Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White FLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approx. how many mg's of caffeine per serving of White Flood White Raspberry?

The label has the proprietary blend mg, and it doesn't say exactly how much caffeine is in it.

Please respond.

Love the thing, but I need to know so I'm not over-killing it with caffeine.

Thanks, long time user,

JackedElf

Comment

• Originally posted by JackedElf View Post
      Approx. how many mg's of caffeine per serving of White Flood White Raspberry?
      Similar to a cup of coffee

Comment

• Hi there ,

I'm in the UK and about to get some WF but I really want to get the latest version of version 2 as I'm sure I read that the flavouring has been improved (still doubt its even possible!!!) .

The retailers here in the UK don't appear to be aware of the updates and/or don't regularly update their sites etc.....also on another forum I think one of the CL reps mentioned that tubs of White Flood over here (UK) have got different ingredients due to legislation/restrictions.....so can someone paste in an ingredient profile or link to the batch that headed our way??

Be great if you can!!

Can I stack my last few Reduction AM Shots with WF for an extra boost on leg day?

thanks

PJ

Comment

Working...
        X