browndustins slowly getting there with CONTROLLED LABS GM, PW, GG and WB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• browndustins slowly getting there with CONTROLLED LABS GM, PW, GG and WB

browndustins slowly getting there with CONTROLLED LABSGREEN MAGNITUDE, PURPLE WRAATH, GLYCERGROW and WHITE BLOOD

Big thanks to Tank, pu12en12g, the rest of the Controlled Labs crew and community. You guys might even be helping me to get big one day, mad props lol

PRODUCT INFORMATION
    Controlled Labs Products™...

Green MAGnitude : Creatine Matrix Volumizer

DESCRIPTION:
    We have responded to customer demand and the result: Green MAGnitude™...Creatine with ATTITUDE !! If you want to increase your stamina in the gym and gain size and strength, Green MAGnitude™ is the right choice for you. If you want similar results in convenient capsule form, we recommend Green Bulge™. Either way, you are getting a full dose of patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate that has been clinically proven to increase strength.

PurplE Wraath : Ergogenic Essential Amino Acid Matrix

DESCRIPTION:
    Discover the "Holy Grail" of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement: maximizing lean gains and fat loss while enhancing recovery and increasing strength, endurance, and energy. Purple Wraath was created to be the most complete EAA/BCAA product on the market; keeping your body in a constant anabolic state and keeping you training hard with its added super endurance complex.

GlycerGrow : Cell Burst Formula

DESCRIPTION:
    Discover the "Holy Grail" of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement: maximizing lean gains and fat loss while enhancing recovery and increasing strength, endurance, and energy. Purple Wraath was created to be the most complete EAA/BCAA product on the market; keeping your body in a constant anabolic state and keeping you training hard with its added super endurance complex.

White Blood :Nitric Oxide + Blood Transport Enhancer

DESCRIPTION:

Other supplements...

Anabolic Innovations WPI (Mint Chocolate Chip, amazing)
    ON 100% WHEY (Chocolate Mint)
    Primaforce ZMA
    Jamieson Flax Seed Oil (1000mg capsules)
    GNC Mega Man Multivitamins (without iron)
    QUEST Melatonin (3mg, cool mint chocolate tabs)

Lame Introduction... sorry guys, lots of people don't know me

(Skip over this unless you want to read a semi-inspiring sob story. Long story short, I was a fucked up but strangely happy kid, spark plugs in my brain started given'r and I wised up. No more debilitating and life controlling depression, new perspectives. THEN I started tinkering with psychedelics and had some mad ego trips but I guess I'm just going off on tangents now)

Some background information about my life... I've always had good coordination despite my lack of interest in most sports. Although, I would say that I was above average when it came to lots of athletic skills. I liked track events, running, skateboarding for a few years (got pretty good), martial arts but I was just depressed, lacked motivation and was a prisoner of my mind. Bodybuilding has had a very synergistic effect with my mind. As soon as I made that mind-muscle connection, a lot of other circumstances in my life became extremely vivid. Lifting weights has cleared my chakra, mind, chi, KI, spirit, whatever you'd like to call it. Regarding myself as a psychonautical explorer first and foremost (perhaps a fucking shaman in my past life) I knew that there was a lot to lifting weights than I had originally though. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a marvel of muscle. But my mind has matured by leaps and bounds in the past 5 years of my life, and now my body is catching up.

It's time to test my genetics. I was born from an anorexic woman and fathered by someone who cared more about drugs any partying than anything else. Thank goodness for my Nana

(father's mother, had to work my dad hard due to a long-term injury during his childhood) who took ownership of raising this unwanted child for a solid 2 or 3 years before our bond was slowly diminished. My mother was able to take care of herself a little more and my dad got shit together, but nutrition and affection for one another were definitely something lacking in our household. Not looking for ANY pity or compassion, but it was basically your run-of-the-mill broken house. Grew up on the Mainland in or outside of Vancouver until I was 5, moved to Vancouver Island and it's really nice. My two younger brothers and I are a year and a half apart, we all had the same miserable childhood but I don't know if it phased them. It left me really emotionally screwed up but I don't have to hide it anymore as I've done a complete 180 in life. No more of that burnt mindset all the time. But in my teen years at around the age of 17 I had an ephiphany, and now being 20 I have nothing but a strong heart and will. I'm stronger than ever and I've never taken up a task like bodybuilding. I don't know if I'd call myself a bodybuilder, but I have the mindset and I'm hungry to gain some god damn muscles for once in my life. I know it will be grueling but I never thought it'd be easy. This is as much a mind game as it is a game of strength. I look at this a lot deeper than what's just on the surface and that's the kind of drive that I've always needed in life.

*** PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ***

I really talk too much... I always go on tangents, don't be afraid to tell me to shut up. I just gook out at the computer...but I swear, I've been so god damn busy with work and life right now that you won't have to see any dog crap like this from me. It's also late at night, I've taken my ZMA and I'm about to go take my WB, visit a friend and go to bed. I will post my chest workout tomorrow (workout done today and logged on paper) and my entire back workout. A work of warning, my gym's closed and I'll have nothing but free weights and a couple of machines. I'll make due. GM is crazy.... can't wait to get the actual log part rolling.. wouldn't do anyone a favor to start the important part of the log while I'm all konked out and falling asleep. GOOD NIGHT NUCKAS

Coming soon... Going to mirror this on BB.com once I post my chest and back workouts. I'll make some edits if you guys can catch some errors or think I should snip something.. the intro was hella long.. I seriously trip out at my bright computer screen because of the refresh rate I can't change... thanks guys... Tank, pu (all of your virtual entities, et al), thanks maynes.

Ohh, here's some pics. One's kinda got some 'sac' in it, but I tried to do you guys the courtesy of not rockin a sidepipe or anything. Hope you like
    Attached Files

Awesome intro !! Project GINORMOUS... NOW IN PROGRESS

Comment

nice log ill be following this one also im also bulking up bro

Comment

Thanks, pu. You’ve always been amazingly supportive…I guess it helps when there’s more than one of your but… lol imp:

Seroph4x, thanks too bro. I wouldn’t mind putting on some clean gains. Not particularly bulking, but definitely aiming to get bigger and maintaining a decent body fat for summer (have an intense fall/winter bulk planned). After work I’m posting my chest work out from yesterday and first true GM experience. Also posting goals, training information and the meat and potatoes for the log. Things will look really good hopefully!!

Technically tried half a scoop of GM on Wednesday which was off/light cardio. Worked a few weights at home to get blood flowing… did some abs, stretching and light jogging too and I felt so full. Walked past the mirror to take a leak and couldn’t believe how big my arms and upper body were looking! My legs also felt very large.

Does anyone else feel like this when they take GM? Not a complaint at all!! Far from it. It’s like WB or an NO booster, not as much vascularity but definite volume. I can’t wait to work out my back today. I feel like if I keep my diet and training regimen in check, I’ll be reaching all of my goals.

Comment

gonna be a good log. love the intro and public warning..

Comment

nice looking log bro subscribed
            MY GREEN MAG LOG
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Thanks for the support, guys. Most of you know that I'm just bouncing back from a strange cold I got from work. Dropped 15lbs but I'm back to normal almost.

Typed this in Microsoft Word while I hid in my cubicle at work lol

Chest Day : First workout with Green MAGnitude

I tried GM the day before and took the recommended dosage. As suspected, no adverse affects, but I wouldn’t want to be the first person to break out in rashes or end up having an allergic reaction. Doing light cardio, stretching and getting a little bit of blood flowing gave me a pump that I never expected. I had a smile from ear to ear.

Chest day started off slow. New contact lenses mean big headaches and I had a slight one before working out. Also got my braces tightened and found out I have to go back in 6 weeks for an adjustment, so this means braces probably until late August or longer…. Damn…

Came home after work and ingested my Anabolic Innovations Whey Protein Isolate and 40g of maltodexterin (bulk from local grocery store). Let this set in for 10-15 min and took a full scoop of GM. Immediately before driving to the gym I took 2 scoops of GG and chased it with the last bit of GM, filled up a 1L bottle of water and added a scoop of PW and I was off!!

