XenoWang's GG + GM Log!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XenoWang's GG + GM Log!

Well, it's not officially starting until a couple of weeks from now since I'm currently 6 days from my first contest (put on by my school, heh) and of course, the following week will consist of unhealthy amounts of unhealthy food and no training. So by my estimations... I'll be back on the heavy lifting wagon about two weeks from now. Perhaps I'll begin this stack then or perhaps I'll give myself a week or so to get back into the heavy lifting first and regain what mass I've lost during these past 20 weeks before adding anything new

But let me tell you, I'm psyched as hell to give GG + GM a try! I didn't respond to monohydrate, CEE, or Kre-Alkalyn and believe me, my diet and water intake is in check. Don't let me down Controlled Labs!

Once I start the stack, I'll try to keep a very regular log to track how things are going for me so stay tuned folks

sounds exciting bro, i cant wait to know how it goes....i wanna try GG at one point too.
    Green BULGE + White BLOOD

MY GB+WB Log:http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1553

Comment

Subscribed! Good luck....

Comment

Here are some pics of my skinny anorexic self- one week out from the contest. Let's hope CL can help me put on some major mass in the off season

Not as lean as I should be for this contest, but I won't cry and make excuses. I still think I'll place though- it's only a school show

Comment

Originally posted by XenoWang
          Here are some pics of my skinny anorexic self- one week out from the contest. Let's hope CL can help me put on some major mass in the off season

Not as lean as I should be for this contest, but I won't cry and make excuses. I still think I'll place though- it's only a school show
          Great work man !!! What do you have planned for the last few days pre-show ?

Comment

I'm on day 2 of my sodium load, which will end by around 4 PM on Saturday and am also currently carb depleting (40g today, including vegetables

Tomorrow will be seeing 30g of carbs, normal salt loading, 20g on Saturday. Training never felt so ridiculously weak but fortunately tomorrow's the last lifting day. Carb load and complete sodium cut on Sunday and Monday (show's Tuesday night) with some moderate water tapering. Herbal diuretics 2-3 times a day Sunday and Monday as well.

Let me tell you, sodium loading really throws you for a loop, especially when you've been virtually sodium free for months! I look like shit right now, especially compared to those pictures I posted, which were only two nights ago. Hopefully everything will tighten up once sodium is cut and I start to fill up on carbs. If not, well then- fuck me, I should've just kept everything on an even keel

Comment

I'm on day 2 of my sodium load, which will end by around 4 PM on Saturday and am also currently carb depleting (40g today, including vegetables

Tomorrow will be seeing 30g of carbs, normal salt loading, 20g on Saturday. Training never felt so ridiculously weak but fortunately tomorrow's the last lifting day. Carb load and complete sodium cut on Sunday and Monday (show's Tuesday night) with some moderate water tapering. Herbal diuretics 2-3 times a day Sunday and Monday as well.

Let me tell you, sodium loading really throws you for a loop, especially when you've been virtually sodium free for months! I look like shit right now, especially compared to those pictures I posted, which were only two nights ago. Hopefully everything will tighten up once sodium is cut and I start to fill up on carbs. If not, well then- fuck me, I should've just kept everything on an even keel
              Awesome... at least you've thought it through. So you haven't experimented with timing your "peak" before this ?

What about potassium ?

Comment

Any news? By my calculations, this puts the contest on Wed...?

Comment

Nope, contest is tomorrow
                  I thorougly enjoyed the first day of my carb load yesterday, though today isn't as fun since I'm on .5 gallons of water (I'm used to 1.5-2 gallons a day) and my meals are spaced a little farther apart from each other.... bummer. I seem to have woken up this morning a tad tighter than previous days, though that might just be wishful thinking since I'm really bad at judging these things. I definitely don't feel so flat and deflated though so hopefully by tomorrow morning I'll be feeling full and tight. The gameplan for tomorrow is absolute minimal water (just to keep my mouth from being dry) and just munch on a big tupperware full of mashed sweet potatoes + chicken throughout the day. If I feel like I can get away with it (ie. not risking spillover) and I can fill out a little more, I'll add some more sweet potatoes and perhaps some honey into the mix.

I'm ultra psyched, but I haven't practiced posing + my routine NEARLY enough and that's the dealmaker for this show. Since it's just an amateur school show, they weight individual routines twice as much as the line-ups (which I originally thought would help me but from eyeballing the competition in my class, that may no longer be the case). My routine isn't complicated at all- I just need to memorize the order in which I'm doing all my poses as it's kinda freestyle (moving around the stage, riling audience up, hitting key poses at particular moments in music, etc) but I need to solidify it big time. After my accounting exam tonight (btw, lamest subject evar), I'll have all evening to work on it so I'm not worried.

I feel like I have a real good shot at placing top 3 in my class and that's my ultimate goal for the show. If I don't end up placing, it'll all still have been worth it, but honestly, I don't know anybody in this show who's been busting more ass than my friend and myself. We live, eat, and breathe this stuff and while there are definitely some serious guys in the show, they're both a) in tall class (yes, they do it by height, not weight- kinda dumb but whatever) and b) not as serious as we are

I'll make sure to let everybody know how it goes when it's all said and done and I've had my post-contest binge!!

