X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncangey's White FLOOD Log

CONTROLLED LABS - White FLOOD

What is White FLOOD ?

White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood?!

549 Grams (1.21 Pounds) Electric Lemonade Powder

Key Attributes:

- Fast absorbing and fast acting
    - Synergy, strength and stamina
    - Endurance and extreme pumps
    - Nutrient delivery and recovery
    - Carb Free
    - Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
    - Stimulate neurons
    - Enhanced creatine utilization

From the makers of White BLOOD?, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present: WHITE FLOOD?

FLOOD your system for PEAK performance!

Arginine and Ornithine
    have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood? formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to an ester and combined with Norvaline (potent arginase inhibitor), enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation. As a bonus, this formula is highly effective in preventing an increase in blood ammonia during training and when combined with GABA, it may also have a somatostatin suppressing effect (leading to an increase in natural growth hormone production).

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Anecdotal feedback from power-lifters and strength athletes indicates that Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement. As a bonus, it may also act as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood? is from sugarcane wax). Popeye must have been onto something because studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles. As a bonus, it may help maintain optimal cholesterol levels.

Vanadyl Sulfate is a potent insulin-mimetic that promotes glycogen synthesis, helps maintain blood glucose levels, and may stimulate muscle anabolism by forcing more nutrients directly into the muscles.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with Caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

To put this formula over the top, we added Potassium Gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like Theobromine, Evodiamine, and Vinpocetine that increase blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood !

Last edited by ncangey0513; 03-12-2007, 10:54 PM.

About Me

The Basics:
    Height - 5'9"
    Weight - 157lbs.
    Body Type - Ectomorph
    B.F. - 10.5%

Current Training Split:
    Legs
    Chest/Tri's
    Shoulders/Traps
    Back/Bi's

(off day every sunday, with days taken off whenever I feel needed)
    lots of super/drop sets, etc.

Current Supplements:
    Controlled Labs White FLOOD
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard: Mint Chocolate Chip (post workout)
    LaBrada Lean Breakfast (upon waking)
    Higher Power CEE (pre/post workout)
    NOW Adam
    NOW Omega-3
    Precision Engineered Protoplex Deluxe
    Generic L-Lysine

Dosage:
    I will start by taking assessing my tolerance to White FLOOD with 1/2 serving (1 scoop) as directed, and work my way up to 1 full serving (2 scoops.)

What I'm Looking For:
    Energy/Focus
    Pumps/Vascularity
    Stamina/Endurance
    Recovery

Background:
    I started training and dieting seriously about 1.5 years ago whne I was a scronny 125 lbs.. Since then, I have gained over 30 lbs. of mass while lowering b.f. over 4%. I enjoy the challenging lifestyle that I have pursued, and plan on doing it for a long time to come.

Macros:
    3,000 Calories
    250g Protein
    250g Carbs

Almost all foods are very clean. Protein is mostly from tuna, ground beef, steak, chicken, etc. Carbs from fruits, veggies, noodles, potatoes, breads, etc.

I will be starting this log later today. Thanks to all who subscribe. A special thanks goes out to all the guys at Controlled Labs who've given me the opportunity to test this product. This log will be completely unbiased, and hopefully used in the future for people who are considering purchasing White FLOOD. Thanks again.

Comment

Initial Thoughts

Taste: 7/10
      Taste was not bad. Sort of hard to describe, but reminded me of the lemon flavored SizeOn. Definitely had a lemon kick to it, and had a little tang at the end. At first I mixed it with about 9 ounces of water, but added 2-3 oz. more and found it more enjoyable.

Mixability: 10/10
      Perfect, even with a spoon. Everything dissolved after about 10-12 seconds of stirring leaving absolutely nothing left in the cup.

