Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some info

hello all
    this is my first post and i have a question..
    right now i am taking pre workout 3 tabs of a nos and 2 tabs of creatine ester ake plus no-xplode. now i have removed some other's test boster because it says it might take up to 10-12 weeks before its working all the way. and post workout is 2 more tabs of the creatine..
    so yesterday i was in the local vitamin store and i saw controlled labs so i went online to check it out...
    so i have added blue up the one with a kick plus red acid but didnt take the red didnt know how that would go over with the no-x and the 2 blue-up's..
    so if i wanted to make cont-labs the only thing i take how would i switch over on what i have been taken so far?
    and to tell you the truth i have been on the nos for a bit now and now sure if it really works at all

Originally posted by hckydad
    hello all
    this is my first post and i have a question..
    right now i am taking pre workout 3 tabs of a nos and 2 tabs of creatine ester ake plus no-xplode. now i have removed some other's test boster because it says it might take up to 10-12 weeks before its working all the way. and post workout is 2 more tabs of the creatine..
    so yesterday i was in the local vitamin store and i saw controlled labs so i went online to check it out...
    so i have added blue up the one with a kick plus red acid but didnt take the red didnt know how that would go over with the no-x and the 2 blue-up's..
    so if i wanted to make cont-labs the only thing i take how would i switch over on what i have been taken so far?
    and to tell you the truth i have been on the nos for a bit now and now sure if it really works at all
    Welcome to CL.COM can we first get your age and primary goal ?

Also what is your workout / cardio schedule and do you drink anything like water or gatorade during training ?

How often / how long do you train ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Welcome to CL.COM can we first get your age and primary goal ?

Also what is your workout / cardio schedule and do you drink anything like water or gatorade during training ?

How often / how long do you train ?

x2

Comment

Working...
      X