Pre workout supplements:

1 serving WPI + maltodexterin 60 min
              1 scoop GM + 13-14 oz water 30 min
              2 scoops GG 15 min

During workout:

1 scoop GG around 1st quarter of workout (I always do this)
              1 scoop PW in 1L water

Post workout:

2 servings WPI + 40g maltodexterin immediately after

Workout:

Started off by warming up on the flat bench, wasn’t sure what to expect because I always feel exhausted when I take new supplements for the first time. Could be my body or just my anxious mind. I think it was a little of both.

Flat Bench – 4 work sets – 10x135lbs, 10x135lbs, 8x180lbs, 6x180lbs
              Incline DB Presses – 3 work sets – 8x65lbs*2, 10x50lbs

Feeling a bit like crap, took my GG and went to the washroom… while washing my hands I noticed that my arms were enormous. My chest workouts have been PITIFUL since I got sick and lost 15lbs, but I looked great in the mirror. My headache vanished after releasing all that water and I knew I’d finish up strong

Bodyweight Dips (no attachment for weighted dips) – 4x10
              Pec Dec Machine – 4 work sets – 10x145lbs, 10x155lbs, 8x165lbs, 6x175lbs

Just wanted to finish things off clean. I don’t have any reason to fluff my ego, but I have lifted heavier than this. The contractions, intensity and mind-muscle connection are extremely important in my short experience, and I would say this ended up being a very satisfying workout.

I also superset my workout with a small abdominal routine. Three exercises with three sets of each. Felt very good. It was something I found in a recent FLEX or Musclemag… by Kris (Chris?) Dim. I can post it when I get home if anyone’s interested. I’m working them out every other day now because I neglect them. You get enough abdominal work indirectly anyways, but lets see what happens.

Once again, gotta give props to Controlled Labs. This stack is great and I’m really digging Green MAGnitude. I’m sure that I’ll be seeing some good improvements.

Comment

*** PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ***

I AM STILL ALIVE! And I apologize for not updating this thread with my back workout yesterday. My younger bro was gratuating, grandparents came in town, other grandma came over and held me up and I've been very busy. Going to be back to normal... speaking of back..

First Back Day: Working out at a gym with basic machines and dumbells up to 80lbs, will make do!

Wasn't feeling so great going into this workout too. My grandma stopped me when I was mixing up my Green MAGnitute and kept telling me how good it smelled. She started telling me about my life story and it kind of killed the drive I got. I also haven't charged my ipod so I had no beats....

Drank my AI WPI and 40g dextrose (no malto left, I never notice a difference)
                1 scoop GM
                2 scoops GG
                1 scoop PW in 1L water brought for the workout

**Warm up sets - light Cable Rows

Seated Cable Rows - 5 sets - 10x120lbs, 10x130lbs, 10x140lbs, 10x150lbs, 8x160lbs (PR)
                Close Grip Chins - bodyweight only - 4x6 very strict movements
                One Arm DB Rows - 3 sets - 10x70lbs, 10x75lbs, 10x80lbs
                Lat Pull Down Machine (wide grip) - 3 sets - 8x140lbs, 8x150lbs (PR), 8x160lbs (better PR!)

I was absolutely PUMPED and sooooo full. My chest became pretty red after those chin ups and with my arms close together (very tough due to the god damn pump) I looked like a mad man. My physique is really coming along. I look like a professional bodybuilder, just scaled down to 1/10th of the size and freakiness lol. At least that's the kind of confidence I'm getting now.

This gym's machines are a lot tougher than the one I work out at, so 160lbs for the rows and pull downs was very tough but they were smooth. I don't compromise form for reps unless I am controlling each cheated rep. I'm not one to fluff my ego or cast any bullshit over people on the internet anyways... always going to be someone better so I just focus no myself.

I took my ZMA about two hours before bed because it was friday.... waited... ate some fresh cookies as a cheat, ~2g protein, 17g carbs, 1.5g saturated fat, forget the calories... it's all good, I can use whatever I need for the recovery.

Pre bed Supplements:

ZMA 2 hours before bed
                WB 20 min before bed
                ON Protein Shake with 500ml 1% milk immediately before bed

Today my gastrocnemius is too sore to do a run around the lake. Kind of sucks but oh well. Going to the beach with my GF so I need to remember to bring adequate food/protein shakes. I'll do some cardio by playing volleyball or whatever makes me feel like I wasn't a lazy slob.

