Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question on Blue Up timing

Hey folks,

Decided I'm gonna try some of the Original Blue Up instead of the Stim-Free version.

Most days, I don't get to the gym until around 7:30 p.m. When would be the best time to take the Blue Up?

Gonna be stacking with:

Tetrazene KGM-90 (This is their stim-free version. And, sorry guys...tried RA2 and I just didn't have the success I've had with the Tetrazene.)

NO-Shotgun (Pre-Workout - This has a pretty good shot of caffeine in it too, so I didn't know how closely this should be used with the BU.)

And the usual suspects...multi-vitamin, fish oil, and Sesaglow with meals, Whey shake post-workout, lots of protein, and a bucketload of H20.
    Meat Locker Studios: Serving up prime cuts since 1988!

whew. I would say take BU pre workout for the best effects, but stacked with NO Shotgun the stimulants may be too much at 7:30pm. I'll wait for some of the other guys to chime in. I think your only option would be to try it pre-workout and see if the stimulants are too much. In my opinion, Blue Up + a non caffeinated pre workout product such as Purple WRAATH or Green MAG would be a better choice for pre.

Comment

if you are taking the shotgun before the workout I would take the blue up early in the day to avoid stim overload.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I think I've read PT say take it when you wake up, or close to it. BU + Shotgun and you'll never sleep.
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Yeah...don't want to be all after I workout.

I'll probably take it around 8:00 a.m. when I get to work.

(My bosses have been saying they want me to be more aggressive in my negotiations. Popping the BU oughta help. LOL!)

Thanks, folks.

Comment

I hate to bump my own old thread, but I made some changes and needed to ask some more questions.

1. I'm ditching the NO Shotgun for Purple Wraath. Should I add Green MAG or some other creatine product?

2. Since I'm ditching the NO Shotgun and it's stims, will it be OK to take the BU around 6:00 or 6:30 p.m. (about an hour before I hit the gym)?

3. If that's too late in the day, when SHOULD I take it?

4. I have a few non-stim BU left over. Is it OK to mix the two versions?

It's been a while since I took a Yohimbe product, so I thought that would be a good way to ease back into it AND not waste those BU Non-Stim caps.

Comment

Originally posted by meatlockerstudios
              I hate to bump my own old thread, but I made some changes and needed to ask some more questions.

1. I'm ditching the NO Shotgun for Purple Wraath. Should I add Green MAG or some other creatine product?

2. Since I'm ditching the NO Shotgun and it's stims, will it be OK to take the BU around 6:00 or 6:30 p.m. (about an hour before I hit the gym)?

3. If that's too late in the day, when SHOULD I take it?

4. I have a few non-stim BU left over. Is it OK to mix the two versions?

It's been a while since I took a Yohimbe product, so I thought that would be a good way to ease back into it AND not waste those BU Non-Stim caps.
              1) Yep, any creatine is fine. Green MAG is a good / cost-effective choice (and excellent mixability).

2) That sounds fine.. experiment

3) The earlier (in the day) the better... Purple WRAATH should help you avoid any "crash" effect

4) Just fine.. call me crazy but for the non-stim version I like it pre-bed... especially if I'm not "sleeping alone"

Comment

Schweeeeeet. Knew I'd get a quick answer.

Back to lurker mode.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

4) Just fine.. call me crazy but for the non-stim version I like it pre-bed... especially if I'm not "sleeping alone"

Rosey red right hand doesnt count
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                    Rosey red right hand doesnt count
                    What about her five friends???

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva