Eliptical:
    30min Interval Training

Hanging Leg Raises:
    bwx20 - bwx20 - bwx20

Back Extensions:
    bwx12 - bwx12 - bwx12

Cable Crunches:
    100x20 - 100x20 - 100x20

Notes: I had only planned on doing about 20min of cardio, because I hate cardio. I know some people consider that to be blasphemy, and I know it's why I have so much belly fat. I don't care. I can't stand it. You can imagine my surprise when I finally looked down at the display and it said just over 25min had elapsed. "F@ck it," I thought. I had enough energy left and was feeling hydrated so went for the 30min marker. I didn't want to go any further because tomorrow is Lower B consisting of deads. Finished my stretching and noticed a nice little pump in my quads and calves. Good stuff. Was about to head out and realized I was still pretty wired. Not jittery, but still had energy going. Decided to do some core work which is greatly lacking in my regimen. All in all, today was a good workout and White FLOOD is my new secret weapon in the battle I have with cardio.

Still experiencing tingling in the face which lets me know it's about to kick in. Don't know how long that goes on for. Should my body adapt to that at some point? I'm not complaining about it and don't mind it at all. Just curious. I've read other logs where people have noted a euphoric feeling at some point using White FLOOD. I've never really noticed this before in my prior two dosings. Today was different. I did feel like I was "in the zone". It didn't last very long - maybe 5min or so. I'm guessing that I might have been more aware of it today since I was wasn't worried about dropping weight on my head. I'll have to see if it happens again tomorrow.
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
      Day3: March 09, 2007
      Cardio & Core

Eliptical:
      30min Interval Training

Hanging Leg Raises:
      bwx20 - bwx20 - bwx20

Back Extensions:
      bwx12 - bwx12 - bwx12

Cable Crunches:
      100x20 - 100x20 - 100x20

Notes: I had only planned on doing about 20min of cardio, because I hate cardio. I know some people consider that to be blasphemy, and I know it's why I have so much belly fat. I don't care. I can't stand it. You can imagine my surprise when I finally looked down at the display and it said just over 25min had elapsed. "F@ck it," I thought. I had enough energy left and was feeling hydrated so went for the 30min marker. I didn't want to go any further because tomorrow is Lower B consisting of deads. Finished my stretching and noticed a nice little pump in my quads and calves. Good stuff. Was about to head out and realized I was still pretty wired. Not jittery, but still had energy going. Decided to do some core work which is greatly lacking in my regimen. All in all, today was a good workout and White FLOOD is my new secret weapon in the battle I have with cardio.

Still experiencing tingling in the face which lets me know it's about to kick in. Don't know how long that goes on for. Should my body adapt to that at some point? I'm not complaining about it and don't mind it at all. Just curious. I've read other logs where people have noted a euphoric feeling at some point using White FLOOD. I've never really noticed this before in my prior two dosings. Today was different. I did feel like I was "in the zone". It didn't last very long - maybe 5min or so. I'm guessing that I might have been more aware of it today since I was wasn't worried about dropping weight on my head. I'll have to see if it happens again tomorrow.
      So far so good !!

Comment

Day4: March 11, 2007
        ME Lower B

Deadlift:
        155x10 (warmup) - 205x8 - 225x8 - 245x8 - 255x4

Leg Press:
        360x10 - 360x10 - 360x10

Iso Leg Extension:
        55x8/8 - 55x8/8 - 60x8/8

Standing Calf Raises:
        160x12 - 160x12 - 180x12

Cardio:
        20min ArcTrainer @ 10 Resistance & 10 Incline

Notes: Weight was 206.2. Took yesterday off since my core and legs were still in shock from doing crunches and actual cardio the day before. Dosing schedule was the same today. Another good workout. Focused, lots of energy, good pumps in quads, calves, and hams. Filled up my 32oz water bottle about 3 times and had to stop just as many times for piss breaks. Seems to be no consistency yet on water absorption. Today's cardio session was just a cool down for me - moderate intensity - to make me not feel so guilty about the cheat meal I had yesterday. I've been really good since New Year's about what I eat and have even gone several weeks at a time w/out a cheat meal. Love handles are always on my mind. Plenty of energy left when I finished, but total time in the gym was approaching 2hrs and it was time to get out of there and start mauling some oats. Got another gallon of water sitting here next to me, so should be 2.5+ gallons by the end of today for water consumption. I did experience the euphoric feeling again today. Maybe I was more aware of it today because of the effects when I did cardio 2 days ago (see last post). No negative side effects thus far.
        jdouchebag for president

