment

Awesome stack

Comment

Ok, so you workout at 11am, you wake up around then, or you up earlier?

Reason I ask, is you should get some protein/carbs in before you workout, but maybe a solid meal 1.5hrs or so before, then 45min later take your GM/GG, etc..etc..That way you can have your protein shake post when your muscles are needing it the most.
                  i get up around 8:30 an then aroud 9:15 i have oatmeal for breakfast then at around 10:00 i drink the gm and 2 scoops of gg then 10 min before my workout i drink a bit of pw and then during the workout. then after i would have a protien shake or protien bar. i feel like haviing a shake after my breakfast i will have it but if i do i dont have one after my workout. but i usually do have the shake in the morning. does this sound ok or is there changes that i need to make. thanks
                  Last edited by Silver01; 03-14-2007, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver01
                    i get up around 8:30 an then aroud 9:15 i have oatmeal for breakfast then at around 10:00 i drink the gm and 2 scoops of gg then 10 min before my workout i drink a bit of pw and then during the workout. then after i would have a protien shake or protien bar. i feel like haviing a shake after my breakfast i will have it but if i do i dont have one after my workout. but i usually do have the shake in the morning. does this sound ok or is there changes that i need to make. thanks
                    Ok so I'd do this...

8:30 - wake up
                    9:00 - Oatmeal and a form of protein (eggs, cottage cheese?)
                    10-10:15 - take GM/GG
                    10:45 - take PW
                    11:00 - workout
                    Immediatly post WO - protein shake & carbs (if you'd like)

The protein shake is more important after you workout, if you're eating in the morning then you'll be ok with protein that you're eating (perfect situation would be to have shakes pre and post) but post workout might be best for you.

Comment

Ok so I'd do this...

The protein shake is more important after you workout, if you're eating in the morning then you'll be ok with protein that you're eating (perfect situation would be to have shakes pre and post) but post workout might be best for you.
                      ^^^^

Shizzam !!

Comment

Ok so I'd do this...

but he's also got WF (see original post) ... I would drink that on the way to the gym ... or maybe 5-10 before you leave depending on how long the drive is
                        jdouchebag for president

Comment

Take the FLOOD with WRAATH IMO

Comment

Working...
                          X