Cable High Pulls:
      80x12 - 90x12 - 100x12

Dips:
      BWx10 - BWx10 - BWx10

EZ Curl:
      75x8 - 80x8 - 80x5

Cooldown:
      Reverse Eliptical x 12min @ low intensity

Notes: Weight was 203.6. Was struggling at the beginning of my workout. Strength just wasn't there, and the stomach was feeling full/bloated again. I didn't do anything differently from yesterday, and got the same amount of sleep. Yesterday was fairly draining at the office so maybe that had something to do with it. Anyway, the energy finally started to kick in around the end of the cable pulls. I didn't add any weight to dips because I felt a little pain in my left pec. It wasn't enough to keep me from doing them. Even though I started out feeling weak, I still got through the workout in a pretty good amount of time - just over 1.25hr.
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Just curious, how long does the energy rush from WF last?

Comment

Originally posted by strester
          holy crap!!! somebody checked out my log

thanks, man
          Hey, just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm not looking!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan

Yeah, I've been looking, but I saw nobody had been posting, so I thought I would let him know people are actually looking, by posting a generic PT reponse of course

Last edited by adrian andras; 06-13-2007, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
              heya Spartan .... thanks for following ... how have ya been?

Originally posted by adrian andras
              Yeah, I've been looking, but I saw nobody had been posting, so I thought I would let him know people are actually looking, by posting a generic PT reponse of course
              i appreciate it .... generically-speaking, of course
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                Just curious, how long does the energy rush from WF last?
                it varies for me from day-to-day .... usually I get a solid hour of high energy and focus and then by the end of my workout I can tell that I still have energy left, but it's not that "fired up" feeling I get when the WF first kicks in
                jdouchebag for president

Comment

Day49: June 13, 2007
                  ME Lower A

ATG Squats:
                  135x10 (warmup) - 155x8 - 185x7 - 205x5

Leg Press:
                  400x8 - 400x8 - 400x8

Iso Leg Curls:
                  110x8/8 - 110x8/8 - 110x8/7

**Seated Calf Raises:
                  160x12 - 160x12 - 160x12

**Standing Heel Raises:
                  BWx20 - BWx20 - BWx20

Cardio:
                  15min ArcTrainer @ 15 Resistance (moderate intensity)

** denotes supersets

Notes: Weight was 205.6. Been out of town for a short vacation the last few days and did a lot of swimming. Hit the gym today and felt ready to go. Stomach felt great ... so good that I tried Leg Press again. I had stopped doing those because my stomach couldn't take it. I was sweating up a storm today, and my calves were/are really pumped from the supersets. Got through my workout in about 1hr and then hit the cardio area. Only used about 8oz. of water with 2 scoops. The taste was as expected, but no negative sides today.
                  jdouchebag for president

Comment

Day50: June 14, 2007
                    Cardio

ArcTrainer:
                    15min cardio program

Eliptical:
                    30min reverse motion (hands-free); 5 incline; 5 resistance

Crunches:
                    3 sets of 25; 6-pound medicine ball held over head

Notes: Didn't weigh myself this morning, but it's a safe bet that I'm about 205. Energy was high, and the 30min on the eliptical felt like it took no time at all. Stomach was a little upset right after taking the last 2 scoops of White FLOOD. It started feeling normal about 10min into my workout. Focus was great, and I can still feel a little pump in my hamstrings. I was sweating up a storm, and my shirt was completely soaked by the end of the workout.
                    jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Final Review

Ok, here's the wrap-up for my White FLOOD log. To read my initial thoughts, head to the beginning of the log. Not much is different. White FLOOD still mixes well, even after all the clumping that it. Focus and energy were great at least 80% of the time during the log and I did experience some really good pumps. My biggest problem was the stomach issue I would experience often. It was like my stomach was full and bloated and that had a negative impact on a lot of my workouts. I honestly think this had less to do with the White FLOOD and more to do with the fact that I wake up and only have 1 hour before my workout. In this 1 hour I ingest 1 pre-workout shake, Green MAG, and White FLOOD. That's a lot of water to take in. I started lowering the amount of water I mixed the WF in and that seemed to help a bit, but then the taste suffered.

I think that anyone who has more time before their workout would have much better success with White FLOOD, as I've seen in some of the other logs. For me, I think I'm better off taking pills than powders and lots of water. This isn't to take anything from WF because I recommend it. If you are short on time before your workout and pre-workout regimen, stick to a pill.

Thanks again to Controlled Labs for choosing me as a tester for White FLOOD, and I hope this log has helped some of you make an informed decision about purchasing this product.
                      jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Originally posted by strester
                        heya Spartan .... thanks for following ... how have ya been?

Good man. Your log has me seriously looking into getting some WF once my ducets come in. I'll be stacking that and Blue Up together once I get further into my Orange Triad log. Glad to see the weight is going up. How's the bf% holding?

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
                        Purple Wraath
                        Green Magnitude
                        Orange Triad
                        White Flood
                        Blue Up
                        100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Final Review

Ok, here's the wrap-up for my White FLOOD log. To read my initial thoughts, head to the beginning of the log. Not much is different. White FLOOD still mixes well, even after all the clumping that it. Focus and energy were great at least 80% of the time during the log and I did experience some really good pumps. My biggest problem was the stomach issue I would experience often. It was like my stomach was full and bloated and that had a negative impact on a lot of my workouts. I honestly think this had less to do with the White FLOOD and more to do with the fact that I wake up and only have 1 hour before my workout. In this 1 hour I ingest 1 pre-workout shake, Green MAG, and White FLOOD. That's a lot of water to take in. I started lowering the amount of water I mixed the WF in and that seemed to help a bit, but then the taste suffered.

I think that anyone who has more time before their workout would have much better success with White FLOOD, as I've seen in some of the other logs. For me, I think I'm better off taking pills than powders and lots of water. This isn't to take anything from WF because I recommend it. If you are short on time before your workout and pre-workout regimen, stick to a pill.

Thanks again to Controlled Labs for choosing me as a tester for White FLOOD, and I hope this log has helped some of you make an informed decision about purchasing this product.
                          Thanks for the detailed feedback !

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
                            Good man. Your log has me seriously looking into getting some WF once my ducets come in. I'll be stacking that and Blue Up together once I get further into my Orange Triad log. Glad to see the weight is going up. How's the bf% holding?

def go w/ the stim-free version of BU if you do that WF stack w/ it .... bf% went down a little, but I don't have numbers to prove it ... I'm about the same weight, a bit bigger in the legs and wider in the chest .... and pants fit better that were tight when I started the log .... I also did more cardio these last couple of months than I usually do so that helped as well ... WF makes the cardio sessions a breeze
                            jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              Thanks for the detailed feedback !
                              my pleasure...thanks again for the opportunity
                              jdouchebag for president

Comment

def go w/ the stim-free version of BU if you do that WF stack w/ it .... bf% went down a little, but I don't have numbers to prove it ... I'm about the same weight, a bit bigger in the legs and wider in the chest .... and pants fit better that were tight when I started the log .... I also did more cardio these last couple of months than I usually do so that helped as well ... WF makes the cardio sessions a breeze
                                Said the same about PW + Caff. pill awhile back but now I gotta think, PW+WF+BU = OBSCENITY IN THE GYM! I'm there.....soon.

Oh, and great log man. Good detail!

Current Supps:
                                Purple Wraath
                                Green Magnitude
                                Orange Triad
                                White Flood
                                Blue Up
                                100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...