X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ***
    SPECIAL 6-PAGE AD REPORT

Q&A with Dustin Watson!!!
    (This interview is brought to you by browndustin, Dustin Watson's internet alias/screen name/handle)

browndustin: Dustin, how does it feel to be talking to yourself?
    Dustin: uhh.. pretty weird, but I thought I'd try spicing things up a little
    browndustin: You think that Muscletech's gonna sue us?
    Dustin: WTF, mang? We're the same dude.. I mean.. uh, you can't squeeze blood from a friggen stone.. Lets get serious, kay?
    browndustin: cool, cool, I can respect that. Lets hear about your chest workout today.
    Dustin: Dude, I'm so pumped... yeah, I'm really feeling the Green MAGnitude now, I just completed a full routine and I'm on my chest day again
    browndustin: Good to hear, how about you walk us through things...
    Dustin: All right, I'll break it down with the pre workout nutrition first...

As per usual... my pre workout supplements:

Drank my AI WPI and 40g dextrose
    1 scoop GM
    2 scoops GG

During my workout:

1 scoop PW in 1L water
    1 scoop GG
    1L water

Post Workout supplements:

2 scoops AI WPI + 50g Dextrose (running low)

Dustin(cont...): Nothing has really been changed, but I drank about 500ml more water than I usually do. And I don't sweat much during chest day. I felt awesome. Got some new PRs too!!!
    browndustin: Congrats! This appears to be the norm with all of the other GM testers eh
    Dustin: Yeah, I've been checking out the other logs and everyone's doing great. I'm hyped on GM
    browndustin: Explain your workout today
    Dustin: Yeah, I started off with Incline DB presses because they used to be my main chest staple when I first started. Not too much grown with flat bench, so I figured I'd do flat bench next week. I got in some good Decline Chest Presses, strong Pec Dec Flies, did two sets of Cables (low) to cool off because I was so pumped. And as usual, I spent a decent time stretching and got in a solid abdominal routine... here are my work sets:

**Warm up sets simply done with lighter weight. Incline DB Presses.

Incline DB Presses - 4 work sets - 10x60lbs, 8x70lbs, 6x80lbs (PR!!!!!!!!!!), 6x80 (Oh baby!!)
    Decline Bench Press - 3 work sets - 8x135lbs, 6x180lbs, 6x180lbs
    Pec Dec Machine - 4 work sets - 8x175lbs, 8x175lbs, 6x185lbs (PR!!!!!!!!!!), 6x185lbs (PR!!!!!!!!!!)
    Cable Crossovers (hitting lower pecs) - 2 sets to cool down - 10x60lbs, 10x60lbs

Dustin(cont...): Yehaw, a solid workout. Didn't want to overtrain because I tend to do that... I just added the Cable Crossovers because my ego was equally as pumped as my chest. I REALLY felt like I had a big creatine rush. Had the creatine piss going on before I got in the gym, but I thought this was actually going to be a bad workout. I was extremely satisfied. It's like I hit a whole new level today. Props to everyone at Controlled Labs. I can't praise Green MAGnitude enough!!

"a whole new level today"

"my ego was equally as pumped as my chest...... Props to everyone at Controlled Labs"

browndustin: ... cool, yeah man, that looks solid. Congrats again on the PR's.
    Dustin: heh.... yeah, you're getting a little weirded out by this too eh?
    browndustin: ... yeah just a little..... can we stop this now?.....
    Dustin: ... yeah.... right... took this a little too far I think.... I feel sorry for anyone who reads this... but for anyone who did read this, my ab routine was pretty fly as well. I'll be working out my back tomorrow and I'm sure that'll be good. Peace out.

Comment

^^^ LOL!!!!!

Originally posted by browndustin
      I talk too much
      o'rly

Great work so far dude!!!!

Comment

Spanks, asianbabe.

I’m just really stoked about basically hitting a new PR everyday or at least having the most realistically satisfying workouts.

Comment

congrats on the PR's, bd ..... keep it up
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

Spanks, asianbabe.

I’m just really stoked about basically hitting a new PR everyday or at least having the most realistically satisfying workouts.
            back at ya

good stuff!!!!

Comment

*** MORE PERSONAL RECORDS!! YEEEEEEE!!! ***

Back Day : Feelin super-stoked now!

Pre Workout Supplements:

1 scoop GM
              2 scoops GG

During my workout:

1 scoop PW in 1L water
              1 scoop GG
              1L water

2 scoops AI WPI + 60g Dextrose

** Warm up sets were cable rows and lat pull downs

Stiff Leg Dead Lifts - 4 work sets
              8x135lbs
              8x180lbs
              6x225lbs
              4x265lbs (PR!!!!)

Seated Cable Rows - 4 work sets
              8x140lbs
              8x150lbs
              8x160lbs
              6x170lbs (PR!!!!)

Lat Pull Downs - Wide Grip - 2 work sets
              8x140lbs
              8x140lbs

Lat Pull Downs - Close Grip - 2 work sets
              8x140lbs
              8x140lbs

The last 4 sets were really only in here to cool down. I was so pumped. I'm really just focusing on maximum intensity and getting strenth. I don't count shitty reps. I will force a few, get assistance any whatnot, but no yanking or stupid crap like that. Not to brag or exaggerate, but I feel like I can lift even more weight than this! I'm fine with my rep range, and I'm so bloody stoked on Green MAGnitude right now. Boy, Controlled Labs has outdone themselves!!

Comment

*** MORE PERSONAL RECORDS!! YEEEEEEE!!! ***

Back Day : Feelin super-stoked now!