I want to mention that last night after my workout, I went to the beach and didn't want to bring a shake. I put 1 scoop of PW in 1L of water, and then looked at my Green MAGnitude. knowing that I had a punishing workout, and having mixed the last sip of Green MAG in PW, I put in a half scoop and tried it. WOW!!!! It's amazing!! I was planning on doing this before cardio as well because someone had mentioned it earlier. It's hard not to dig into my tub of GM because this stuff's better than a HELL of a lot of beverages, and I don't drink sugar-laden drinks or colas.

Nutritional Background...

I thought it would more than appropriate to include information about my diet. There is allowance for 2-3 different meals each day, with a few of the same pitiful ones. I have braces and it's extremely hard to good foods quickly, especially with the time constraint at work. Here's what I refer to as my "skeleton meals", just a backbone that never changes.

Morning: 500ml 1% milk + 1.5 scoops of ON 100% Whey Protein
                1st coffee break (15min): 1 can of tuna + 1 packet of instant oatmeal
                Lunch Break: Steamed plain chicken breast + cup of corn or side of pasta (I don't carb cycle to an extreme, just manipulate before heavy lifting days, before and after workouts)
                2nd coffee break (15min): 500ml 2% milk + 1.5 scoops of ON 100% Whey Protein + 1/3rd cup powdered steel cut oats

After work I will have a protein shake with 500ml water + 40g dextrose or maltodexterin + 1 scoop of AI WPI (god damn it's good). I slowly weened off the WB and moved it to prebed to help with sleep, and I'm taking less melatonin.

I proceed to work out. Follow it up with 700-800ml water + 40g dextrose or maltodexterin + 2 scoops of AI WPI (I should really order more soon) and I go home. Because I stretch, walk like a slug and park far away from the gym, it'll be about 30 minutes since my last rep and I'll need to start cooking food. I usually have 4 egg whites and a whole egg because some cholesterol and saturated fats are respected and neccessary for hormone production. I will not typically do anything different in my day unless someone brings home pizza or cooks a meal for the family. Then it's all up for grabs.

*** ADDENDUM ***

I honestly will be migrating this over to BB.com now that my time isn't being monopolized by family and friends. It's summer, but I got my shift pattern at work changed so it's now 7am - 3:30pm instead of 6am - 2:30pm... I'm 5 min late everyday lol.

You can expect my to add a lot more focus to this log and I'll try ranting less. Never done a log before. I'm keeping my training and diet completely in focus (imo), but I just don't have the time to reflect it as well as I know I can online. And for that I humbly apologize. As an official tester, I should be working my ass off. If anyone thinks that I'm slacking, I will humbly ship the remainder of my GM back or seriously make a payment to Tank for the GM he sent me. I truly appreciate being chosen as a poster but hope that no one thinks I'm slacking hard. This last week has been eating, sleeping, training and being bugged by family and friends in between. I've hardly had enough time to go to the jon and that's actually why I was late a couple days ago. D'oh!

Also going to look for the scrap paper I wrote my measurements on. When this is mirrored on BB.com, I will keep the intro as is, second post should have stats, pics and nutritional background and so fourth. If any suggestions are out there, I'd love to get some feedback. I'll take it with a grain of salt so be honest.

Comment

Measurements...

Taken the same day as pics. I hold a bit of water weight at times, for example the scale says I'm 15.5% bf although there's no water as I just woke up and I'm 5lbs lighter? I can't use calipers if my life depending on it, so I'm going by the scale and by the mirror.

Height 5'8"
                  Weight 157lbs
                  Bodyfat 14%
                  Neck 15.5"
                  Bi's 14.1"
                  Chest 36"
                  Waist 31"
                  Quads 22.5"
                  Calves 14.5"

lol, I took these measurements about 800 times and averaged things out. Should be completely non-biased, non-pumped, on a totally normal day.. I will do my best to do the exact same thing in a month from the day I started GM and 30 days after that. I will also take progress pics on the 30th and 60th days. When I finish my GM, I will of course still be following up each day and will take final pics whenever that is.

