X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
      I know...I know... Soon!

I have a house full of kids here, its tough to get time to do them. Maybe tonight or tomorrow morning.
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        I hate to disagree with a monster like John Lee, but there ARE potent osmotic ingredients in Green Bulge so a temporary bloated feeling is possible... especially considering that people have their own definition of "bloat".

I will say this... as workout intensity is enhanced, you should notice less of a bloated feeling and more muscle fullness vs. bloat... but at the end of the day the volumization / bloat is not a bad thing at all.

If the bloated feeling continues past week 1, please make sure I'm aware of it, and we can experiment at that point.

I'll let you know, thank you.

As far as my "bloat" its not a feeling like when you eat a crapload of food and feel all bloated/fat/full/like you're gonna pop. I dont feel feel heavy or uncomfortable as I would if I stuffed myself with a huge meal. Its just my stomach looked full/bigger, I assumed all the water. This morning it looked better.

BTW I have a slight headache just came about around 1pm. I took gb/wb at 9:50am this morning. Yesterday was fine NO headache. Its very humid here today, so again this could be the problem.
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

June 23, 2006

Day 5

9:50AM:
          5 Caps GREEN BULGE
          3 Caps WHITE BLOOD

10:20AMDriven

10:50AM: Gym (Chest/Biceps)

Pec Dec (top grip)
          1x10 60lb
          1x10 67.5lb
          1x10 75lb
          1x6 75lb

Decline Bench DB Press
          1x10 20lb DB's
          1x10 25lb DB's
          1x8 27.5lb DB's

1x5 30lb DB's ***PR***...YES!!! I finally got the 30's!!!

Wide Grip Chest Press (hammer machine)
          1x10 74lb
          1x10 94lb
          1x10 104lb
          1x8 104lb

DB Pull Overs (flat bench)
          1x12 27.5lb
          1x10 30lb
          1x10 35lb
          ***PR***

Core Board Push-ups
          3x10

21's
          3x21 20lb ez-bar Couldnt find the 30lb bar.

Preacher Curls (Hammer machine)
          1x10 29lb
          1x10 34lb
          1x8 39lb
          1x5 39lb

Alternating Standing DB Curls
          1x20 17.5lb DB's
          1x10 17.5lb DB's
          1x16 17.5lb DB's

Decline Bench plate twists 10lb
          2x20

1x25 Crunches
          1x15 Obliques each side
          1x20 Crunches
          1x10 Obliques each side

NOTES: I'm defintely noticing when doing biceps they get very hard & pumped. Excellent workout! I had tons of energy!!! I would have loved to get 30minutes of cradio in but the daycare was closing.
          What typos?

Comment

6-24-06

OFF Day

I have the biggest freakin headache today.
            What typos?

Comment

Nice job on getting the PRs and sorry about the headache. I would be willing to give you a massage!

Do you consume your water all throughout the day or only at certain periods?

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                6-24-06

OFF Day

I have the biggest freakin headache today.
                Suggestions:

1) Take 1 day off White Blood (continue Green Bulge). Make sure that I see the update / results of that off day

2) Decrease White Blood dosage to 1 or 2 caps daily

3) Even with a lower White Blood dosage, split the dosage

Comment

Suggestions:

1) Take 1 day off White Blood (continue Green Bulge). Make sure that I see the update / results of that off day

2) Decrease White Blood dosage to 1 or 2 caps daily

3) Even with a lower White Blood dosage, split the dosage
                  Yesterday was an OFF. I was planning on taking the GB & NOT the WB but didnt realize I hadnt taken it until right before I posted my update in here. So I did not take either of them yesterday. I'm planning to hit the gym in an hr or so, I just took the GB. I guess I should try 2caps WB today?

~~~~
                  ddawg- I am trying to drink water all day. However I am defintely consuming most of it proir to the supps and around 40oz during my workout. Then I just drink up throughout the day.
                  What typos?

Comment

~~~~
                    ddawg- I am trying to drink water all day. However I am defintely consuming most of it proir to the supps and around 40oz during my workout. Then I just drink up throughout the day.
                    Sounds good, I try to keep sipping on water all day long. In the past I have only concentrated at certain times and not been that concerned with after workout and the rest of the day and would get headaches. Since I have been drinking water constantly all day, even throughout the night, I have been pretty good. It has even helped my allergy headaches.