Comment

Well, I didn't place, but my training partner/friend did, so at least one of us did =P

I'll admit I'm a bit disappointed, but the guys that placed over me were leagues better in terms of conditioning so they deserve it. All in all a good experience, but not something I'm planning on doing again any time soon in the foreseeable future. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pass out from my post-contest binge. I'm pretty sure I took in something like 3000 calories just now

Comment

Well, I didn't place, but my training partner/friend did, so at least one of us did =P

I'll admit I'm a bit disappointed, but the guys that placed over me were leagues better in terms of conditioning so they deserve it. All in all a good experience, but not something I'm planning on doing again any time soon in the foreseeable future. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pass out from my post-contest binge. I'm pretty sure I took in something like 3000 calories just now
                      Sorry to hear bro. You'll get em next time !

Comment

Fortunately that won't be for quite a while. I wouldn't even consider stepping on stage for another 5-6 years at least. The only reason I did this is because it's a school show and so I wouldn't have the chance to do it any other time and have a bunch of friends/family come to support me, ya know?

I'd want to shoot for close to 200 in the off season and relatively lean before attempting another contest, so if I wanted to go for slow and quality gains, I think I'll need something like 5-6 years (with a cutting cycles interspersed throughout of course). But it's mass time now baby- I can't wait to start creeping my calories up slowly, include more carbs, not do nearly so much cardio, and start lifting heavy again. I'll probably start the CL stack next week too, huzzah!

Last night I had a couple of Taco Bell items.... and then three huge ass slices of pizza from a local pizza place here in Philly (Allegro's), topped off with a small Twix (I LOVE TWIX, best candy evar) bar out of a package of 10 my friend got for me. I swear that was all in all an easy 3000 calories or something. I seriously wanted to die for a little while last night. The sudden influx of all those calories, the lack of water all day, the rush of sodium... not a good night. I could feel the veins in my head pumping hard from all the sodium, I was downing a gallon throughout the night, could hardly sleep, etc. Not fun.

Oh well, I just enjoyed a nice bowl of oatmeal and whey (with a Reese's PB cup mixed in, hahaha) and am downing water like a fiend. Rest of the diet will be kept clean today- it HAS to if I'm gonna do all you can eat sushi tonight

The torture I put on my body never ends, one way or the other. I wouldn't be surprised to see an extra 10 lbs on my frame by the end of the week

Shhhhhhhhh, I promise lean gains, lean gains after all this madness.

Comment

How much do you weigh now?

Comment

Fortunately that won't be for quite a while. I wouldn't even consider stepping on stage for another 5-6 years at least. The only reason I did this is because it's a school show and so I wouldn't have the chance to do it any other time and have a bunch of friends/family come to support me, ya know?

I'd want to shoot for close to 200 in the off season and relatively lean before attempting another contest, so if I wanted to go for slow and quality gains, I think I'll need something like 5-6 years (with a cutting cycles interspersed throughout of course). But it's mass time now baby- I can't wait to start creeping my calories up slowly, include more carbs, not do nearly so much cardio, and start lifting heavy again. I'll probably start the CL stack next week too, huzzah!

Last night I had a couple of Taco Bell items.... and then three huge ass slices of pizza from a local pizza place here in Philly (Allegro's), topped off with a small Twix (I LOVE TWIX, best candy evar) bar out of a package of 10 my friend got for me. I swear that was all in all an easy 3000 calories or something. I seriously wanted to die for a little while last night. The sudden influx of all those calories, the lack of water all day, the rush of sodium... not a good night. I could feel the veins in my head pumping hard from all the sodium, I was downing a gallon throughout the night, could hardly sleep, etc. Not fun.

Oh well, I just enjoyed a nice bowl of oatmeal and whey (with a Reese's PB cup mixed in, hahaha) and am downing water like a fiend. Rest of the diet will be kept clean today- it HAS to if I'm gonna do all you can eat sushi tonight

The torture I put on my body never ends, one way or the other. I wouldn't be surprised to see an extra 10 lbs on my frame by the end of the week

Shhhhhhhhh, I promise lean gains, lean gains after all this madness.
                            That's the spirit !!

Do you think it might be beneficial to keep competing just for the posing experience atc ?

Comment

Nah, I can always pose in the mirror like a douchebag and all without the hassle of tanning, shaving, oiling, and.... oh yeah, dieting

I gained like 9 lbs over the past two days, now sitting at around 152. Hot damn, pretty nuts how the body can bounce in a matter of days. Diet's normalized now though. I plan on keeping calories to around 2300 a day on workout days and around 1900-2000 on non-workout days for a couple of weeks and then bump 'em up for the remaining 8 weeks before I do a short 4-week cut cycle before spring break. If I were so inclined I could easily get to 170+ in these 10 weeks, but I'm gonna shoot for 160 this time to better ensure quality gains. Aim for 155 by spring break and hopefully relatively lean. Afterwards, it's shooting for 180 baby! Hoping to hit 180 early fall semester 2007 and not be a total fatass. This should hopefully be viable with stricter calorie control and spreading out the cycle over a way longer period of time.

I'm also very curious about current NHA supps out there, but I won't consider any until at least a few months from now- gotta do more research and such. Primarily looking into ecydesterones, arachidonic acid, nettle root extract, etc... Gaspari HD liquigels seem promising, but I don't think I'd consider it until I turn 21, which is next summer. There are a ton of other things to consider as well (like stacking E-Bol with X-Factor or Jungle Warfare with Restore) but again, more research is needed. I think I'll give X-Factor a run sometime before next summer though. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X