This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T: New Controlled Labs T-Shirt ?

Basically, what I'm looking for here is legit, serious feedback on this potential T-Shirt design. Basically, would you actually purchase it and actually wear it at the gym?

If not, please let me know how it could be improved (going for a real "clean", "professional" design as a alternative to "F**K Genetics).

YES ! I would buy that T-Shirt for around $10 and I would actually wear it
    97.92%
    NO ! That T-Shirt would suck
    2.08%

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    Basically, what I'm looking for here is legit, serious feedback on this potential T-Shirt design. Basically, would you actually purchase it and actually wear it at the gym?

If not, please let me know how it could be improved (going for a real "clean", "professional" design as a alternative to "F**K Genetics).

I'd buy a few
    Back to the basics!

Comment

I would buy and wear to the gym and around town.

Comment

i would def wear that at the gym
        but i dont know if i would buy it , maybe just because money is a little tight for me right now its hard to say

you i would like to see a f**k genetics shirt that said forget genetics intead
        maybe thats stupid to everyone else i just think i would be more prone to wear something like that
        Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Just so all our new members know... there is no "right" or "wrong" answer to this.. it's all good.

Just looking for serious feedback if you wouldn't wear it at the gym, that answer is just as good as if you would... ANY answer / vote is a good answer / vote.

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
            i would def wear that at the gym
            but i dont know if i would buy it , maybe just because money is a little tight for me right now its hard to say

you i would like to see a f**k genetics shirt that said forget genetics intead
            maybe thats stupid to everyone else i just think i would be more prone to wear something like that
            Yea I hear ya... I have a T-Shirt that says "Low Carb Sperm" it's funny... but not exactly the most "professional" design.

Comment

i really like the F**K Genetics shirt, i plan on gettin a couple very shortly

Comment

I like it.

Simple enough to wear around town too. I hate when shirts have too much going on

Comment

I'd definitely wear it, but just as another poster already stated, money is a little too tight right now to be spending it on shirts, but a free one on the other hand...

Comment

I like it, wouldn't mind wearin' it either.

Comment

already rockin' the f**k genetics shirt ... first time was this week on back day ... lookin' all swollen after deads

any chance this new design would be available in black w/ white or gold lettering? or red with white lettering? already have too many white shirts to wear to the gym
                      jdouchebag for president

Comment

I like it......

Comment

yes, please. I have 4 kids & wouldn't wear the f**k genetics shirt. Looks good.
                          Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

I'd wear it. Your white blood kicks ass. Can't wait to try Purple Wraath !
                            Jay

Comment

Originally posted by WSUcougs
                              I like it.

Simple enough to wear around town too. I hate when shirts have too much going on

I like it simple, too. I'd wear it.

Comment

Working...
                              X