Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White FLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....Why isn't White Flood at Fitrx.com ?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
      ....Why isn't White Flood at Fitrx.com ?
      No idea !!

Comment

Is cycling off of WF for 2 weeks long enough after about 2 months of use, 5 days a week?

Just making sure it's been long enough, as the FAQ's say anywhere from 1-4 weeks off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
          Is cycling off of WF for 2 weeks long enough after about 2 months of use, 5 days a week?

Just making sure it's been long enough, as the FAQ's say anywhere from 1-4 weeks off.
          After 2 months @ 5 days per week I would personally cycle off for a month, but listening to your body is key. A nootropic can come in handy when cycling off caffeine, and GlycerGROW is excellent for pumps and intensity when cycling off White FLOOD... highly recommend giving it a try.
          Last edited by pu12en12g; 05-29-2007, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            After 2 months @ 5 days per week I would personally cycle off for a month, but listening to your body is key. A nootropic can come in handy when cycling off caffeine, and GlycerGROW is excellent for pumps and intensity when cycling off White FLOOD... highly recommend giving it a try.

Lol, I'm actually not completely cycled off stims, since I'm using Fyre right now.

I guess I'll just wait til I finish my Fyre and then take a few weeks off from stims all together.

Comment

Lol, I'm actually not completely cycled off stims, since I'm using Fyre right now.

I guess I'll just wait til I finish my Fyre and then take a few weeks off from stims all together.
              You may want to taper down with the stims too... it seems to help

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                You may want to taper down with the stims too... it seems to help

Yeah I know. Now that I think about it, I don't think I had been using WF for 2 months since I was using it 5 days a week and my bottle still isn't finished.

Once I finish with this bottle of Fyre, I'm gonna cycle off of stims altogether for a few weeks. Then it's back to my WF.

I can't even imagine what my energy levels are going to be like with no stims and very little carbs.
                Last edited by Mos Jeff; 05-29-2007, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Yeah I know. Now that I think about it, I don't think I had been using WF for 2 months since I was using it 5 days a week and my bottle still isn't finished.

Once I finish with this bottle of Fyre, I'm gonna cycle off of stims altogether for a few weeks. Then it's back to my WF.

I can't even imagine what my energy levels are going to be like with no stims and very little carbs.
                  WERD

Comment

Your energy levels are likely to suck for sure. I am going through a few cycles of the Ultimate Diet 2.0 right now and it would be torture without White Flood, Purple Wraath and Red Acid 2. The diet is 4 days of glycogen depletion (like 50-75 g. total carbs daily -OUCH!), followed by a day of glycogen supercompensation (11-14g. carbs per kg. bodyweight- CARB UP TIME!), followed by 2 days of eating your "normal" maintenance calories. Anyways, it is not for the weak but sure works great. Thank god for the Controlled Labs supps., you can actually feel decent energy even running on super low calories.

Comment

Wheres the best place to purchase the flood? fucking fitrx dont carry it

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                        Wheres the best place to purchase the flood? fucking fitrx dont carry it
                        bodybuilding.com and dpsnutrition.com are two good ones.
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

is there any point stacking WF with a NO product
                          WHEN YOU THINK YOUR TIRED.......
                          SAY TO YOURSELF......................

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

Originally posted by scruffy_poc
                            is there any point stacking WF with a NO product
                            White FLOOD has you covered. Some people take White FLOOD on gym days and White BLOOD (pre-bed) on off days. It makes both products last longer.

Comment

Cycling off for 1-4 weeks is recommended. If I'm only taking WF on workout days, will I be safe on the low end of that off-cycle range? Say 1-2 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Stagger Lee
                                Cycling off for 1-4 weeks is recommended. If I'm only taking WF on workout days, will I be safe on the low end of that off-cycle range? Say 1-2 weeks?
                                Well you should only take WF on workout days no matter what. The time off depends on how you are effected by the stims and such. It takes some longer than others. Go with how you feel but I would recommend at least 2 IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X