Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BB.com issues with White Flood - Australia??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB.com issues with White Flood - Australia??

hi guys... anyone else noticed that BB.com will not ship to Oz any more for White Flood???

So frustrating!!!!!!! I dont know the reason and if I email them I get standard answers from them that tell me nothing.

Even more frustrating when the same product is available for sale at stores here (just way more expensive)...
    Muscle and Strength will ship here, and I have had no problems getting it in, but they seem to have stock issues at the moment.... Damn!!!!!!

Anyone else experiencing these issues?

I had the same problem ordering BlueGrowth from Canada using BB.com, but I was able to order it from I'llpumpyou.com with no problems. In my case, I think BB.com doesn't have thier Boarder/Customs regulations updated since last year and it makes getting products containing certain ingrediants harder to get.

I used BB.com for years, but I found other websites that get my stuff to me in half the time and less issues.

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Comment

Hopefully Tank can chime in on this, he can direct you to our carriers in Australia. If you want, you can also email @ controlledlabs.com to find out where you can get er

Comment

thanks guys.... I just ordered from Muscle and Strength. They got more stock in....
        I can get White Flood here in Oz in the stores, but it is way overpriced compared to the online stores......

Comment

Originally posted by Kayfabe View Post
          thanks guys.... I just ordered from Muscle and Strength. They got more stock in....
          I can get White Flood here in Oz in the stores, but it is way overpriced compared to the online stores......
          I am happy to hear you were able to get it in.

Comment

Working...
          X