Comment

Day 1 : Chest and Tri's

The Workout

Flat DB Bench
        30x10
        95x7
        95x6
        95x5

Incline DB Bench
        80x5
        75x7
        75x6

Incline DB Fly's
        30x15 w/10 second static hold at bottom position at end
        30x13 w/10 second static hold at bottom position at end
        30x12 w/10 second static hold at bottom position at end

Standing Cable Crossovers (high)
        65x15**
        65x14
        65x12
        65x12

Triangle Bar Tricep Pushdowns
        150x15
        150x14
        150x12

Straight Bar Tricep Pushdowns
        130x8
        130x9

Standing Overhead EZ-Bar Tricep Pushes
        65x13
        65x12

**PR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dosage:
        One (1) full scoop 30 minutes pre-workout.

Energy/Focus : 9/10
        I was pleasently surprised with this today. After about 7-10 minutes I felt it "kick in" as I was on my way to the gym. Everything seemed clearer and I was incredibly focused. The entire time at the gym I had a ton of energy and I had a nice sense of well-being. I'm very surprised because I'm a major stimulant junky and usually am not too affected by stimulants at their normal doses (especially half!! ). To give an example, I've been cycling through 400 mg's of caffeine, 2 caps of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 and 2 caps Stizm.

Pumps/Vascularity : 9/10
        Pumps were great today. Seriously, after my first set of DB bench my chest was already swelled up. I haven't taken any kind of NO supplement in some time because I have a history of stomach problems from basically all of them, but nonetheless, I was pumped to the fullest.

Stamina/Endurance : 9/10
        I really felt good today. It felt as though I could keep going if I really wanted to. After my second set of DB bench my buddy saw me jumping right into the third set and asked me why I was going to fast .

Recovery : 9/10
        I think, for the most part, this goes hand in hand with endurance/stamina. Once again, I felt really good and felt as though I needed almost no break what-so-ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ncangey0513
          Dosage:
          One (1) full scoop 30 minutes pre-workout.

I was pleasently surprised with this today. After about 7-10 minutes I felt it "kick in" as I was on my way to the gym. Everything seemed clearer and I was incredibly focused. The entire time at the gym I had a ton of energy and I had a nice sense of well-being. I'm very surprised because I'm a major stimulant junky and usually am not too affected by stimulants at their normal doses (especially half!! ). To give an example, I've been cycling through 400 mg's of caffeine, 2 caps of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 and 2 caps Stizm.

Pumps were great today. Seriously, after my first set of DB bench my chest was already swelled up. I haven't taken any kind of NO supplement in some time because I have a history of stomach problems from basically all of them, but nonetheless, I was pumped to the fullest.

I really felt good today. It felt as though I could keep going if I really wanted to. After my second set of DB bench my buddy saw me jumping right into the third set and asked me why I was going to fast .

I think, for the most part, this goes hand in hand with endurance/stamina. Once again, I felt really good and felt as though I needed almost no break what-so-ever.
          [/b][/font]
          Very nice from only 1 scoop !!!

Comment

Day 2 : Shoulders and Traps

The Workout

Seated DB Press
            30x10 w/ 10 second static hold at bottom at end
            60x8
            60x7
            60x5 no rest
            35x8

DB Side Lateral Raises
            25x10
            25x9
            25x8
            25x9

*supersetted with *

Bent Over Reverse DB Fly's
            30x13
            30x12
            30x11
            30x11

Upright BB Rows
            95x9
            95x8
            95x7

*supersetted with *

Alternating One Arm DB Shrugs
            60x10
            60x10
            60x10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dosage:
            Two (2) full scoops mixed with 25 oz. water 10 minutes pre-workout.

Felt great again today. Energy was high, but not jittery at all. It gave me a smooth jolt of energy which lasted about 3 hours. My focus was great again, also. I felt very zoned in and concentrated on every rep that I did.

Pumps/Vascularity : 10/10
            Pumps were awesome, especially in the rear delts. After doing bent over reverse fly's I could barely move my shoulders. Traps also felt great, especially after the one arm dumbell shrugs.

Felt good today, but I think it was sort of fooling me in a way (will elaborate in recovery.)

Recovery : 7/10
            Inbetween sets I kept thinking that I was ready for the next set due to improved stamina/endurance, but reps fell off seemingly every set. I was not very happy with DB presses today, especially getting 5 on the last set, which is why I decided to throw in a dropset to really blast/pump the shoulders up.

