Just bought some Green Bulge... need some tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought some Green Bulge... need some tips

Ok, i have read that ur supposed to take it 30-45 minutes before you workout, and on an empty stomach as well? Now, i dont have the bottle as its being shipped, but what are some of yall's opinions on it?

How long between a meal and taking it should i wait?

I have heard it doesnt really kick in until about 45 minutes after u take it, so im def going to do that.

Thanks, and who is this tank guy giving out samples? Id love to get my hands on some WhiteBlood or some of the other stuff. Im taking this because i think i have had a bad reaction to creatine monohydrate.

First off Welcome to CL.com

What is your diet like now? When do you workout now? Are you eating close to your workout?

Tank = head boss guy

I think there are only Purple Wraath samples left, but MIGHT be White Flood samples in the near future.
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Purple Wraath is BCAAs right? Those should help with recovery if my memory serves me right. That would probably be helpful as well.

Um, im currently bulking and i try to get in 4-6 meals a day, but for the most part i get in 4, and on training days i get 6 most of the time. Currently, i usually eat a Subway Club 6 inch sub with lettuce, olives, onions, spinach leaves on wheat around 1 and a 1/2 hours before i workout.

I dont have a set time i workout usually, as i dont always skip the same amount of days between workouts and therefore my schedule changes accordingly, but i usually work out around 3-5 o'clock. Sometimes i skip 3 days, but mostly its 2 days. I workout 3 times a week at the most. I usually do a full-body workout for an hour. Obviously, that means im not going to be thoroughly hitting every muscle fiber but i find compound exercises to be pretty effective so far.

Comment

Hrmm, this thread isnt showing up on my browser, had to use the back button to find it...

HAHA, wow, im dumb. I forgot this was on the main supplement page. I just needed to scroll down. :|
        Last edited by cablebfg; 03-06-2007, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cablebfg
          Purple Wraath is BCAAs right? Those should help with recovery if my memory serves me right. That would probably be helpful as well.

Um, im currently bulking and i try to get in 4-6 meals a day, but for the most part i get in 4, and on training days i get 6 most of the time. Currently, i usually eat a Subway Club 6 inch sub with lettuce, olives, onions, spinach leaves on wheat around 1 and a 1/2 hours before i workout.

I dont have a set time i workout usually, as i dont always skip the same amount of days between workouts and therefore my schedule changes accordingly, but i usually work out around 3-5 o'clock. Sometimes i skip 3 days, but mostly its 2 days. I workout 3 times a week at the most. I usually do a full-body workout for an hour. Obviously, that means im not going to be thoroughly hitting every muscle fiber but i find compound exercises to be pretty effective so far.
          Purple wraath is actually EAAs - EAAs include BCAAs along with other aminos. Purple wraath contains that plus more!

Green BULGE is a great product. Take 5 caps about 30 mins pre workout and you'll notice it's effectiveness by the first workout!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
            Purple wraath is actually EAAs - EAAs include BCAAs along with other aminos. Purple wraath contains that plus more!

Green BULGE is a great product. Take 5 caps about 30 mins pre workout and you'll notice it's effectiveness by the first workout!
            When i should take it wasnt an issue. How long after i eat was the problem.

Comment

45 minutes preworkout on an empty stomach is the way to go
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                What exactly is an empty stomach though? Does that mean that the food is completely digested? Obviously, im going to have to have some calories to burn as energy, and to my knowledge Green Bulge doesnt have alot. I should probably eat some oats i guess way before. It sucks i have to take this stuff on an empty stomach to get optimal results.

Comment

What exactly is an empty stomach though? Does that mean that the food is completely digested?
                  Nope... just 20-30 minutes before/after consuming the food... example:

6am: GB
                  6:30am: Pre-workout shake
                  7am: Gym

or

6am: Pre-workout shake
                  6:30am: GB
                  7am: Gym

Comment

Awesome... that is great to hear. Thanks.

Comment

Another quick question, would it be bad for me to take some creatine monohydrate after i workout while taking Green Bulge pre-workout and on some off days? Or should i find a bulk CEE to keep the same effects of CEE. I have some Creatine Monohydrate, and i might not have a reaction to it after all, and if i could extend the use of the Green Bulge that would be great.

Comment

Another quick question, would it be bad for me to take some creatine monohydrate after i workout while taking Green Bulge pre-workout and on some off days? Or should i find a bulk CEE to keep the same effects of CEE. I have some Creatine Monohydrate, and i might not have a reaction to it after all, and if i could extend the use of the Green Bulge that would be great.
                        It wouldn't hurt / worth a try

If you're on a budget you could also go:

Workout Days: Green BULGE
                        Off days: Creatine Mono

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                          Yo tank i have my lunch at 4pm and go to gym at 6:10
                          And i take all cl supps at 5:45, am i "taking" it in a empty stomach?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            It wouldn't hurt / worth a try

If you're on a budget you could also go:

Workout Days: Green BULGE
                            Off days: Creatine Mono
                            Ok, ill shop this idea around a little. Maybe ill get a big scary "DANGER!" or something, otherwise ill try it.

Comment

Working...
                            X