And make sure you keep us updated and listen to PU.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                      Sounds good, I try to keep sipping on water all day long. In the past I have only concentrated at certain times and not been that concerned with after workout and the rest of the day and would get headaches. Since I have been drinking water constantly all day, even throughout the night, I have been pretty good. It has even helped my allergy headaches.

And make sure you keep us updated and listen to PU.
                      OK Thanks... will do!

I'm pretty sure the headaches are allergy related. I've been cleaning all day & sneezing (slight headache). Its raining here again today & its humid as hell.

Ok so I'm going to take 2 WB. I'll update later.
                      What typos?

Comment

Day 6

June 25, 2006

Day 6

NOTES:I usually take GB/WB at the same time, but was looking into changing the dosage so I took the WB later.

2:40pm:
                        5 caps GREENBULGE

3:10pm:
                        2 caps WHITEBLOOD

3:40pm: GYM

NOTES: I switched some excersises in my routine. I have been on this routine for quite some time now. I feel kind of bored with it thats why I'm always swapping/switching things.

Lat PullDowns (Cable Machine--seated on Stability Ball)
                        *2nd set and my arms where so pumped up, I could barely pull/squeeze my arms down. Also noticed my veins where popping out like crazy on my arms.
                        1x10 90lb
                        1x10 100lb
                        1x8 110lb
                        1x6 120lb
                        ***PR***

Bent Over DB Rows
                        4x8 20lb DB'S
                        I jumped rope for 30seconds in between sets.

SLDL on platform
                        4x10 50lb (very light)

Low row machine
                        1x10 60lb
                        3x8 75lb
                        ***PR***

SkullCrushers SUPERSET Close Grip Press
                        3x10 30lb ezbar *** 3x10 30lb ezbar

Bench Dips
                        1x10 BW + 10lb
                        1x10 BW + 15lb
                        1x10 BW + 25lb

1x10 BW + 10lb
                        1x10 BW + 15lb
                        1x10 BW + 25lb

1x10 BW + 10lb
                        1x8 BW + 15lb
                        1x8 BW + 25lb

Cardio
                        Treadmill 15minutes

*Cardio was cut short due to shin splints in my right leg.

NOTES: I had an awesome workout!!! I felt very strong. I defintely could have gone much heavier on rows & deads. I was on the womens side when I did them ( I had the room to myself) I had already carried the 20's & 25's in so, I just did then excersises with that weight. I noticed some pumps in my arms also they appeared to look more vascular than usual.
                        Headaches--I had a slight headache earlier today prior to taking GB/WB. Since then my headcahe has fully went away. Also I took yesterday off of GB/WB/
                        What typos?

Comment

Hardcore workout. Damn, no women SLDL at my gym.... actually, no women go to my gym

Good to hear the headaches subsided today

Comment

Originally posted by Blap
                            Hardcore workout. Damn, no women SLDL at my gym.... actually, no women go to my gym

Good to hear the headaches subsided today
                            Thank You!!! It was a great workout! Energy & focus was awesome or should I say kiss ass (even with the hot guys around) . I did the 1st part of my workout in the womens room, just cuzz its easier when the cable crossover machine is available & the privacy of doing SLDL's without guys staring at your The only thing that stinks about working out in there is sometimes they AC is not on (like today) and the db's in there go up to 15lb so everything else I have to carry back & forth (which kills my arms after a while). I'm hoping for another awesome workout tomorrow!!!

As far as the headaches, I used to get headaches/migraines really bad a couple years back. I hadnt been experiencing them again until recently.
                            What typos?

Comment

As far as the headaches, I used to get headaches/migraines really bad a couple years back. I hadnt been experiencing them again until recently.
                              Very good to know... even on days when you take only 2 White Blood, I would split the dosage (only take 1 cap at a time, but both consumed before you hit the gym).

Example:

1pm:
                              1 caps WHITEBLOOD

3pm:
                              5 caps GREENBULGE
                              1 caps WHITEBLOOD

Comment

Very good to know... even on days when you take only 2 White Blood, I would split the dosage (only take 1 cap at a time, but both consumed before you hit the gym).

Example:

1pm:
                                1 caps WHITEBLOOD

3pm:
                                5 caps GREENBULGE
                                1 caps WHITEBLOOD

Ok I meant to ask you what you meant by the #3 in your last post. I usually go to the gym in morning like 9am now that kids are on vacation. Would it be ok to take 1 cap WB at 7am then the 2nd at 8am with GB?
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X