No announcement yet.

browndustins slowly getting there with CONTROLLED LABS GM, PW, GG and WB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting log. I will follow it closely, as I am about to begin a GM/GG/PW Log.
    Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

• Haiz, I’m telling you now, GM + GG are an insane combo!! I want to choose my words carefully, and “functional” and “crazy volume/vascularity” come to mind lol. PW is probably my favorite CL product right now, so you will NOT be disappointed. I’ll call you a liar if you claim to be as well

Ddawg, I’m not working out at that crappy new gym. I thought it would be all right, and it at least has a lot more classy chicks but naw. It just sucks. Their machines are absolutely LAME, they have rubber free weights (I can’t get used to these), their squat rack is built so that the barbells won’t touch the floor probably to eliminate the option of conventional deadlifts, and it’s pretty expensive.

If they had a real sled for leg presses, a Pec Dec Machine and a better squat rack I’d probably enjoy working out there. And for some reason I thought they had a machine for hack squats which I was really exited about, but they don’t. Big bummer.

I realized how much I love my gym too. It’s cheap, has tons of college chicks in the fall/winter, and when volleyball season comes around the tournaments and even practices are just nutty!! I always seem to lift better when there’s cute volleyball chicks jumping around in their tight little spandex……… errr……lol…. I should stop torturing myself. Whoops lol

Now I’m just too stoked for my back workout today! Ahh, only a few hours left of work.

Comment

Yeah - I'm really excited about the stack! Any suggestions about the timing of dosing? I was thinking -

1 MAG and 2GG 30 minutes pre.

1 Scoop Wrath 15 minutes pre with caffeine tab (If needed).

1 Scoop GG right before/at the start of my workout. (Or two if I find it is needed - Do you?)

Comment

• Originally posted by browndustin
          Ddawg, I’m not working out at that crappy new gym. I thought it would be all right, and it at least has a lot more classy chicks but naw. It just sucks. Their machines are absolutely LAME, they have rubber free weights (I can’t get used to these), their squat rack is built so that the barbells won’t touch the floor probably to eliminate the option of conventional deadlifts, and it’s pretty expensive.

If they had a real sled for leg presses, a Pec Dec Machine and a better squat rack I’d probably enjoy working out there. And for some reason I thought they had a machine for hack squats which I was really exited about, but they don’t. Big bummer.

I realized how much I love my gym too. It’s cheap, has tons of college chicks in the fall/winter, and when volleyball season comes around the tournaments and even practices are just nutty!! I always seem to lift better when there’s cute volleyball chicks jumping around in their tight little spandex……… errr……lol…. I should stop torturing myself. Whoops lol

Now I’m just too stoked for my back workout today! Ahh, only a few hours left of work.
          We have the new rubber DBs also and they do suck. Nothing better then women's volleyball. Thanks God for spankies!!!

Comment

• One of my old gf’s had a dope pink pair of spandies. I always loved peeking at them when she wasn’t looking cause I knew what we’d be up to later

That looks pretty good for your stack though, haiz. How much do you weight and what kind of body type do you have?

We did a bunch of experimentation with stacking Green MAG and that looks just fine. I think maybe 45-30 minutes prior for Green MAG is good. I take 2 scoops of GG half an hour before the gym so the hyperhydration process starts, and then I take 2 scoops after I get in the gym and finish my warm ups. At that time, I need to take a piss anyways, so I take my GG, go to the washroom and I’m really pumped. Everything’s ready by then and I don’t see any need to take more GG to prolong the process because I piss like a race horse until an hour or so before bed. This works PERFECTLY for my daily routine.

I can’t say whether or not you “need” more GG. I personally used to take it right before the trip to the gym and it worked just fine. I messed around and found that after a few weeks, I did get a nice diuretic effect. I’m convinced that subcutaneous water is drawn out because despite drinking a ton, I look remarkably dry and cut, not to mention vascular when taking GG. GG really started to shine after about 3 weeks of continuous use. Maybe you could try 1 scoop around the time that you take GM, and then 1 scoop near the beginning of your workout. There’s tons of combinations that all seem promising, and all big GG fans seem to have their own routine. See what works for ya and keep us posted. (I’m always very interested)

Comment

Haiz, I’m telling you now, GM + GG are an insane combo!! I want to choose my words carefully, and “functional” and “crazy volume/vascularity” come to mind lol. PW is probably my favorite CL product right now, so you will NOT be disappointed. I’ll call you a liar if you claim to be as well

Lol! That's exactly how I feel when it's back day. Keep up the good work man...

Comment

• Thanks, man. Most Definitely

Just sippin on a protein shake (Love you Anabolic Innovations!!), almost done work, ortho appointment and pretty much straight to the gym. How I’ve missed it so!

Comment

One of my old gf’s had a dope pink pair of spandies. I always loved peeking at them when she wasn’t looking cause I knew what we’d be up to later

That looks pretty good for your stack though, haiz. How much do you weight and what kind of body type do you have?

We did a bunch of experimentation with stacking Green MAG and that looks just fine. I think maybe 45-30 minutes prior for Green MAG is good. I take 2 scoops of GG half an hour before the gym so the hyperhydration process starts, and then I take 2 scoops after I get in the gym and finish my warm ups. At that time, I need to take a piss anyways, so I take my GG, go to the washroom and I’m really pumped. Everything’s ready by then and I don’t see any need to take more GG to prolong the process because I piss like a race horse until an hour or so before bed. This works PERFECTLY for my daily routine.