Sides :
            I'm not going to grade this, because the sides I noticed are always there for me with preworkout/arginine supplements. Roughly 30 minutes after ingesting my White FLOOD, I felt my bowels begin to move. Hopefully it was not associated with WF, but I've had my share of stomach problems with preworkout supplements in the past. If so, I will lower the dosage and hopefully get used to it over time. Also, I felt a cold sore coming in when I was eating dinner, looked in the mirror, and I am for sure getting one on the front left side of my lip. I took 1 g. Lysine in the morning, and when I felt it coming in popped 2 more g's Lysine and it seems to have subsided for the time being. Any tips on the amount of Lysine and timing (if applicable) I should be taking per day is greatly appreciated.

Cangey's Workout Playlist
            Sporty Thievs - No Pigeons

Comment

Day 3 : Back and Bi's

The Workout

Seated CG Rows
              80x10
              160x10
              160x10
              160x10
              160x10

*supersetted with*

Seated Rope Rows
              130x8
              130x6
              120x7
              110x8

Bent Over Barbell Rows (overhand, reverse, overhand)
              135x12
              135x11
              135x10

*supersetted with*

EZ Bar Curls (RGx2, underhand x2 w/4 sec. pause at top)
              70x8
              70x7
              70x8
              70x9

Lat Pulldowns
              120x10
              120x10
              120x10

*supersetted with*

Concentration DB Curls (w/3 sec. pause at top)
              30x6 (last one assisted)
              30x6 (last two assisted)
              30x6 (last 3 assisted)

Dosage:
              Two (2) full scoops 15 minutes pre-workout.

Once again, energy was very good. Before I went to the gym I felt very tired/laxadaisical/groggy, and was considering taking a day off. But, by the time I got to the gym I felt good to go. Everything seems to be easier to focus on, and people do not seem as annoying in the gym as they used to. Even the old bastard who's going through his midlife crisis, hits on every single girl/woman, and turns off all the fans because he says were not at a "womans health club," whatever that means.

Pumps/Vascularity : 11/10
              No, I'm not kidding. 11/10. By the time I was done, I was so hot so I took my shirt off after I got out of the gym (will elaborate in sides.) I reached to pull my beater out because it was stuck to my chest and literally could not bend my arm far enough to reach it! It was truthfully amazing. One of the best pumps I can ever remember.

Stamina/Endurance : 6/10
              I went very fast today and did plenty of supersets, but it seemed my muscles fatigued pretty quick. A lot of the weights felt heavier than usual which did not make me particularly happy.

Recovery today was very good. It took me about 45 seconds to be ready for the next set which is very surprising considering how hard the supersets were.

Sides :
              Nothing too much to report here today. When I first got to the gym I thought I felt my stomach begin to churn, but I'm pretty sure it was just psychological because after I stopped thinking about it I did not feel it again. Also, sweating was VERY high today (and higher than normal yesterday)! I'm not sure if it is because I'm used to the 20 degree weather and the past two days it's been 60's and 70's, or because White FLOOD is pulling a fast one on me. Either way, I like it.

Static X - Push It

Comment

Day 4 : Legs

The Workout

ATG Squats
                135x10
                225x10
                225x10
                225x10 no rest
                135x8 (w/3 sec. pause at bottom)

SLDL's
                135x12
                185x10
                185x10
                225x6

Front Squats
                135x10
                135x10
                135x10

Random Ab Workout

**PR

Dosage:
                Two (2) full scoops in 25 oz. of water 5 minutes pre-workout.

When I first got to the gym, I really thought I was in for a bad day. I decided to take White FLOOD as I was driving to the gym, which didn't work as planned. It took about 15 minutes for it to lay in, but when it did I felt great. I was zoned in on everything, and had a great workout. I felt very alert and once again undistractable (word?).

Pumps were great today. After the drop set front squats I could barely walk. I actually took a seat on the dehumidifier (sp?) for about 3 minutes until I could walk again.

Stamina/Endurance : 10/10
                Stamina seemed endless. I really could have done more reps on almost all of my back squats, but I was aiming for 10 reps with 225, nothing more, nothing less. Mentally, it felt like my legs were really tired about halfway through, but everytime I did another set, physically I was good to go.