Comment

Day5: March 12, 2007
          ME Upper

Incline DB Press:
          45'sx10 (warmup) - 75sx8 - 80sx8 - 85sx8 - 90sx6

Wide Pulldowns:
          120x10 - 120x10 - 120x9

Standing Military Press:
          100x8 - 100x8 - 105x8

Yates Row:
          190x8 - 195x8 - 195x8

DB Shrugs:
          95sx12 - 95sx12 - 95sx12

Machine Dips:
          90x12 - 110x12 - 130x12

Hammer Curls:
          40x15 - 35x8 - 30x8

Notes: Stomach felt really full the entire time in the gym. I don't think this has anything to do with White FLOOD, but it's worth mentioning. The tingling in my face was minimal compared to what I've experienced in the past. Question: Does this subside after continued use or should I continue to feel the tingling no matter how long I am using White FLOOD? I didn't feel the euphoric effects either. I guess the same question applies. Energy was still on point - despite how bad my stomach was feeling. I didn't skip any sets. Only skipped out on cardio. I was still thirsty during my workout, but only refilled my bottle once, where in the past it's been 2-3 times.
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
            The tingling in my face was minimal compared to what I've experienced in the past. Question: Does this subside after continued use or should I continue to feel the tingling no matter how long I am using White FLOOD?
            It generally will decrease but it may not totally go away (results WILL vary).

Comment

March 13, 2007
              OFF

Notes: Turns out I came down with a quick stomach bug yesterday and today. Probably why I was feeling bloated and upset yesterday during my workout. Didn't go into work yesterday, tried to go in today and left early when my meetings got cancelled. Something has been going through my office for a couple of weeks and I think someone didn't wash their hands and I picked it up somehow.
              Last edited by strester; 03-17-2007, 09:11 AM.
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

Day6: March 14, 2007
                ME Lower A

ATG Squats:
                135x10 (warmup) - 205x8 - 225x8 - 245x6

Hack Squats:
                170x10 - 180x10 - 185x10

Iso Leg Curls:
                110x8/8 - 110x8/8 - 110x8/8

Seated Calf Raises:
                160x12 - 160x12 - 160x12

Notes: Weight was 205.4. Went a little light today because I wasn't sure if my stomach was completely healed. Numbers were still pretty good for me. Pumps were good as usual and tingling in the face was felt again. I think this is just a hit and miss thing with me. Some days I feel it, others I don't. Regardless, energy was still up and pumps were good.
                jdouchebag for president

Comment

Day7: March 15, 2007
                  RE Upper

DB Bench Press:
                  50sx10 (warmup) - 80sx8 - 85sx8 - 90sx8 - 95sx8

Pull-ups:
                  BWx11 - BWx7 - BWx6

DB Shoulder Press:
                  45sx8 - 50sx8 - 50sx8

CG Seated Rows:
                  120x10 - 130x10 - 130x10

Machine Rear Delt Flys:
                  100x10 - 115x10 - 115x10

EZ Standing Curls:
                  85x8 - 90x8 - 90x6

Triangle Press:
                  60x16 - 60x10 - 60x10

Notes: Weight was 205.2. Good workout today. Gonna crush the 100's on DB Press in no time, and might be able to nail 110's before this log is over if I'm smart about the way I up my weight and manage my reps. Pumps are amazing as usual. Bathroom breaks were minimized to 1 today, despite several refills of the water bottle. Anyone keeping track of this can assume that I am hitting a minimum of 2 gallons a day. Love RE Upper day because my chest swells up. Lasts for most of the day too. Started to add in the rear delt flyes because I think my front delts are starting to grow quicker than the rear and I want to isolate the rear for some added development. My shoulders roll forward naturally (slouched a lot as a child and still hunch over when I'm on the computer all day at work), so a little rear shoulder work is needed regardless of development, IMO.
                  jdouchebag for president