I can’t say whether or not you “need” more GG. I personally used to take it right before the trip to the gym and it worked just fine. I messed around and found that after a few weeks, I did get a nice diuretic effect. I’m convinced that subcutaneous water is drawn out because despite drinking a ton, I look remarkably dry and cut, not to mention vascular when taking GG. GG really started to shine after about 3 weeks of continuous use. Maybe you could try 1 scoop around the time that you take GM, and then 1 scoop near the beginning of your workout. There’s tons of combinations that all seem promising, and all big GG fans seem to have their own routine. See what works for ya and keep us posted. (I’m always very interested)

I weigh 170 right now - Plan to bulk up. I'm really not sure what body-type I am. Probably a Meso. Thanks for the info! I will start by taking two scoops 30 minutes pre and 1 more after warmup. Then I can see if another scoop after warmups makes a big enough difference. Thanks again for the info - Very cool!

Comment

• Hey no problem, man. But you might want to try just one scoop 30 min before and then one scoop after warming up. It’s always good to take things slow and start from there. Looking back at a few scrap papers I have (kind of supplement/gym logs), that’s what I was doing for a few weeks actually. To each their own though. You’ll find that sweet spot, and be sure to tell us when you’ve hit it too. Lots of GG dosing combinations out there!

Comment

• *** Back Day *** Oh man.. so nice.

I’m at a loss for words. My workout was definitely 10/10. I couldn’t believe how good this workout was. I was so focused that I never even got stoked about working out with so much intensity. I had almost a blank expression, just kept ripping through the weights. Man, but thinking about thinking about my progress thus far feels just great. Killer workout. Here goes it…

Pre Workout Supplements:

1 scoop AI WPI in 500ml water
                      1 scoop GM in 500ml water
                      2 scoops GG

During workout:

2 scoops GG near beginning of workout
                      1.5L water

Post Workout:

2 scoops AI WPI Protien + 40g Dextrose in 500ml water

**Warm ups – Conventional/Full Deadlifts – two sets of 10x135lbs. I think my legs are too long lol
                      Deadlifts- 3 work sets
                      8x205lbs
                      8x225lbs
                      6x295lbs…… and my legs, they’re too long for full Deadlifts lol (PR though!)

Partial Deadlifts- 2 work sets (these puppies feel good)
                      6x315lbs (PR!)
                      2x325lbs (PR!) **Edit**

V-Grip Pull Downs- 3 sets
                      6x160lbs (PR!)
                      6x160lbs (PR!)
                      6x160lbs (PR!)

One Arm DB Rows- 3 work sets, straps on last set
                      5x100lbs (PR!)
                      5x100lbs (PR!)
                      5x100lbs (PR!)

Cinched up my workout by doing some stretches after. Did a few wide set pull ups and held the contraction, and then stretched it out. Stretched out my hams and lower back, and also monkied around and got a good, deep lat stretch. I did more than just my work sets, but I only counted my work sets towards my log. I just had such a fat pump, it was insane. Muscles felt hard as rocks, baby. Whoot, yeah.

Just felt so positive after working out. Had a huuuuge endorphin rush (everyone was asking if I was baked), but no nausea!!! Yeaa!!! Made sure to keep a positive mindset, breath, don’t force any food or liquid (still got 1.5-2 gallons of liquid though!) and take it easy…. Went to bed just fine as well, which I was stoked about. I decided that it would be safe if I took 3 ZMA or a full serving before bed with my night time shake. Didn’t wake up puking so that’s good, but can’t do this too often because I’ll have too much magnesium built up if I do. Also took 1.5mg of Melatonin for the heck of it. Had a powerful good sleep and woke up feeling great.

Today I do have an ortho appointment. Hopefully they’re not tardy because I’m looking forward to working out my shoulders and traps dammit!!! Yeeeehaw.

Comment

• this is a great log. i will be following along.

ah, nothing like a rockin back workout!!

Comment

• Man I am starting to think you were sandbagging in the past with your workouts or there have been some real hot chicks in the gym lately.

Awesome job on the PRs, you have been making some great progress!

Comment

• Thanks, guys and gals. Your support really helps. Whenever I start thinking I’m getting too nauseous or tired, I wonder about what I’m going to end up posting in my log lol.

Ddawg, unfortunately almost all of the girls stopped going to the gym this summer!! It pains me to know that I’m in the gym instead of the river where they’re all converging, but no one ever got anywhere by taking the easy route.

Gonna get huge for fall/winter when they all frolic back to do cardio. I seriously hit new PRs every time there’s a cutie in the gym, I swear. Thank goodness for Green MAGnitude. I don’t know what kind of crappy progress I would have made with no girls in the gym or GM this summer.

Shoulder workout today. Got my routine planned out and I’m anxious to get in the gym, dammit! !@*#&$%#

Comment

Nice workout!

Comment

• Ah shucks.... Shoulder Workout....

Got my braces tightened after work. Left me feeling really drained. Got in the gym, yup, exhausted. Struggled to do 20lb Lateral Raises mang.

Squeezed out a decent "shaping" workout today lol. Lets say I had a 7.5/10 or 8/10 workout for the fact that I efficiently exhausted all three deltoids and got what I wanted done... that kinda stinks. Big backworkout the day before though, plus NO WB AT NIGHT

Taking tomorrow off but hitting up Legs on Friday. Will have access to the normal gym so it'll be hella leg presses. I'll TRY not to squat. Heck, I can hardly stand up and sit down right now lol. Back and hams are fried.

Feelin great though!!! Gonna eat some more and go to bed, nuckas

Comment

Working...
                                X