New Stack Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stack Help

I am about to finish my first stack of GB/WB and I am really happy thus far. I have put on a few pounds and almost all is muscle. I am getting ready for the spring coming up and currently I am 5'8 185 and the only area that I have fat is on my love handles(which I dont love) my abs are not the best because I lost about 95 lbs 4 yrs ago so I do have some loose skin but looking at myself the only fat is the back of my obliques. I am really trying to cut to about 175 and retain as much muscle and possible...I realize I will loose some but my diet and training is on point and I will be doing slower duration cardio post-work to use fat as my primary fuel source. I always get 6 meals a day and protein is about 200 grams. I was looking at sticking with the GB/WB(i love the hassel free pills) and adding red acid and Sesa glow to my stack. I really dont want to drop a whole lot of cash because I realize these are SUPPlements and there is no subsitute for hard work but if its going to give me the results I want then lets do it.. Should I look into taking Blue up Stim and remove the Sesaglow? I really only want to take 4 supps and stay under 115 bucks.. thanks in advance

Originally posted by dgordon80
    I am about to finish my first stack of GB/WB and I am really happy thus far. I have put on a few pounds and almost all is muscle. I am getting ready for the spring coming up and currently I am 5'8 185 and the only area that I have fat is on my love handles(which I dont love) my abs are not the best because I lost about 95 lbs 4 yrs ago so I do have some loose skin but looking at myself the only fat is the back of my obliques. I am really trying to cut to about 175 and retain as much muscle and possible...I realize I will loose some but my diet and training is on point and I will be doing slower duration cardio post-work to use fat as my primary fuel source. I always get 6 meals a day and protein is about 200 grams. I was looking at sticking with the GB/WB(i love the hassel free pills) and adding red acid and Sesa glow to my stack. I really dont want to drop a whole lot of cash because I realize these are SUPPlements and there is no subsitute for hard work but if its going to give me the results I want then lets do it.. Should I look into taking Blue up Stim and remove the Sesaglow? I really only want to take 4 supps and stay under 115 bucks.. thanks in advance
    don't know how set you are on only taking 4 supps, but you could go with 5 and add Blue Up (stim-free) at night ... this wouldn't interfere with the supps you are taking - or plan to take - during the day ... I still have yet to try RA or RAg2, so can't comment any further other than to say congrats on your achievements thus far

jdouchebag for president

Comment

[QUOTE=strester]don't know how set you are on only taking 4 supps, but you could go with 5 and add Blue Up (stim-free) at night ... this wouldn't interfere with the supps you are taking - or plan to take - during the day ... I still have yet to try RA or RAg2, so can't comment any further other than to say congrats on your achievements thus far

Good suggestion.. I really only wanted 4 because of price.. How important is the WB during a cut?

Comment

Good suggestion.. I really only wanted 4 because of price.. How important is the WB during a cut?
        On a "budget cut" I would go:

1) Green MAG / BULGE
        2) Red ACID
        3) SesaGLOW
        4) Blue UP / WRAATH

WRAATH would be listed much higher if not on a budget.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          On a "budget cut" I would go:

1) Green MAG / BULGE
          2) Red ACID
          3) SesaGLOW
          4) Blue UP / WRAATH

WRAATH would be listed much higher if not on a budget.
          Ok so I assume the White Blood is something that can wait this time around? I am going to go with

GB/RD/SG and still may throw in the blue up..I have never taken a testo booster before so I have to look into it some more.

All 4 supps 116 shipped
          Just the gb/rd/sg 91 shipped hummm decisons decisons.. someone sell me on the blue up!!

Comment

Ok so I assume the White Blood is something that can wait this time around? I am going to go with

GB/RD/SG and still may throw in the blue up..I have never taken a testo booster before so I have to look into it some more.

All 4 supps 116 shipped
            Just the gb/rd/sg 91 shipped hummm decisons decisons.. someone sell me on the blue up!!
            before you read this, please keep in mind that I am not a CL rep ... I am just your average lifter who uses supplements ... whether you buy it or not makes not difference to me ... and with that said ...

I have limited use of test boosters, but have used Blue Up in just about every possible way ... I have used the regular version pre-workout for the stimulants, I have used the stim free version pre-workout in addition to taking other stims ... I have used the stim free version at night stacked with White Blood ... and even used it at night as a stand alone while on X-factor

I can tell a difference when I'm on it ... mostly the side effects are positive ... my muscles are harder and look fuller ... the wife likes the libido increase (hubba hubba) ... I feel a difference in the gym ... the only negative side that I experience is that I have increased acne on my face when I first start and when I end a cycle ... nothing out of control, but enough to have me washing my face at least one extra time every day ... but that's just me and I'm prone to acne (even @ 30 ... sux)

if you have any specific questions, I'll be more than happy to try and answer as best I can
            Last edited by strester; 03-08-2007, 03:47 PM.
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
              before you read this, please keep in mind that I am not a CL rep ... I am just your average lifter who uses supplements ... whether you buy it or not makes not difference to me ... and with that said ...

I have limited use of test boosters, but have used Blue Up in just about every possible way ... I have used the regular version pre-workout for the stimulants, I have used the stim free version pre-workout in addition to taking other stims ... I have used the stim free version at night stacked with White Blood ... and even used it at night as a stand alone while on X-factor

I can tell a difference when I'm on it ... mostly the side effects are positive ... my muscles are harder and look fuller ... the wife likes the libido increase (hubba hubba) ... I feel a difference in the gym ... the only negative side that I experience is that I have increased acne on my face when I first start and when I end a cycle ... nothing out of control, but enough to have me washing my face at least one extra time every day ... but that's just me and I'm prone to acne (even @ 30 ... sux)

if you have any specific questions, I'll be more than happy to try and answer as best I can
              Nice !

Comment

I used Blue Up (non stim) in my post cycle therapy after Pheraplex, along with Nolvadex. I felt like normal about a week after using BU. I did a second cycle a few months later w/o BU, and it took longer (almost 2.5 weeks) for my libido/test to come back up.

Obviously it's in a different circumstance, but it worked on a guy who probably had the test levels of a 13 year old girl, it will work on anybody
                Last edited by RenegadeRows; 03-19-2007, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X