Recovery : 10/10
                Todays rest time again was much more limited than usual. Typically, it takes me very long to recovery inbetween sets of all three of these exercises, but I flew through all of them today. All in all, I had a tremendous day.

Sides :
                Sweating was high once again today, but was expected with the high reps performed on most exercises. Also, note that I started doing SLDL's about 2 weeks ago, which could explain the multi PR's set today. None the less, they felt much easier than usual. One other thing to note is that I haven't had any stomach problems () which makes me EXTREMELY happy because after a few days of use almost every other pre-workout product gave me the B.G.'s (bubbly guts.) Hopefully this persists. Also, the cold sore I was developing has subsided. That's always good news.

Comment

Day 5 : Chest and Tri's

The Workout

Incline DB Bench
                  30x10
                  60x8
                  65x8
                  70x8
                  65x8

Decline DB Bench (5 sec. negatives on first three sets)
                  70x5
                  65x6
                  55x8
                  65x8

Standing Cable Crossovers (high)
                  60x10
                  60x9
                  60x8
                  50x10

Decline DB Flys
                  30x5 (see sides/other notes)

One Arm Pushdowns
                  50x13
                  60x9

Triangle Bar Tricep Pushdowns
                  150x10
                  150x9

Standing Overhead EZ-Bar Tricep Pushes
                  75x8

BB Bench (CG, WG, norm. [no rest])
                  barx15, x15, x15
                  barx15, x15, x15
                  barx15, x15, x15

Dosage:
                  Two (2) full scoops 7 minutes pre-workout.

Energy/Focus : 6.5/10
                  I really wasn't feeling too great today. I had some energy, but I just wasn't in the right state of mind today. To quote dinot1985, "I felt like my mind wasn't into it but my body was going through the movements." I'm, not sure exactly why, but I just couldn't get motivated today, and the weights I pushed showed it.

Pumps/Vascularity : 8/10
                  Even though I had a pretty bad workout, I still had some pretty good pumps, especially after the burnout at the end. No skin tearing, painful pumps like I've had so far, but still not bad.

Stamina/Endurance : 6.5/10
                  Once again, it just really wasn't a good day. Reps seemed to decrease after each set. Also, weights felt much heavier than normal.

Recovery : 7/10
                  An average day in terms of recovery. Although my workout itself was not an enjoyable one, it did not take me long to jump into the next set.

Sides/Other Notes :
                  Today's workout, for the most part, flat out sucked. I've had a nagging chest injury in the outer head of my left pec, and I think I may have reaggrevated it today on the Decline Fly's, which is why I stopped. It didn't hurt per se, but I felt an extreme/uncomfortable stretch that happened when it used to really bother me. One reason I started to do more Decline is because the low outer portion of my chest is lagging behind the rest. Des suggested that I give 5 second decline bench a try, so I'll probably be doing that for a while and see if it helps at all.

Hatebreed - I Will Be Heard

Comment

Day 6 : Shoulders and Traps

The Workout

Seated DB Press
                    30x10 w/ 10 second static hold at bottom at end
                    60x7
                    60x7
                    60x6 no rest
                    40x6
                    60x5 no rest
                    40x5

DB Side Lateral Raises
                    25x10
                    25x10
                    25x9
                    25x9

*supersetted with *

Bent Over Reverse DB Fly's
                    30x12
                    30x12
                    30x11
                    30x11

Behind the Head Standing Smith Machine Press
                    95x8
                    105x8
                    105x7

DB Front Raises
                    30x9
                    30x10
                    30x10
                    30x9

*supersetted with *

DB Shrugs
                    60x14
                    60x13
                    60x12
                    60x12

BB Shrugs
                    135x12
                    135x12
                    135x12

Run the Rack Seated DB Press
                    10x6 no rest
                    20x6 no rest
                    30x6 no rest
                    40x6 no rest
                    50x3 no rest
                    40x4 no rest
                    30x6 no rest
                    20x6 no rest
                    10x12

Up and Down DB Shrugs
                    45x8 no rest
                    55x8 no rest
                    65x8 no rest
                    55x8 no rest
                    45x8

**PR

Dosage:
                    Two (2) full scoops mixed with 25 oz. water 7 minutes pre-workout.

