• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by browndustin
    Spanks, asianbabe.
    HOW did I miss that... HOLY ROFLZ !!!

Comment

lol, pt, he’s sharp as a rock!! Watch out!!

Funny story though, when my mom asked to see my log (she caught me posing) she thought that >>> I <<< was posting under the handle “asianbabe”!!! durrrr.

Needless to say I ROFL’ed right then and there. I heart my mom.

Comment

lol, pt, he’s sharp as a rock!! Watch out!!

Funny story though, when my mom asked to see my log (she caught me posing) she thought that >>> I <<< was posting under the handle “asianbabe”!!! durrrr.

Needless to say I ROFL’ed right then and there. I heart my mom.
        Wait...are you asian ?

Comment

Yup. I’m half Filipino and half Greek. I’m curious as to which nationality you thought I was?

I have to admit though, I am an Asian babe.

Comment

*** CARDIZZLE ***
            Cardio for those who don't know ebonics

^^^^ This is my backyard, bitchs!!!! This is why I f***ing love Canada!!!! ^^^^

Before my workout I sucked back a service of AI WPI, 1 scoop of GM and 2 scoops of GG.

Did NOT run as well as I thought I would!!!! lol

This lake is 6.5km, the terrain can be tough at times but I love it. About 75% of the way through I felt a bit drained because it had been a while since my last carbohydrate intake... my ass got glued to the computer after work, AGAIN, and this is why I didn't perform at my max. However, I still did the run in about 40min and started off with an excellent pace. Not to mention, yesterday I pretty much dropped dead after doing squats. So I actually didn't do too bad. It was a struggle, but I kept thinking about people like John Lee, Eryk Bui and other inspirational bodybuilders. I couldn't stop like a bitch, I couldn't walk the rest of the way and I WASN'T about to stop!!

I can't complain about my cardio though. It's getting much, much better. Considering the fact that I used to run hella long distances and did all track events, skateboarded and walked between 5-10km (minimum) each day, I should hang my head in shame lol

Well, tomorrow will be titties... errrr.... chest!! I'm gonna stay away from flat bench because I find that it stagnates from time to time. I'll be doing incline movements, deep pec flies and going for a great stretch. PEACE out guys and girls!!

Comment

*subscribed!*

Great log dustin!

Judging from your 'backyard', I'm guessing you're out west?? I'm in Ontario, close to Toronto. My family has a cottage in an area that looks like that pic... but I have to drive a couple hours to get there. I would love to have that scene at my doorstep!

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

Awesome, thanks man!

Yeah, I actually do live out west. I live in Vancouver Island and it's a paradise.

My stepdad's been bugging me for a while now. He wants to hike up that mountain that the pic was taken from. There's a public trail, but he works for Weyerhauser (logging company for you non-Canadians) so we're going to open up some gates, drive up there and hike the rest of the way up. Gotta watch out for bears and cougars though.

Gonna bring some protein shakes, big knives, bear mase and a lot of ganj basically. I sometimes forget how blessed I am.

Comment

Everything else is dope-DIDDLY!! No complaints.
                  LMAO... awesome

Comment

*** CARDIZZLE ***
                    Cardio for those who don't know ebonics
                    LMAO... best log ever

Comment

lol what is going on in here?! are you trying to take my name?!

on second thoughts.... its ok, I don't mind sharing with those who live up to the name

Comment

*** Sexy Chesticles Workout *** Boobs of steel, bitch

Boyyyyy is it a hot day in Nanaimo, BC!!! The gym was sweltering and so humid. It felt like swimming through sticky, hot jello (but in a non-sexual, non-gratifying way). My workout was a whole two hours!!

Spent a lot of time trying to get some fricken oxygen and talking to a new, very good friend and lifting partner. Kyle is cutting from 230lbs to 185lbs with a couple of weeks to go and he's at a ripped 210lbs. He doesn't drink protein because he's lactose intolerant, so I slung him some PW and he is loving it. He'd like to try more Controlled Labs products in the winter, and couldn't believe the endurance he got from Purple Wraath. It was really nice to see.

Pre Workout Supplements:

1 scoop AI WPI Protien + 40g Dextrose in 500ml water
                        1 scoop GM in 500ml water
                        2 scoops GG

During workout:

2 scoops GG near beginning of workout
                        1 scoop PW in 500ml water
                        2.5L water (including PW, excluding post workout protein)

Post Workout:

2 scoops AI WPI Protien + 40g Dextrose in 500ml water

**Warm ups - Incline DB Presses. Felt a little wobbly but I was determined to have a strong workout
                        Incline DB Presses- 4 monsterous work sets - NOW my mind-muscle connection is psychedelic!
                        8x60lbs for good measure
                        6x80lbs
                        6x80lbs (feeling tight like a tiger)
                        6x90lbs!!!!!! (HELLA PR!!!!!!!!!)
                        Wicked, wicked, wicked!! I had my friend there for assistance with the first rep, but it was all me

Pec Dec Machine - 5 work sets
                        8x175lbs
                        8x185lbs
                        8x195lbs (PR!!!!!!!!!)
                        6x205lbs (PR!!!!!!!!!)
                        6x205lbs (PR!!!!!!!!!)

