Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these ingredients safe

when added to controlled labs products?

I have a body builder friend who has been taking this and he says he is seeing great results.

Gamma Oryzanol....1000mg
    Creatine.................1000mg
    Vitamin E...................875iu
    DMG........................450mg

Flame suit on just in case.

Tim

As a nutritional supplement, gamma oryzanol has become popular among athletes and bodybuilders because it may boost strength, increase muscle gain, reduce body fat, speed recovery and reduce post-exercise soreness. Elevated testosterone levels are thought to be responsible for these effects.

Dimethyl Glycine (DMG), formerly called vitamin B15 or pangamic acid, is a derivative of the amino acid glycine. It is produced in the mitochondria of cells from choline and betaine and is constantly being broken down as it is used. It is also found in low levels in many foods.
    Increases blood and oxygen supplies to tissues
    Involved with protein synthesis
    Involved with regulation of steroid hormones
    Involved with respiratory cycle of cells
    Reduces hyper-proliferation of certain kinds of cells

Not sure as to what they may interact with negatively from CL, but hit up tank or pu and they could help ya.
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

1 gram of creatine???? What kind of creatine is he taking? Most creatines are dosed between 5-10 grams.

Comment

Originally posted by ncangey0513
        1 gram of creatine???? What kind of creatine is he taking? Most creatines are dosed between 5-10 grams.
        These are the ingredients to a Horse Suppliment called Muscle-Up he is taking.

Comment

Horse supplement?

Comment

Working...
          X