Current stack as follows:
    Purple Wrath
    Green Magnitude
    Blue Up
    White Blood
    Red Acid
    Fish oil
    MultiVitamin

I am wanting to change it up a little bit for my next stack. My goal is to gain strength as well as drop a few pounds. I know you usually do not gain strength and lose weight at the same time, but i think I am still seeing newbie gains, so thats my goal.

Things i defenitely want in my stack are:
    Green Magnitude
    Purple Wrath
    White FLOOD
    GlycerGlow
    MultiVitamin

Now would EBOL or Jungle Warfare be good to stack with this?

Also I am wanting to try a different fat burner. (Sorry Controlled Labs) I really still felt hungry on Red Acid.

Thanks,
    Tim

First off, how old are you? I would throw some Omega 3's into the mix. And, do you have RA or RA Gen2?

Comment

Originally posted by ncangey0513
      First off, how old are you? I would throw some Omega 3's into the mix. And, do you have RA or RA Gen2?
      Im 24
      I am currently taking the Omega 3 Fish Oil. I will continue that on my next stack unless I add something that does not allow it.

I have Red Acid Gen II

Thanks

Comment

In that case, E-Bol or JW could be a great addition to help you achieve your goal. May I also suggest DS ActivaTe, MN X-Factor or AX Mass FX. Also, a few fat burners you might want to look into are DS Melting Point (stim. free), SAN Tight!, Syntrax Fyre, or Isatori MX-LS7. There's a ton more fat burners you might want to look into. Shoot me a PM if you want more.
        Last edited by ncangey0513; 03-05-2007, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ncangey0513
          In that case, E-Bol or JW could be a great addition to help you achieve your goal. May I also suggest DS ActivaTe, MN X-Factor or AX Mass FX. Also, a few fat burners you might want to look into are DS Melting Point (stim. free), SAN Tight!, Syntrax Fyre, or Isatori MX-LS7. There's a ton more fat burners you might want to look into. Shoot me a PM if you want more.
          drop the GlycerGROW if you are going to add X-Factor ... in the words of pu "you can have too much of a good thing" in terms of pump ... i know some people have stacked the two, but I do believe it's recommended not to

I've had previous experience w/ SAN Tight! ... not a bad addition to your stack IMO
          Last edited by strester; 03-05-2007, 04:43 PM.
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

Green Magnitude
            White Flood
            Glycergrow
            Purple Wraath
            Blue Up Stimulant Free
            Red Acid Generation 1
            Sesaglow

Comment

Originally posted by scott_widyn
              Green Magnitude
              White Flood
              Glycergrow
              Purple Wraath
              Blue Up Stimulant Free
              Red Acid Generation 1
              Sesaglow
              Looks great... I'll be one of the first to tell you that if you're seeing newbie gains, you might not even need all of that. Also, if you feel that you have good genetics / high testosterone levels, you may not need the Blue UP.

Comment

Working...
              X