I felt awesome today. I was really dialed in on each and every movement I was doing. Even at the end of this REALLY tough workout I was still motivated and ready for more!

Pumps were awesome. Veins were sticking out everywhere. My traps looked like they were 8 inches tall when I was finished with my shrugs. Shock Training + WF = amazing, skin bursting pumps.

Stamina/Endurance : 10/10
                    Stamina was very high today which allowed me to complete this gruesome workout, and like I said before, I was still asking for more. Of course after running the rack I was very exhausted, but everything else was a breeze.

Once again I took very very little rest time inbetween sets and reps did not drop off too much at all. I felt pretty strong today and was jumping from set to set with about 40 seconds inbetween each set.

Sides :
                    Ahh, a great workout, to say the least. Everything went to plan, except the fact that I did a lot more than I had originally intended. It's all good, though. I love blasting the shoulders with everything I have, and today was a perfect day for it. One thing to note is that my bowels have been moving seemingly more than usual, but it is not the diarreah (sp?) that I have had with other preworkout products, so I'm not sure if it is related to White FLOOD or not. Time will tell.

Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

Comment

Update :

This may or may not be related to White FLOOD, but I'll state it nonetheless. Anyways, I was with my girl a little while ago and got off once, if you know what I mean . Then, a little while later I got off again. Both times I noticed my, err, Mister was pumped/very full. It usually only gets very erect the first time, while the second is usually not nearly as strong. I think the WF may be kicking in downstairs.

Comment

The Workout

RG Lat Pulldowns
                        80x10
                        140x9
                        140x10

*supersetted with*

One Arm DB Rows
                        85x9
                        85x9
                        85x8 no rest
                        65x10

Seated CG Rows
                        200x5**
                        160x13
                        160x13
                        160x12

Bent Over BB Rows (overhand, underhand x3)
                        135x11
                        135x12
                        135x12
                        135x12

*supersetted with*

DB Concentration Curls (w/3 second pause at top)
                        30x10**
                        30x9
                        30x8
                        30x7 (last assisted)

RG EZ-Bar Curls
                        75x9**
                        75x9
                        75x8
                        75x7

Strip Set Barbell Wrist Curls
                        95x25
                        85x25
                        75x18
                        65x16
                        55x18
                        45x20

Century DB Curls
                        10x100

Random AB Workout

Dosage:

Energy/Focus : 10/10
                        I felt absolutely amazing today, no strings attatched. Focus was great and energy was sky high. At the end of my workout I was asking for more. I truthfully did not want to leave the gym today. Also, I seem to be in a much better mood. After my first two sets of Lat Pulldowns today an obese man stole it from me and I didn't even get mad, nor did I confront him.

Boy, I've been getting the best bicep pumps since starting WF. I threw in the century at the end just to feel the pain even more. I can't put into words that feeling after setting those little 10 lb'ers down. Also, forearms were pumped to the max. I had to take about a 5 minute break after Wrist Curls because the pump was too extreme for me to do anything else. I also did about 45 minutes of jump rope today at around 1ish and the pumps in my calves/arms were very, very painful.

I went very fast today (like always) and great the whole time. I felt like I could keep going but restrained myself from going any further.

Recovery : 8/10
                        Today, recovery was above average, but nothing too crazy. My workout took me a little longer than I had hoped, but I did a lot more than I was planning on (again.) During the Lat Pulldown/One Arm Row superset it took me a very long time to catch my breath for one reason or another.

Sides/Other Notes :
                        Just an all around great workout today. I felt unstoppable and set PR's on top of PR's. I had to go to the gym a little later than I had hoped because they were having a powerlifting demo with the strongest men in my area and I didn't care enough to watch them in order to sacrifice my own workout. Apparently the place was flooded with people, and I made the right decision going late. I took WF pretty late today, around 7ish, and we'll see if I have any trouble falling asleep. Usually taking a powerful stimulant past 6 is bad news for this thug.

