Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: strester vs. genetics: the White FLOOD log

Quote Originally Posted by strester
    heya Spartan .... thanks for following ... how have ya been?

Good man. Your log has me seriously looking into getting some WF once my ducets come in. I'll be stacking that and Blue Up together once I get further into my Orange Triad log. Glad to see the weight is going up. How's the bf% holding?

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Final Review

Ok, here's the wrap-up for my White FLOOD log. To read my initial thoughts, head to the beginning of the log. Not much is different. White FLOOD still mixes well, even after all the clumping that it. Focus and energy were great at least 80% of the time during the log and I did experience some really good pumps. My biggest problem was the stomach issue I would experience often. It was like my stomach was full and bloated and that had a negative impact on a lot of my workouts. I honestly think this had less to do with the White FLOOD and more to do with the fact that I wake up and only have 1 hour before my workout. In this 1 hour I ingest 1 pre-workout shake, Green MAG, and White FLOOD. That's a lot of water to take in. I started lowering the amount of water I mixed the WF in and that seemed to help a bit, but then the taste suffered.

I think that anyone who has more time before their workout would have much better success with White FLOOD, as I've seen in some of the other logs. For me, I think I'm better off taking pills than powders and lots of water. This isn't to take anything from WF because I recommend it. If you are short on time before your workout and pre-workout regimen, stick to a pill.

Thanks again to Controlled Labs for choosing me as a tester for White FLOOD, and I hope this log has helped some of you make an informed decision about purchasing this product.
    Thanks for the detailed feedback !

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan
    Good man. Your log has me seriously looking into getting some WF once my ducets come in. I'll be stacking that and Blue Up together once I get further into my Orange Triad log. Glad to see the weight is going up. How's the bf% holding?

def go w/ the stim-free version of BU if you do that WF stack w/ it .... bf% went down a little, but I don't have numbers to prove it ... I'm about the same weight, a bit bigger in the legs and wider in the chest .... and pants fit better that were tight when I started the log .... I also did more cardio these last couple of months than I usually do so that helped as well ... WF makes the cardio sessions a breeze
    jdouchebag for president

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Thanks for the detailed feedback !
    my pleasure...thanks again for the opportunity
    jdouchebag for president

def go w/ the stim-free version of BU if you do that WF stack w/ it .... bf% went down a little, but I don't have numbers to prove it ... I'm about the same weight, a bit bigger in the legs and wider in the chest .... and pants fit better that were tight when I started the log .... I also did more cardio these last couple of months than I usually do so that helped as well ... WF makes the cardio sessions a breeze
    Said the same about PW + Caff. pill awhile back but now I gotta think, PW+WF+BU = OBSCENITY IN THE GYM! I'm there.....soon.

Oh, and great log man. Good detail!
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Thread Information