Bootys GB/WB Log!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ddawg91
    Of course we can, just it is fun to stab each other.

Glad no headaches, are you taking off of WB?
    HAHA yes its pretty funny to watch as well!

Yeah so far so good today. Today is my 1st off day of WB, I took only 1 yesterday and after reading pu's reply I have stopped.

I'll be updating as soon as I get my stuff typed out.
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• June 30, 2006

Day 10

9:10AM:
      5 caps GREEN BULGE

10:15AM: GYM *Switched my routine up today.

Lat Pull Downs (cable machine ---seated on stability ball
      1x10 90lb *warm up*
      1x10 100lb
      1x8 110lb
      1x8 120lb
      1x6 120lb

Bent Over DB Rows
      3x10 20lb DB's (I can do more weight, but this bothers my wrists???)

Single Arm Rows
      4x10 25lb DB

Shrugs
      4x10 15lb DB's

Skull Crushers SUPERSET Close Grip Chest Press
      3x10 30lb ezbar **** 3x10 30lb ezbar

Single Arm Tricep Kickbacks
      2x10 10lb DB
      3x10 12lb DB

Decline Crunches
      3x20

Leg Raises
      3x10

Flat Bench Leg Raises
      3x10

Air Bike
      3x20

Cardio
      Elliptical 30minutes

NOTES:I'm not using WB as of right now. I had an excellent workout today! My strength is definetly up since I started this log!!!
      I'm totaly loving this extra strength, I'm super happy with my workouts. On the flip side I dont feel extremely happy with myself as far as the way I look. I guess I dont see what others are seeing? In the past week I have recieved so many wonderful compliments. I just wish I could see what other are seeing. Not sure where this all came from lol but I feel better saying it anyways.
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Looking and sounding good Booty !!

I love decline crunches

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Looking and sounding good Booty !!

I love decline crunches
          Thank You!

Me too, but I think my favorite would be the decline crunch -ball twists. I forget what you call them weighted balls? Its not a medicine ball, what heck is it???

BTW I know that sounded strange!
          What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
            Me too, but I think my favorite would be the decline crunch -ball twists.
            Oh boy.... here comes John

Comment

Oh boy.... here comes John
              LMAO!
              SO you dont know the name either huh!

btw while I have your attention this may have nothing to do with the supps, but I have a few pimples on my face (havent had a pimple in like 6months)? thoughts?
              What typos?

Comment

• awww pimples suck! I hardly get any either, usually its late nights, stress, slacking in cleaning or around TOM time that do it..

Comment

LMAO!
                  SO you dont know the name either huh!

btw while I have your attention this may have nothing to do with the supps, but I have a few pimples on my face (havent had a pimple in like 6months)? thoughts?
                  Well the irony is that GB has ingredients that could potentially HELP with acne.

Are you sweating more than usual ?

Comment

Well the irony is that GB has ingredients that could potentially HELP with acne.

Are you sweating more than usual ?
                    Its been very humid here, so again this could the prob. Its just a few small ones. As far as sweating, I sweat like crazy when I workout. Half the time the AC is not on when I get there. You know its bad news when you walk in on a hot & humid day and the door is wide open.
                    What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                      awww pimples suck! I hardly get any either, usually its late nights, stress, slacking in cleaning or around TOM time that do it..
                      Not a favorite of mine either!
                      What typos?

Comment

Thank You!

Me too, but I think my favorite would be the decline crunch -ball twists. I forget what you call them weighted balls? Its not a medicine ball, what heck is it???

BTW I know that sounded strange!
                        That is a great exercise! Another fav of mine is to hold weight behind your head (not on your chest like normal) and do crunches, it makes it by far harder.

Comment

That is a great exercise! Another fav of mine is to hold weight behind your head (not on your chest like normal) and do crunches, it makes it by far harder.
                          I havent tried this, I have seen people hold a weighted ball/or plate up over their head. Not sure I see many holding weight behind their head. Either way sounds like fun!!!

SO I have another question. Each time I step on the scale Im up in weight. I dont look any different , except for looking fuller/thicker--make sense. I really am not good with descriptions. My scale has me at 121lb as of this morning. This is normal right? The other thing is its also a bodyfat scale, but it measures inaccurately. However I still use it to measure progress I know what my bf is by caliper and what the scale reads. Anyways to get to the point the bf% numbers are up as well. Would this be normal? I dont feel that my bf has went up at all. Especially when 2days ago it read 2% less. I hope this is all making sense.

Ok when I went back on its -3% and 1% being less then the reading I always get. Also this may seem dumb, but will gb affect my bf% reading when done by digital calipers?

I feel a faint headache today.
                          What typos?

Comment

With your arms out right ? Hell yea.. that's a insane stretch.

Comment

will gb affect my bf% reading when done by digital calipers?
                              Some additional waterweight (118lb to 121lb) really isn't unusual.. however with additional stamina / endurance losing fat shouldn't be a problem. Keep the water intake high for now to take full advantage of the osmotic effects. Since you are just in maint. mode I would definately let the mirror be the primary indicator right now (2% bodyfat in 2 days = highly unlikely).

That's just a long way of saying take advantage of this extra energy and you will be good to go.

Comment

Some additional waterweight (118lb to 121lb) really isn't unusual.. however with additional stamina / endurance losing fat shouldn't be a problem. Keep the water intake high for now to take full advantage of the osmotic effects. Since you are just in maint. mode I would definately let the mirror be the primary indicator right now (2% bodyfat in 2 days = highly unlikely).

That's just a long way of saying take advantage of this extra energy and you will be good to go.
                                Ok will do. I was just curious with that scale. My bodyfat has been 18% for quite sometime however it reads much higher on my bodyfat scale and it never budges lol except for when there is a real change. SO I was thrown for a loop when it read 2% higher this AM straight from bed to the scale lol. Then 2 hrs later I hoped back on weight was the same but the bodyfat actually went down 1% from the reading I always get. Could have been a srew up. I will def let the mirror be my quide along with pictures. Maybe one day I can get some measurements too, pain in the ass though I hate taking them.

No gym today, cardio later.

Attached Files
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X