Comment

*** Yo Yo Yo!! ***

Shoulder Workout : Regular gym still closed, not a big problem

Had a fairly good workout. This one AGAIN started off like absolute shit. I couldn't finish my 1L of water and PW which is usually gone by my second exersize... felt like I was going to puke but I finished things off wonderfully. I was really satisfied and fuck, I'm feeling so full right now. If I walk by another mirror I might just pose for the rest of the day. lol

Pre workout supplements:

1 scoop GM + 13-14 oz water 30 min
                    2 scoops GG 20 min

During workout:

1 scoop GG around 1st quarter of workout (I always do this)
                    1 scoop PW in 1L water
                    Only about 1.5-2L water throughout workout (not including shake)

Post workout:

2 servings WPI + 40g maltodexterin immediately after

**Warm up sets - Standing Side DB Laterals w/ 15x15lb

Standing Side DB Laterals - 5 sets - 10x20lbs, 10x20lbs, 10x25lbs, 10x25lbs, 8x30lbs
                    Seated DB Press - 4 sets - 8x50lbs, 8x55lbs, 6x60lbs (PR, don't laugh), 6x60lbs (Did another set.. PR, please don't laugh lol)
                    Front DB Raises - 3 sets - 12x20lbs, 12x25lbs, 10x30lbs
                    Rear Delt Flies (on Pec Dec Machine) - 3 sets - 10x125lbs (Proud PR!!!!)
                    DB Shrugs - 2 sets with arms at the side, 2 with arms in front of legs - 10x60lbs for all 4 work sets... comfortable with this weight and dropped from doing 80lb DBs. Much better tension and pump.

**Abdominal Routine

Seated Leg Pulls - Superset with Front Raises, 3 sets of 15 repetitions with no breaks (raises, pulls, raises, pulls, etc...)
                    Leg Raises on Parallel Bars - Done with 10 second rest only to drink water, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
                    Ab Rollouts - Superset this in with my Rear Delt Flies, just like the Leg Pulls and Raises. 3 sets of 10 rollouts performed

By the time I was done I felt really good. I went to bed late and woke up late because it's the weekend, so my meals are screwed for the day.

I'm sipping on my PWO shake and getting ready to steam a 4 or 5 chicken breasts for lunch for the next few days.... does anyone else notice all the white blobs of fat that ooze out? It's sick. I just put them in a skillet with water and let them do their thang. Takes a hell of a lot longer than any other way to cook, but you can scoop all of the fat out of the breasts and I find that they're juicier and keep better in the fridge.

Green MAGnitude's really helping me out right now. Busy work life, some fights with the old lady (we made up shortly after lol) and family visiting from out of town, same with a couple friends that came back from overseas. Jesus, each day I hit up the gym feeling like a terrible peice of shit but I somehow pull through. I puked and swallowed it today which sucked, and I felt like puking on my last few workouts too.... but I'm so full. Not sure if it's the GM, we'll see.

I can't stop mentioning how full I feel when I take GM. My muscles are so bloody pumped. It's amazing. I've been making sure to drink lots of water, keep my diet in check and stretch after working out. I'm hoping to blow my muscles up. Everything's really definied and not watery like normal Creatine Monohydrate. This product's going to pick up steam in the community; Controlled Labs and everyone who worked on this project really deserves it, and a HUGE pat on the back. Things are only going to get better. I'll say a blessing just in case.

*** Extra Ranting~!!!!!!! ***

I should really go eat but...... it's ARM DAY TOMORROW!!!! As much as I enjoy other days, most everyone has a soft spot for arm day. I feel like such a new but it's okay. Going to get in some good close grip bench presses and heavy hammer curls. I might have to take pictures lol. I can't help it. Call me a newb, an egotistical blockhead, bragger, I don't care. It's arm tomorrow day, baby. I'm pumped (physically and mentally!).

Comment

1. Loving the updates

2. Thanks for posting before measurements !!

3. Entertaining and detailed... kick ass !

Comment

lol

Most supportive person I’ve ever encountered. Thanks mang ^^^

It was so hard to take the measurements but I have the hang of it now. They should be very accurate because when you take them 8 million times and find the average……. lol… . I can’t wait to take some after-measurements because with all the volumization from GM/GG, my goodness. You guys have created one hell of a product. Extra reps and extra strength. Great volume and monster pumps.

