X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User, Needs help w/ a few products

Hi.

I'm Justin.

Okay, So I just started taking Green MAG prior to my workouts and then I use Blue Growth at night pretty much as a way to get some good recovery sleep.

Questions I had about Green MAG: is there a limit to creatine intake in a day? What actually get's used etc?
    I go to the gym twice a day, early morning(right before 7) and mid evening(3 pm), can I take one serving prior to each?
    Well actually not can i, but rather, will I benefit at all from taking two servings?
    I normally just run for an hour (on a machine) in the morning with some light workout like abs and whatever pushups n pullups count as.

Then in the middle of the day is where I do whatever weight workout I have in mind for that day. But I run twice a day ,regardless, I count running as like a rest day workout.

If anything sounds a bit off to anyone, I'm not really one of those people who has a whole big plan and knows what they're doing, I'm just doing things I look up and research, no set goals yet or tracking anything in logs.

The only goal I have is to get from 160 to 185, and I'm 5' 11" so thats definitely do-able.

Okay... so that was like a Question and explanation of what 'm doing so far.
    --------------

Second Question !
    My old GF wants me to help her lose some weight and I was really interested in getting her on some REDuction.
    She said she wouldn't mind taking it , and I wanted to ask some questions on what is the best way to go about using it ?
    I know with Green MAG they say to take in some sugars and protein and I think it's ALA or something to help transport it through your body.

Is there anything similar to that with REDuction ? Proper ways of getting the most out of it?
    She was also concerned about burning off the same amount or more calories than she eats in a day, Is that necessarily a bad thing?
    --------

Lastly, back to me. When I can, I want to pair Purple wraath up with green MAG. Is there anything else that will help increase my muscle mass as a stack?
    I'm trying to bulk up right now and I recently came up from 141 to 160( basically was starved with no nutrition).
    I saw Golden gains and was wondering what it could do for me? I eat pretty good right now,
    About 4-5 decent meals a day, normally just hamburger meat, eggs, and rice. not much variety in my diet.
    I also drink 3-4x 20 oz. water a day, should I do more on Green MAG?

Yea, I know I have a lot of questions and this is prolly a lot of text but I'm really interested in working my body into great shape.
    I also probably need workout advice in the future, and I'm not sure if that's a personal thing or if I should actually ask for help with that.
    I just feel like everyone has their own thing and maybe at least for the workout I should try to find my own groove.

Thanks for anyone who can help out and respond,
    Was waiting a while to ask these questions waiting for the forum activation.
    Last edited by JPhreak; 01-17-2013, 06:28 PM.

You only need to take 1 serving of GM daily even if you work out twice a day.

Getting your girlfriends diet in order is really the best way to help her lose body fat. REDuction can definitely help, but please research how to calculate macros for her. There is a good sticky on macros in the nutrition section forum on bodybuilding.com. Read it

You dont need to take in sugars or protein with Green Mag. The creatine in GM works just fine without anything else added.

If she wants to lose some weight she will want to be burning a little more than she takes in during the day.

Bulking is largely due to caloric intake, again...calculating your macros is the best route.

Comment

Working...
    X