Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BSN Syntha-6 vs NutraBolics IsoBolic vs ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSN Syntha-6 vs NutraBolics IsoBolic vs ...

Hey people,

I'am looking for a new protein, looking for a blend of different proteins. It must contain at least whey protein isolate and micelair cassein .... It may also include whey protein concentrate and egg protein, but no calcium cassein. So i found :

- BSN Syntha-6
    - NutraBolics IsoBolic
    - NVE Stacker W

I know there is also Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide, but i think its a bit expensive. If possible i would like 5Lbs tubs (i know both NutraBolics IsoBolic and NVE Stacker W come in 5Lbs tubs) , so its (a little) more affordable.

Which one would u choose, or do u have other suggestions ? Also how about the taste, any experience with any of these supplements, let me know

Thanks in advance,

DavyO

I hear the Nutrabolics Raspberry Yogurt tastes AMAZING... but I haven't tried it yet personally.

Comment

If it gets to costly check out True Protein. Right now my blend is going to be 30% Egg White, 70% Complete Milk Dairy Isolate. But I may change that to MCI.
      "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Syntha-6 is a good protein. Tastes good and has a good profile.

Comment

i like bulk sites like true protein or anabolicinnoventions

good quality, cheap prices, and you can personalize your protein basically.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
            Syntha-6 is a good protein. Tastes good and has a good profile.
            Which flavour did u like most?

Btw i think its a bit high in carbs for a protein powder?

Comment

Originally posted by DavyO
              Which flavour did u like most?

Btw i think its a bit high in carbs for a protein powder?
              It only has 15g of carbs, enough for a post workout replenish!

Plus, the carbs in it give it a 'rich and robust' taste. I can't stand ON 100% and straight up whey protein like that. Yak. Syntha 6 is creamy and thick but not too thick.

I liked the chocolate and strawberry flavors. Didn't try vanilla.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                It only has 15g of carbs, enough for a post workout replenish!

Plus, the carbs in it give it a 'rich and robust' taste. I can't stand ON 100% and straight up whey protein like that. Yak. Syntha 6 is creamy and thick but not too thick.

I liked the chocolate and strawberry flavors. Didn't try vanilla.
                Well 15g is not a whole lot ofcourse, but alot more then i am used to in protein powders, since i usualy take whey protein isolates

I have also had ON 100%, Vanilla taste wasn't too bad (even with water).

Both BSN Syntha-6 and NutraBolics IsoBolic looking good to me, i can't choose hehe

Comment

Go with Syntha-6 it's cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by DavyO
                    Well 15g is not a whole lot ofcourse, but alot more then i am used to in protein powders, since i usualy take whey protein isolates

I have also had ON 100%, Vanilla taste wasn't too bad (even with water).

Both BSN Syntha-6 and NutraBolics IsoBolic looking good to me, i can't choose hehe
                    Yea but Syntha 6 also has fiber which is why I like it better

Comment

Isobolic Raspberry Yogurt tastes amazing, it is very thin and easy to drink. I got really bad gas by the time I got through 2/3 of the 5lbs though, so I threw it away. Maybe it was the WPC , maybe something else, who knows.

Syntha-6 Vanilla is the second best vanilla I have ever had, Mass Meal holding the crown currently. Similar thing here, it was sitting heavy in my stomach so I threw away half of it.

As far as taste goes, you can't go wrong with either one. I'm not sure about quality, but I've been using Infusion for months now, it contains WPC and never had a problem.

Comment

Syntha-6 Moccachino is absolutely AMAZING! Can't go wrong there. Chocolate coming in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitar
                          Isobolic Raspberry Yogurt tastes amazing, it is very thin and easy to drink. I got really bad gas by the time I got through 2/3 of the 5lbs though, so I threw it away. Maybe it was the WPC , maybe something else, who knows.
                          why would you throw it away?

could just have a break from it...or use it every few days?

Comment

I didn't use it every day.

Comment

isobolic raspberry yogurt is very good..

syntha 6 you can't go wrong with that.
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                              X