Comment

Originally posted by ncangey0513

The Workout

RG Lat Pulldowns
                          80x10
                          140x9
                          140x10

*supersetted with*

One Arm DB Rows
                          85x9
                          85x9
                          85x8 no rest
                          65x10

Seated CG Rows
                          200x5**
                          160x13
                          160x13
                          160x12

Bent Over BB Rows (overhand, underhand x3)
                          135x11
                          135x12
                          135x12
                          135x12

*supersetted with*

DB Concentration Curls (w/3 second pause at top)
                          30x10**
                          30x9
                          30x8
                          30x7 (last assisted)

RG EZ-Bar Curls
                          75x9**
                          75x9
                          75x8
                          75x7

Strip Set Barbell Wrist Curls
                          95x25
                          85x25
                          75x18
                          65x16
                          55x18
                          45x20

Century DB Curls
                          10x100

Random AB Workout

Dosage:

Energy/Focus : 10/10
                          I felt absolutely amazing today, no strings attatched. Focus was great and energy was sky high. At the end of my workout I was asking for more. I truthfully did not want to leave the gym today. Also, I seem to be in a much better mood. After my first two sets of Lat Pulldowns today an obese man stole it from me and I didn't even get mad, nor did I confront him.

Boy, I've been getting the best bicep pumps since starting WF. I threw in the century at the end just to feel the pain even more. I can't put into words that feeling after setting those little 10 lb'ers down. Also, forearms were pumped to the max. I had to take about a 5 minute break after Wrist Curls because the pump was too extreme for me to do anything else. I also did about 45 minutes of jump rope today at around 1ish and the pumps in my calves/arms were very, very painful.

I went very fast today (like always) and great the whole time. I felt like I could keep going but restrained myself from going any further.

Recovery : 8/10
                          Today, recovery was above average, but nothing too crazy. My workout took me a little longer than I had hoped, but I did a lot more than I was planning on (again.) During the Lat Pulldown/One Arm Row superset it took me a very long time to catch my breath for one reason or another.

Sides/Other Notes :
                          Just an all around great workout today. I felt unstoppable and set PR's on top of PR's. I had to go to the gym a little later than I had hoped because they were having a powerlifting demo with the strongest men in my area and I didn't care enough to watch them in order to sacrifice my own workout. Apparently the place was flooded with people, and I made the right decision going late. I took WF pretty late today, around 7ish, and we'll see if I have any trouble falling asleep. Usually taking a powerful stimulant past 6 is bad news for this thug.
                          Sounding SOLID !!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            Sounding SOLID !!
                            Hell yeah!! I'm lovin' it so far!!

Comment

Day 8 : Legs

The Workout

ATG Squats
                              135x10
                              225x10
                              225x10
                              225x10 no rest
                              135x10

SLDL's
                              135x12
                              185x12
                              185x10
                              185x9

ATG Front Squats
                              135x10
                              135x10
                              135x10

**PR

Dosage:
                              Two (2) full scoops in 25 oz. of water 7 minutes pre-workout.

Today, it felt like WF took a little longer to hit me than it had previously. I had the same preworkout meal I always have which is why I find it odd. Anyways, when it did hit me I was ready to attack the weights. The energy seems to last for roughly 4-5 hours from WF before it begins to fade away.

Well, I hate doing sets of 10 reps on squats. I'm going to continue nonetheless. The pumps are incredible with high reps/low rest time and WF. It makes it really hard for me to walk afterwards. Also, I had a great pump in my lower back after SLDL's.

Stamina/Endurance : 7/10
                              I great for the first 3/4's of my workout, but towards the end fatigue really started to kick in. I'm not sure the rating justifies this, though, because doing ATG Squats, SLDL's, and ATG Front Squats would really take its tool no matter what. I really do not do too much on leg days, but it's still hands down the hardest day of the week.

I took a lot less time in between sets on squats today, yet still managed to squeeze out all 10 reps on all sets. I'm thinking about possibly bumping up the weight to 235-245 and aiming for 10 reps next time.

Sides/Other Notes :
                              Sweating was very intense today. I'm not sure if this is related at all to WF, but I've been sweating a lot more than usual lately. Possible it's the slight shift in weather, but who knows? I felt pretty good on all of my lifts which I'm very happy with considering my calves were very sore from yesterdays jump rope session.

Motley Crue - Smokin' in the Boys Room

^^badass!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X