I’m not sure if it’s just my excitement, but even with the nausea (from heat, stress, etc) I feel so focused. I haven’t even been taking my ipod to the gym either. When I walk past a mirror I’m almost shocked at the pump I get. I don’t want to be narcissistic but it’s hard to stop looking.

I’m sure I’ll have some crazy stretch marks by the time I’ve hit 60 days. The ones on my legs go all the way around now and I’ve got new ones on my butt, armpits and side chest. Got a big tub of cocoa butter…. And although I hate ugly stretch marks, I can’t help but feel good at the same time. They’re just battle scars, baby. Using those extreme stretching articles and it’s definitely helping with DOMS and recovery. That and the GM are making things go so smoothly for me. Now I just need to keep my bf under wraps and I’m set.

Will be posting my arm workout today. Going to superset CGBP and Hammer Curls most likely. Should be a war.

Comment

Bi's and Tri's : Regular gym STILL closed!

WTF!!! Guess it's 4th of July weekend.... but I live in Canada.. Ah well, only have dumbells to work with and a couple crappy machines. Can pinch a back workout or shoulder workout but not much else.

Pre Workout Supplements:

Drank my AI WPI and 40g dextrose
                          1 scoop GM
                          2 scoops GG

During workout:

1 scoop GG around 1st quarter of workout
                          1 scoop PW in 1L water
                          Only about ~2L water throughout workout (not including shake)

Post workout:

2 servings WPI + 60g of dextrose (upped dextrose)

**Warm up sets - Tricep Rope Pushdowns 2 sets of 15x40lbs

Seated DB Triceps Extensions (two hands) - 4 sets - 8x60lbs, 8x70lbs, 6x80lbs, 6x80lbs (blah)
                          One Arm Pronated DBTriceps Extensions - 3 sets per arm - 8x20lbs, 8x20lbs, 6x25lbs
                          *Superset with Seated Hammer Curls - 3 sets - 12x20lbs, 12x25lbs, 10x30lbs
                          Bodyweight Dips - 4 sets of 8 dips
                          Bench Dips - 3 sets of 15 dips

Machine Hammer Curls - 2 sets - 10x70lbs, 10x80lbs
                          Alternate DB Curls - 3 sets - 10x30lbs, 8x35lbs, 6x40lbs
                          Cross Chest Hammer Curls - 40lbs... I think 8 reps, picked em up and hit 4 more after a second
                          Freestanding One Arm DB Concentration Curls - 5 sets (ego and frustration got me) - 10x20lbs, 8x25lbs, 8x30lbs, 6x30lbs, 6x30lbs... last two reps forced on last two sets

Finished up with some Cable Curls and Rope Tricep Pushdowns with very low weights and some good stretching.... my regularly gym was STILL closed which was a huge bummer. I was so pumped and ended up having a less than stellar workout. I have to admit that I had a great pump but was a little let down. I did a lot of reps and sets, maybe more than I should have... my ego kept getting the best of me and I'd put out more reps at stupid weights. Did a lot of uneven sets and blah... I don't know. Almost embarrased to post today's routine but I had to improvise.

I shouldn't be so negative though, I bet that it wasn't so much of a bad workout... I got in a lot of dextrose after so my glycogen back cause I expected a longer workout. Running low on PW, AI WPI, WB lol... shit... ah well, I'll live. Lots of GG and GM left over. I should place an order for more PW and AI WPI for sure. I can make due without the WB but I like it dammit.

My workshift starts at 7am now, wahoo. No more 5am starts or 6am starts, screw that! I'm up at 8:51pm and I've got some time to spare lol. Gonna shave my head, let my GF walk the dog around the block and get in some closeness.

Leg day tomorrow... won't be a picnic. My right calf is feeling a lot better and I'm trying not to jynx myself, but I'm expecting to have a good workout. Planning on the same old tried and true routine, warm up, Squat, Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, a few calf raises and some goood streching. Quads must have grown from around a little less than 18-19" to 22.5" in 11 months.

Hoping to have some good lifts!

Comment

Leg Day : ...

Pre Workout Supplements:

Drank my AI WPI and 40g dextrose
                            1 scoop GM
                            2 scoops GG

During workout:

1 scoop GG around 1st quarter of workout
                            1.5 scoops PW in 1L water
                            Again about 2L of water

**Warm up - Stationary bike, got HR up to 150 BPM.. did some Leg Extensions and light stretchs. Didn't count squats as work sets.

