Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Lee Vids

thought I'd share some vids.. .

these are horrible quality btw. only 30 sec burst mode too... you won't be impressed lol... I'll try to find a different camera sometime.. for now, these will have to do.

btw, i don't pretend to be some excellent poser.. I'm just showing you guys a glimpse of what i look like.. I don't know how to pose nor do I plan to start practicing it

stiff deadlifting 315

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9DGjR8h9x4

stiff deadlifting 405

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRKa51VmlHU

posing in the kitchen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j0PiJDXob8

Posing in the bedroom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znnn2respXA
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Very nice! Awesome, inspiring videos John, keep up the hard work

Comment

All I can say is WOW, very nice indeed!!!

Comment

Nice !

Comment

Coolness! Should you decide to learn how to pose I know some resources online bro

Comment

Seriously John, you are doing the bodybuilding community a BIG dis-service by not competing brotah.

Awesome deads and nice posing.. but when I saw posing in the bedroom I expected some ladies in there with you.

I wanna see a snapshot of a rear double bicep, then I can make a poster of it and put it on my wall.. muwhahaha.
            Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
              Seriously John, you are doing the bodybuilding community a BIG dis-service by not competing brotah.

Awesome deads and nice posing.. but when I saw posing in the bedroom I expected some ladies in there with you.

I wanna see a snapshot of a rear double bicep, then I can make a poster of it and put it on my wall.. muwhahaha.

maybe i'll enter a natural show next year around this time or something... I just don't like posing, dont' like oils, dont' like dark ass colors i have to put on myself, and dont' like wearing thong-looking posing suits...

and you are right.. there are no ladies in the bedroom.. lol... had to send them all to the emergency room to recover from the all-nighter they just pulled being exerted past their natural limits of endurance. Oh yeah, they also had to be treated for losing their voice.. Apparently, all that screaming wasn't good for their throats..

hahaha just playing bro... no ladies for me for now.
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Wall of what?!?!?!?

Comment

seriously though, what does winning a contest really prove? that i'm the shit? I played bball and football yesterday, i was very happy being fully functional and being able to perform at a top level on the court and on the field.. It was awesome to be able to jump up and grab the pigskin with one hand just like I used to.. and it was nice when my cross overs still shook them checks off the Nikes..

How many of those guys standing up there in trunks can do all that and enjoy life the way I can? I'm just a big kid inside...
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                    Wall of what?!?!?!?

wall of hotties...

put me next to some T&A so my picture can be happy up there...
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Wall of what?!?!?!?
                      I have a 'wall of motivation' which shows things I want to accomplish or the type of physique I want to have.

It is cheesy but it helps me to stay on track. Then whenever I reach one of those goals i take it off the wall.
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

I have a 'wall of motivation' which shows things I want to accomplish or the type of physique I want to have.

It is cheesy but it helps me to stay on track. Then whenever I reach one of those goals i take it off the wall.
                        Just making sure and trying to have some fun while doing my school work. I use to have the same thing in my apartment when I was in the military but once my wife and I moved back and got a house that all got the big kabosh! I use to have an autographed pic of Tom Platz, a poster of Arnold, and a poster of Dorian.
                        Last edited by ddawg91; 05-22-2006, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Just making sure and trying to have some fun while doing my school work. I use to have the same thing in my apartment when I was in the military but once my wife and I moved back and got a house that all got the big kabosh! I use to have an autographed pic of Tom Platz, a poster of Arnold, and a poster of Dorian.
                          Right now my wall is pretty bare, I've met most of my short term goals. I need new goals!
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Right now my wall is pretty bare, I've met most of my short term goals. I need new goals!
                            Well ge them out there, that is what we trian for isn't it? For our own personal goals and enjoyment? I still have a few that I have nto met and was right on the verg of doing it but thenmy son was born so I put them on the bakc burner for now. Will try again once he is old enough to sit and watch me do it! Makes it even better.

Comment

Attack of the V-Shape !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X