Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White FLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cboesger
    Well you should only take WF on workout days no matter what. The time off depends on how you are effected by the stims and such. It takes some longer than others. Go with how you feel but I would recommend at least 2 IMO.
    The FAQ indicates that WF is safe to take every day if one can afford to do so. Confusing. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by Stagger Lee
      The FAQ indicates that WF is safe to take every day if one can afford to do so. Confusing. Thanks for the response.
      It is "safe" to take everyday but just not needed.

Comment

how much caffeine per serving?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          how much caffeine per serving?
          they wont tell you, I told you its a lot

Comment

ok i have a question stacking WF , PW and WB, have all three. will it be ok to mix one scoop of WF and one scoop of PW and drink it during working out, or suggest taking two scoops of WF before workout and two scoops of PW during workout... im on a three day split, but i do cardio 4-5 times a week, so will it be ok to take WB before bed on off days?

Comment

Originally posted by mattizzle
              ok i have a question stacking WF , PW and WB, have all three. will it be ok to mix one scoop of WF and one scoop of PW and drink it during working out, or suggest taking two scoops of WF before workout and two scoops of PW during workout... im on a three day split, but i do cardio 4-5 times a week, so will it be ok to take WB before bed on off days?
              Yep, that's a great intra-workout combo!

And yes WB on before bad is fine, I love using it that way.

Comment

Has anyone had light headed feeling with WF at all? I tried 1/2 scoop mixed with 1 scoop of GM today for first time and had mild light headed feeling but nothing bad enough that I couldn't workout. It did pump me up with just 1/2 scoop like an animal though!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 98zman
                  Has anyone had light headed feeling with WF at all? I tried 1/2 scoop mixed with 1 scoop of GM today for first time and had mild light headed feeling but nothing bad enough that I couldn't workout. It did pump me up with just 1/2 scoop like an animal though!!!
                  How much water did you use? It might be from the caffeine, are you sensitive to caffeine?

Try drinking more water. If this was your first workout, see what happens after a few days.

Email me if you need further instructions or quick help because I check my email regularly on my phone.
                  CONTROLLED LABS
                  Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                  Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

yes it was my first workout. I had another workout today and didnt feel it as much. It was definitely the Caffeine as I was never really a big caffeine comsumer. I'll try more water as well with it but today wasnt bad. I love it lol.

Comment

• What can you tell me about growth hormone ?

It's important to realize that by enhancing your natural growth hormone levels, White FLOOD™ enables you to consume more calories than normal, without gaining the additional bodyfat you're used to... yes that's right and you can do this LEGALLY.

It's also important to realize that these benefits occur over time, so give White FLOOD™ a full month or so to fully kick in.
                      I have a question about that ^

Is that only if you take HGH, or is that one of the effects of white flood?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mule
                        I have a question about that ^

Is that only if you take HGH, or is that one of the effects of white flood?
                        the ingredients will have some natural benefits in that regard
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• I just have a question to ask about taking White Flood in the evenings. I only workout in the evenings and take White Flood around 7pm. So I go to bed around 11pm. When I was on 1-1.5 scoops I still could get pass the caffeine effect. But today I had 2 scoops and wow, can't freaking sleep that's why I'm here typing this. Haha. If I lowered the dosage back to 1.5 scoops would that help in anyway? Or are there any methods besides taking this earlier because due to my day time job it's practically a no-no. Any advice?? thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by clydekheng View Post
                            I just have a question to ask about taking White Flood in the evenings. I only workout in the evenings and take White Flood around 7pm. So I go to bed around 11pm. When I was on 1-1.5 scoops I still could get pass the caffeine effect. But today I had 2 scoops and wow, can't freaking sleep that's why I'm here typing this. Haha. If I lowered the dosage back to 1.5 scoops would that help in anyway? Or are there any methods besides taking this earlier because due to my day time job it's practically a no-no. Any advice?? thanks!

try taking less with some food and a bit earlier.
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                              try taking less with some food and a bit earlier.
                              Alright. I'll see if it helps thanks!

Comment

• just making sure....white flood wont cause me to retain water since i dont see any sign of creatine in it....right?
                                Currently Stacking: Nothing! All i have left is GlycerGrow...hoping to get some new stuff ASAP

Comment

Working...
                                X