Squats (A little below parallel) - 2 warm up sets (10x135lbs) and 4 work sets- 10x180lbs, 8x205lbs 8x225lbs 4x265lbs (PR!!!!!!!!!!)
                            Leg Extensions - 3 sets - 12x130lbs, 8x140lbs, 8x140lbs
                            Lever Seated Leg Curls - 3 sets - 10x140lbs, 6x150lbs, 6x150lbs
                            (Kinda dropped the weight a little, but no complaints at all)
                            Seated Calf Raises - 2 deep sets for mainly bloodflow - 10x90lbs
                            Stiff Leg Dead Lifts - just dickin around.... 1 set - 15x180lbs

My workout got cut a little short, my bro had a driving lesson so I chopped the SLDLs.. I only really did them because I wouldn't have time to stretch and I wanted more blood in my hams. It did the trick to get in some quick, deep deads. Same with the Calf Raises. I'm Filipino and my mom genetics take care of the rest... my mom runs marathons and has MAD Hams and Calves, you wouldn't believe it (and only about 5' tall lol).

I'm so satisfied with my new PR though. I've completed my 5 day split working 2 days on, 1 off, 3 days on and 1 off. I will HAVE to do cardio tomorrow... should probably run my ass around and do some sprints so I'm not abolished for chest day. GM is making a VERY noticable difference, that's for sure. If you guys remember me bitching about getting sick and loosing a bit of weight, I was down to around 150lbs bone dry and I noticed that my weight's climbing back up. I'm soaked right now so I won't bother taking my weight, but I will update that when I think I'm comfortable lol

Just feeling really crazy right now....... cramped workout, but I'm stoked..... all I can say is that I love GM. It's economical, and all the research I've done on MCC seems pretty accurate despite having been tested on rats. I don't think there's any bloat at all, you can feel a lot more strength and squeeze out extra reps, plus the volume you get is unbelievable. It's like taking megadose of WB and GB, but without your muscles becoming too tight to contract lol.

Well, gotta go stretch, eat a half dozen eggs (1 or two whole) and lay down before my dizzy ass passes out from the head.

(I could suck up and say nice things about GM all day)

Comment

Cardizzle : Cardio, yea yea

Pre Workout Supplements:

Drank my AI WPI and no dextrose
                              1/2 scoop GM
                              2 scoops GG

During Cardio:

2 scoops PW + 2 scoops Xtend (didn't want to risk overtraining today, sorry guys)

It's a great day out. Decided I'd run around the lake. It's about 6km, very nice trail and the day after getting a new Squat PR! Wahooo.

The run went great, took about 45-55 min... I started off walking and trying to work my little bro's MP3 player, took a big piss... fiddled around with the MP3 player again and lost track of the time. Was a little angry but oh well, it was a strong workout and no bad pains. Calf's feeling great, legs are hard and I'm sipping on a shake with oats. Took my ZMA so no milk in this shake, off to pick up GF's birth control and I'm pretty much going to bed.

I usually take 2 WB before bed as well. This will happen right before bed and at least 10 min before my last shake with milk. I use my cheap ON protein because I only have a week or so left for my AI WPI.

On a side note, Crowler's a great guy. Seriously, go to www.anabolicinnovations.com and hit this guy up. Very solid products. I didn't really care when John or Josh and everyone else went off about his stuff, but I was in the market for WPI and decided to give it a go. Wow, thanks everyone. I'm glad I did. Just ordered a 10lb bag of Mint Chocolate Chip. I go crazy over this with dextrose and water, my goodness. And Crowler's nutty customer service is awesome. He's got a dedicated customer in Canada for sure.

Going to also order some more PW, GM (for a friend) and two bottles of WB (one bottle for a friend) from the Supplement King. He's also a great guy, his prices beat a lot of other people and why not give some support. I'm interested in trying Black Out once I'm doing this stack. Yeeeehawwww.

Good night.. if anyone's reading my log!!! I don't even care anymore because I'll archive this and look back on it at a few months, years, who knows. If anyone's out there and has some tips, comments or suggestions, I'm all ears.

Comment

Working...
                              X