Question about Green Bulge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Green Bulge

I just got mine in 2 days ago and i can already tell a difference i love this stuff . But i have a question that will help me help me out. I know one needs to consume 1 gal of water at least, but how much goes to use with green bulge ? I wonder if the rest will just go to my stomach and not muscle. I know it says it "draws water in greater abundance " but at first does it take awhile and then after so much time start to draw more water in. I just dont want it to go all to my stomach like mono does, Track season is now and i need to stay lean in that one piece suit .
    Last edited by Silent54; 03-01-2007, 10:17 PM.

Originally posted by Silent54
    I just got mine in 2 days ago and i can already tell a difference i love this stuff . But i have a question that will help me help me out. I know one needs to consume 1 gal of water at least, but how much goes to use with green bulge ? I wonder if the rest will just go to my stomach and not muscle. I know it says it "draws water in greater abundance " but at first does it take awhile and then after so much time start to draw more water in. I just dont want it to go all to my stomach like mono does, Track season is now and i need to stay lean in that one piece suit .
    dont worry you will piss out any extra water your body doesnt need. green bulge wont bloat you like mono does.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Silent54
      Personally, I take GM (same concept but I prefer powders). I've never seen any water retention while on it the way Mono does. That's one of the biggest selling points for me. If the water doesn't go to your muscles or get pushed out in sweat, you'll piss out the rest. So don't worry about retention. You'll be all good.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Great that is what i was most worried about was retaining extra water i hated being bloated on Mono. And yea i already piss alot every time i take them so its all good thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
        X