Comment

Day8: March 16, 2007
                    ME Lower B

Deadlift:
                    155x10 (warmup) - 205x8 - 245x8 - 255x4

Leg Press:
                    360x10 - 380x10 - 400x10 *PR

Iso Leg Extensions:
                    55x8/8 - 60x8/8 - 60x8/8

Standing Calf Raises:
                    160x12 - 160x12 - 160x12

Notes: Weight was 205.8. Deadlifts, FTW!!! Another one of my favorite lifts. Changed the way I bang out the reps today. Warmups were continuous, controlled reps. The working sets were much different: power up, controlled down to the floor, release the bar, stand up straight, then squat back down into position, repeat. These sets were long, but man did I feel a difference. Each rep was hit with as much explosion as I could muster. Energy was great today because even after all of those sets, I still managed to do a full Lower B day. I initially thought I would be dead after the deads (no pun intended). Even cranked out a new PR on the Leg Press. Four hundred isn't much for most people, but I've got chicken legs, and don't care if you think it's weak. Calf raises were fun too. Each rep was a slow lower to fully stretch the calf, pause, explode up, hold (trying not to bounce at top), repeat. Good times. Walking to the car was a bitch after this. Still no negative sides from the White FLOOD and the tingling was back again.
                    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Day9: March 17, 2007
                      ME Upper

Incline DB Press:
                      45sx10 (warmup) - 75sx8 - 80sx8 - 85sx8 - 90sx7

Wide Grip Pulldowns:
                      120x10 - 130x10 - 130x5

Standing Military Press:
                      100x8 - 105x8 -105x8

Yates Rows:
                      190x8 - 195x8 - 195x8

Dips:
                      BWx12 - BWx12 - BWx12

Notes: Weight was 205.8. Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Think I might have a couple of beers with my wife tonight. First beer I'll drink this year, so a couple should be enough Good workout again today. I did forget to take a scoop of GlycerGROW with my White FLOOD before my workout. Was being rushed to hurry up and get to the gym. Pumps were still good on the White FLOOD alone. Think I did something to my wrist. The tendon that runs from the pinky finger on my right hand down to my wrist feels swollen and inflamed. Think it happened during the last set on the Yates. Even with the wrist wraps on, which sux cuz I couldn't even do the Hammer Curl burns that I usually do at the end of the workout. On a positive note, I was able to do Dips again. I've had chronic pain in my left elbow, right above the elbow (not tennis elbow, but the tendon on the opposite side) and have had problems with heavy weight. All of my tricep work for a couple of months now has been very high rep and very low weight to help it heal (plus some added bulk cissus). Today I gave the dips a shot and there was no pain. Very nice (Borat impression)!!! Time to go ice my wrist down after all this typing.
                      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Sounding VERY solid !!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          Sounding VERY solid !!

Thanks ... I'm looking and feeling solid

this stuff is no joke and def. helps with the "all business" mentality in the gym
                          jdouchebag for president

Comment

looking solid chief, and the line about the chicken legs, nice.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Day10: March 20, 2007
                              ME Lower A

ATG Squats:
                              155x10 (warmup) - 215x8 - 235x8 - 255x5

Hack Squats:
                              180x10 - 190x10 - 195x10

Iso Leg Curls:
                              110x8/8 - 110x8/8 - 110x8/6

Seated Calf Raises:
                              160x12 - 160x12 - 170x12

Notes: Weight was 205.6. Pumps were good today. Went up in all my lifts except the leg curls ... left leg tired out and I could only get 6 reps out, but I think it's because I didn't rest enough between those last two sets. Calves were looking swole. I think they're actually growing, which is great for me because they've always been a "hard to grow" muscle group. Energy was up, still feeling tingling in my face. There was about an hour between my morning shake and my White FLOOD dose. Water intake is still up to 2 gallons per day.
                              jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                                looking solid chief, and the line about the chicken legs, nice.

thanks man .... even with all of the years of basketball when I was younger, they just never really developed ... looking forward to final measurements on these to see just how much growth actually occurs
                                jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
                                X