Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
    was talking to ddawg

not sure if his heart can handle all the pounding... (pounding of his heart, dont' get dirty ideas!!! )

Sure thats what you where talking about!
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

i hope it is getting HOT in here.. cuz THIS gunship is equipped with da heat seeker MISSILE ya know what i'm sayin'?
      Wow
      I'm getting a total ab workout here! I'm really lmao!!!
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
        Wow
        I'm getting a total ab workout here! I'm really lmao!!!

speaking of ab workouts, you have no idea hun.... get yourself a cowgirl hat cuz you'll be ridin' hard like you on a rodeo!!!!!

okay that's all I got for today... hahahaha... tha'ts enough flirtin'!
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

not when you are THAT old
          Oh no you didn't, let's go Nancy!

Comment

speaking of ab workouts, you have no idea hun.... get yourself a cowgirl hat cuz you'll be ridin' hard like you on a rodeo!!!!!

okay that's all I got for today... hahahaha... tha'ts enough flirtin'!
            What typos?

Comment

I have a question....(maybe be dumb--brace yourself) I feel a bit waterlogged lol, also I feel like I LOOK waterlogged, will this go away (as I get use to drinking SO MUCH water)?
              What typos?

Comment

I have a question....(maybe be dumb--brace yourself) I feel a bit waterlogged lol, also I feel like I LOOK waterlogged, will this go away (as I get use to drinking SO MUCH water)?

you should not be bloatting at all from gb/wb

give it a few more days and see if it continues.

if it doesn't subside, stick me in a small room with you and I'll make sure it heats up like a sauna.
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

you should not be bloatting at all from gb/wb

give it a few more days and see if it continues.

if it doesn't subside, stick me in a small room with you and I'll make sure it heats up like a sauna.
                  LOL

The more I drink my stomach looks like a beach ball! (well thats being overly dramatic)!
                  What typos?

Comment

LOL

The more I drink my stomach looks like a beach ball! (well thats being overly dramatic)!
                    It will go away, your body is not use to the extra water yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                      It will go away, your body is not use to the extra water yet.
                      Ok cool!
                      What typos?

Comment

June 22, 2006

Day 3

8:20AM Driven (MRM)

9:00-10:00AM Cardio

My plan was to jog/walk with my 6yr old at the park. It seems that my 6yr old is not much of a runner when I want him to be, lol. After about 60seconds of jogging he got a stomach cramp. So I put him on my back & jogged a bit. Then I put him down & walked. This cycle went on for about 20minutes. I then brought him home (walked-less than a minute from the park) and went back out on my own. Only to find my son running behind me again!
                        I kept him with me and walked the par 2 more times then let him play in the playground while I ran around the baseball field countless times.

12:20PM
                        5 caps GREEN BULGE
                        3 Caps WHITE BLOOD

1:20-2:10PM
                        GYM

NOTES: This was supposed to be shoulders & calves but I decided to do add a little bit of arms. I didnt want to leave & I wouldnt have if I didnt have a tanning at 2:30.

Standing Calf Raises
                        2x10 95lb
                        3x10 75lb

Seated Calf raises
                        3x10 50lb

Arnold Press
                        1x10 15lb DB's
                        1x10 17.5lb DB's
                        ***Started feeling some tightness in my shoulders.
                        2x10 20lb DB's

Core Board Push-Ups
                        1x10

Single Arm Laterals ***2nd set feeling tightness in left arm (tricep).
                        3x10 8lb

Incline Bench Reverse Flys
                        4x10 15lb DB's

21's ***Biceps where tight & very hard.
                        1x21 20lb ez-bar
                        1x21 30lb ez-bar
                        1x21 20lb ez-bar

Cable Curls
                        1x10 40lb
                        1x10 50lb
                        1x8 55lb

Cable Tricep Extension
                        1x10 40lb
                        1x10 50lb
                        1x10 60lb

Bench Dips
                        2x15 (bodyweight)

Core Board Push-Ups
                        1x10

Decline Crunches
                        1x20 holding 10lb plate

Lying Leg Raises
                        1x20

Air Bike
                        2x20

NOTES: Yesterday I did legs and usually Day 2&3 are killer for me. Where I can barely walk up the stairs or do anything else for that matter. Surprisingly this morning it wasnt bad at all. I even went jogging/walking/running 1st thing this morning. That makes me HAPPY!
                        What typos?

Comment

LOL

Well ya take your gut Boot, and ya ring it out and the water will pop out of your belly button and your skin will snap back and all is well good mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
                            Well ya take your gut Boot, and ya ring it out and the water will pop out of your belly button and your skin will snap back and all is well good mate!
                            Awesome!
                            What typos?

Comment

Day 4

June 22, 2006

Day 4

6:10PM
                              5 caps GREEN BULGE
                              3 Caps WHITE BLOOD

6:35PM Driven

7:20PM Cardio
                              Bike 35minutes (alternating speed & resistance)

The plan was to do 60minutes alternating speed & resistance. My plan got cut short, my 4yr old didnt want to stay in bed & wanted me to rock him to sleep.

NOTES/THOUGHTS:As I stated in my last (update) post, my legs feel as though they recovered faster than usual. Now here is the odd thing, maybe this is from jogging IDK? I'm not good with descriptions so bare with me...the front of my legs (shins) from ankles-right under my knees feel extremely tight, and when I try to stretch & its somewhat painful. Just wanted to note that.

Tomorrow is chest/biceps!
                              What typos?

Comment

I hate to disagree with a monster like John Lee, but there ARE potent osmotic ingredients in Green Bulge so a temporary bloated feeling is possible... especially considering that people have their own definition of "bloat".

I will say this... as workout intensity is enhanced, you should notice less of a bloated feeling and more muscle fullness vs. bloat... but at the end of the day the volumization / bloat is not a bad thing at all.

If the bloated feeling continues past week 1, please make sure I'm aware of it, and we can experiment at that point.

Comment

Working...
                                X