Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Blue Growth .

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    8

    Question Blue Growth .

    Was looking into getting this product and I was looking for peoples opinion/experience with it. Right now Im taking GM+GG+WF+PW+OT. I train fasted every morning with these and having great results.

    I was going to remove GM and replace it with Blue Growth. Reason for this is because its I wan't to see how I react to mono now, it use to give me bloat years ago and I never tried it since. Was also going to remove WF to go stim free for a while and run GG+PW pre workout.

    So what kind of results did people get from Blue Growth and Blue Gene?

    Also, would you recommend it?

    Thanks
    Last edited by Coolaidkid; 01-23-2013 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Sorry I meant Blue Gene. Blue Growth feed back is welcomed

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Definitely would recommend blue growth and blue gene. B.Growth has been a god send for sleep and recovery. However, Blue Gene is vastly underrated imo. The addition of Cissus for me is a huge seller and I find my recovery and joints respond so much better as a result. I have also found a slight energy when taken blue gene.

    Excellent stack as well, specifically with the appropriate diet and training regimen in place

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ae14 View Post
    Definitely would recommend blue growth and blue gene. B.Growth has been a god send for sleep and recovery. However, Blue Gene is vastly underrated imo. The addition of Cissus for me is a huge seller and I find my recovery and joints respond so much better as a result. I have also found a slight energy when taken blue gene.

    Excellent stack as well, specifically with the appropriate diet and training regimen in place
    Awesome thanks for the reply. Yeah I was reading about how amazing peoples sleep have been on BGrowth. My sleep has been pretty horrible latley, so im leaning towards this.

    Did you notice any recomp effect or strength gains on B.gene?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolaidkid View Post
    Awesome thanks for the reply. Yeah I was reading about how amazing peoples sleep have been on BGrowth. My sleep has been pretty horrible latley, so im leaning towards this.

    Did you notice any recomp effect or strength gains on B.gene?
    the sleep is tremendous, definitely better recovery

    the B.gene provides a few different benefits. There is some definite energy and overall sense of well being that is emphasized. With the right diet and training the recompy can be good

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Upppppp.................................pppppppp

    S?a máy t*nh t?i nh* to*n qu?c giá O d ch? có t?i : http://suamaytinh115.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ae14 View Post
    the sleep is tremendous, definitely better recovery

    the B.gene provides a few different benefits. There is some definite energy and overall sense of well being that is emphasized. With the right diet and training the recompy can be good
    Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I'm going to go with Bgrowth. I think I'll benefit more from the improved sleep.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Bodybuilding Program