Some GM Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some GM Questions

I recently purchased lipo-6 and have been using it the past couple days for a preworkout boost, and because of the yohimbine I take my GM a couple hours after my workout. Is this a good idea? Or do I really need to be taking my GM closer to my workout to really take advantage of it?

I know you've all heard this question a hundred times, but....

Do you need to cycle creatine? Some say yay, some say nay, and it becomes confusing for one of newb status
    I'm cutting, so I been using the boost from lipo6 to help get me through my cardio, so since I have to work my GM around that, It may be a good time to cycle off. But since I'm cutting, do I need that creatine to keep more lean mass?

Sorry for flooding the boards with so many newb questions, Just trying to learn!

Originally posted by adrian andras
    I recently purchased lipo-6 and have been using it the past couple days for a preworkout boost, and because of the yohimbine I take my GM a couple hours after my workout. Is this a good idea? Or do I really need to be taking my GM closer to my workout to really take advantage of it?

I know you've all heard this question a hundred times, but....

Do you need to cycle creatine? Some say yay, some say nay, and it becomes confusing for one of newb status
    I'm cutting, so I been using the boost from lipo6 to help get me through my cardio, so since I have to work my GM around that, It may be a good time to cycle off. But since I'm cutting, do I need that creatine to keep more lean mass?

Sorry for flooding the boards with so many newb questions, Just trying to learn!
    1. take it closer to the end of your workout
    2. no need to cycle
    3. i agree, it can be very confusing
    4. i wouldn't drop the GM during a cut ... but that's just my opinion based on experience ... i dropped from 218 to 195 and continued to take GM

hope this helps
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

I would not drop creatine on a cut, either. The big guy above me pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Working...
      X