Pre Workout Supplements:

1 scoop GM
                2 scoops GG

During my workout:

1 scoop PW in 1L water
                1 scoop GG
                1L water

2 scoops AI WPI + 60g Dextrose

** Warm up sets were cable rows and lat pull downs

Stiff Leg Dead Lifts - 4 work sets
                8x135lbs
                8x180lbs
                6x225lbs
                4x265lbs (PR!!!!)

Seated Cable Rows - 4 work sets
                8x140lbs
                8x150lbs
                8x160lbs
                6x170lbs (PR!!!!)

Lat Pull Downs - Wide Grip - 2 work sets
                8x140lbs
                8x140lbs

Lat Pull Downs - Close Grip - 2 work sets
                8x140lbs
                8x140lbs

The last 4 sets were really only in here to cool down. I was so pumped. I'm really just focusing on maximum intensity and getting strenth. I don't count shitty reps. I will force a few, get assistance any whatnot, but no yanking or stupid crap like that. Not to brag or exaggerate, but I feel like I can lift even more weight than this! I'm fine with my rep range, and I'm so bloody stoked on Green MAGnitude right now. Boy, Controlled Labs has outdone themselves!!
                Awesome

The synergy with GlycerGROW is just off the charts.

Comment

I can’t believe that I’m seeing such good results already. Even went to the gym with a headache or nausea a few times and it was no problem. Thank goodness it wasn’t the GM!

The pumps are just insane! GlycerGrow + Green MAGnitude = Perfect combination for strength, volumization and hyperhydration. A totally cheap mass-stack, that’s for sure.

Comment

nice goin', bd ..... awesome numbers
                    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Sick numbers bro and great job on the PR's
                      MY GREEN MAG LOG
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

your energy is admirable

Comment

Wow, thanks for all the support guys. Much appreciation.

Saturday: COMPLETELY OFF DAY
                          (didn't even squeeze in the sprints I had planned, but I think it was worth it)

Yeah, it was a completely OFF day. Did a tiny bit of stretching and whatnot, but damnnnn is the DOMS ever crazy. I feel like a complete newb. My muscles haven't been this swole since I learned how to lift properly. Amazing.

But last night was depressing. Watching the UFC Paperview event with some friends and it kind of sucked. Won't go into that much...

Friends got pretty drunk at another place, my asian buddy Khira got in a fight with a good friend from work named Curt (they're friends too). Curt and Khira (younger, but amazingly fierce strength) were spitting disses in good humor, but it escalated. Long story short, Curt ripped Khiras $2000+ gold chain with a buddha pendent (handed down from his grandfather) and Khira spent the night on top of Curt with a knife to his throat..... fuuckkkkk.... no fight broke out because my buddies and I are far too tight to let some drunken argument turn into something he'll regret the rest of his life..

Sucks hardcore to see friends fight, especially after a depressing UFC night.. Khira seriously had tears running down his face and wanted nothing more than to rip Curt apart.... such a burnt series of events. It kind of got to me, plus I stayed up until about 3am and didn't take my night time supplements asides from ZMA.... no shake either.....

(Sorry, needed to vent)

Getting back on track today, it will be a shoulder day at the semi-crappy gym. Heading there with my gf who's got some cardio to do. That will chear me up. It's 1:30pm and I'm only drinking my first shake of the day... haven't showered.... pretty depressed. Bahhhh..... but it's shoulder day, so I will feel good once I have more nutrients and I'm at the gym.

Comment

Shoulder day : First shitty workout since I started this log

I thought I'd feel a bit better in the gym but it was really slow and drawn out. I felt like absolute crap. My gf came over before I hit the gym and she cussed me out for not putting up a coat rack that she bought for me.... damn. Already depressed this weekend, but I suppose that it was still strong workout.

Pre workout supplements:

1 scoop GM in 500ml water
                            2 scoops GG
                            1 scoop AI WPI in 500ml water + 40g dextrose

During workout:

2 scoops PW in 500ml water (bleh, hard to get down)
                            500ml-1L water... too little, couldn't get any down

Post workout:

2 servings AI WPI + 40g dextrose

**Warm up sets - Standing Side DB Laterals

Standing Side DB Laterals - 5 work sets
                            10x20bs
                            10x20lbs
                            10x25lbs
                            10x25lbs
                            8x30lbs

Seated DB Press - 3 work sets
                            8x40lbs
                            8x50lbs
                            8x60lbs

Rear Delt Flies (on Pec Dec Machine) - 3 work sets
                            10x125lbs
                            10x125lbs
                            10x125lbs

DB Shrugs - 4 work sets (two to the side, two in the front)
                            10x60lbs (side)
                            10x60lbs (side)
                            10x60lbs (front)
                            10x60lbs (front)

Upright Barbell Rows - 4 work sets to polish things off
                            10x60lbs
                            10x60lbs
                            10x60lbs
                            10x60lbs

Worked out my abdominals with three excersizes. Good intensity. Felt like puking. Added the Upright BB Rows just to polish off my delts and make sure the rear deltoids aren't being neglected. I really just felt like shit and wanted to go home after I was done my Seated DB Presses. I need to go meditate and see if my gf's chilled out. I've also gotta cook some meals for the week.... baked chicken breasts, brown rice and corn sounds good. Peace out. Will post my arm workout tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Comment

Attention plzkthx

I’m a major stress case right now… lots of anxiety is building up and I’m in a bit of a financial squeeze. Just wanted to say that I will still continue to update my log each day, on time. Thanks for all the support so far, guys and girls. Wanted to apologize for the negative attitude as of late. Wish me luck.

Comment

keep that head up hope everything worksout for you
                                MY GREEN MAG LOG
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Working...
                                X