Bodyweight Dips - 4 solid sets as per usual
                        8xBW
                        8xBW
                        8xBW
                        8xBW

Aweeeesome! Well, the workout was a little bit staggered and I spent a lot of time stretching afterwards. Great workout. I am going to do some light Flat Bench with the Barbell next session, but I think that abstaining is the best way for me to get it back up. I'm very satisfied with my workout, but I think that despite the heat I need to maximize my time in the gym. Make sure rest times are shorter and just live with the heat.

Thanks for the support pu, asianbabe, everyone else. I really appreciate it.

Just so you know, I AM going camping tomorrow and Sunday. I have made sure to not take Monday off from work because I'd rather come home and squeeze in a light Back workout on Sunday. Will update Sunday night.... hope that camping with my ex-GF goes good lol!!!

Comment

Will update Sunday night.... hope that camping with my ex-GF goes good lol!!!
                          Don't do anything that John Lee wouldn't do !!!

Comment

love the titles dude
                            and frk look at those prs...90lbs DB !!!!!

Comment

LOL, thanks you two

Yeah, my ex is SO controlling!! I'm going camping mostly so she just doesn't get mad at me lol. My little bro and our good friend are coming so it will be fine. Baking some Crowler cookies (not sharing though), bringing lots of ganj to make sure I eat good and gonna get some time in the sun.

I sketched though... a coworker was recently in the area that I'm camping at, called into work sick because of a rash and died shortly after. Eeekkk ..... there's a fungus in the area. Hope that I don't get sick and RIP Michael Merriman

Gonna miss you guys!

Comment

*** Sexy Chesticles Workout *** Boobs of steel, bitch

Boyyyyy is it a hot day in Nanaimo, BC!!! The gym was sweltering and so humid. It felt like swimming through sticky, hot jello (but in a non-sexual, non-gratifying way). My workout was a whole two hours!!

Spent a lot of time trying to get some fricken oxygen and talking to a new, very good friend and lifting partner. Kyle is cutting from 230lbs to 185lbs with a couple of weeks to go and he's at a ripped 210lbs. He doesn't drink protein because he's lactose intolerant, so I slung him some PW and he is loving it. He'd like to try more Controlled Labs products in the winter, and couldn't believe the endurance he got from Purple Wraath. It was really nice to see.

Pre Workout Supplements:

1 scoop AI WPI Protien + 40g Dextrose in 500ml water
                                1 scoop GM in 500ml water
                                2 scoops GG

During workout:

2 scoops GG near beginning of workout
                                1 scoop PW in 500ml water
                                2.5L water (including PW, excluding post workout protein)

Post Workout:

2 scoops AI WPI Protien + 40g Dextrose in 500ml water

**Warm ups - Incline DB Presses. Felt a little wobbly but I was determined to have a strong workout
                                Incline DB Presses- 4 monsterous work sets - NOW my mind-muscle connection is psychedelic!
                                8x60lbs for good measure
                                6x80lbs
                                6x80lbs (feeling tight like a tiger)
                                6x90lbs!!!!!! (HELLA PR!!!!!!!!!)
                                Wicked, wicked, wicked!! I had my friend there for assistance with the first rep, but it was all me

Pec Dec Machine - 5 work sets
                                8x175lbs
                                8x185lbs
                                8x195lbs (PR!!!!!!!!!)
                                6x205lbs (PR!!!!!!!!!)
                                6x205lbs (PR!!!!!!!!!)

Bodyweight Dips - 4 solid sets as per usual
                                8xBW
                                8xBW
                                8xBW
                                8xBW

Aweeeesome! Well, the workout was a little bit staggered and I spent a lot of time stretching afterwards. Great workout. I am going to do some light Flat Bench with the Barbell next session, but I think that abstaining is the best way for me to get it back up. I'm very satisfied with my workout, but I think that despite the heat I need to maximize my time in the gym. Make sure rest times are shorter and just live with the heat.

Thanks for the support pu, asianbabe, everyone else. I really appreciate it.

Just so you know, I AM going camping tomorrow and Sunday. I have made sure to not take Monday off from work because I'd rather come home and squeeze in a light Back workout on Sunday. Will update Sunday night.... hope that camping with my ex-GF goes good lol!!!

Awesome job on the PRs, nice to see so many in one workout. Got me motivated to do some DB inclines in the morning!

Comment

Working...
                                X