Blue Growth .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Growth .

Was looking into getting this product and I was looking for peoples opinion/experience with it. Right now Im taking GM+GG+WF+PW+OT. I train fasted every morning with these and having great results.

I was going to remove GM and replace it with Blue Growth. Reason for this is because its I wan't to see how I react to mono now, it use to give me bloat years ago and I never tried it since. Was also going to remove WF to go stim free for a while and run GG+PW pre workout.

So what kind of results did people get from Blue Growth and Blue Gene?

Also, would you recommend it?

Thanks
    Last edited by Coolaidkid; 01-23-2013, 06:28 PM. Reason: Sorry I meant Blue Gene. Blue Growth feed back is welcomed

Definitely would recommend blue growth and blue gene. B.Growth has been a god send for sleep and recovery. However, Blue Gene is vastly underrated imo. The addition of Cissus for me is a huge seller and I find my recovery and joints respond so much better as a result. I have also found a slight energy when taken blue gene.

Excellent stack as well, specifically with the appropriate diet and training regimen in place

Comment

Originally posted by ae14 View Post
      Definitely would recommend blue growth and blue gene. B.Growth has been a god send for sleep and recovery. However, Blue Gene is vastly underrated imo. The addition of Cissus for me is a huge seller and I find my recovery and joints respond so much better as a result. I have also found a slight energy when taken blue gene.

Excellent stack as well, specifically with the appropriate diet and training regimen in place
      Awesome thanks for the reply. Yeah I was reading about how amazing peoples sleep have been on BGrowth. My sleep has been pretty horrible latley, so im leaning towards this.

Did you notice any recomp effect or strength gains on B.gene?

Comment

Originally posted by Coolaidkid View Post
        Awesome thanks for the reply. Yeah I was reading about how amazing peoples sleep have been on BGrowth. My sleep has been pretty horrible latley, so im leaning towards this.

Did you notice any recomp effect or strength gains on B.gene?
        the sleep is tremendous, definitely better recovery

the B.gene provides a few different benefits. There is some definite energy and overall sense of well being that is emphasized. With the right diet and training the recompy can be good

Comment

Upppppp.................................pppppppp

S?a máy tÃ*nh t?i nhÃ* toÃ*n qu?c giá O d ch? có t?i : http://suamaytinh115.com

Comment

Originally posted by ae14 View Post
            the sleep is tremendous, definitely better recovery

the B.gene provides a few different benefits. There is some definite energy and overall sense of well being that is emphasized. With the right diet and training the recompy can be good
            Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I'm going to go with Bgrowth. I think I'll benefit more from the improved sleep.

Comment

Working...
            X