Red Acid 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Acid 2

I just got my RA in the mail today along with other CL stuff. What is the best way to take it if I don't want something as serious as the RA regmine? Is it important to take it before eating or is okay to take it after?

I will also be taking it with BU and GM, both of which I'll be taking 30 mins before my workout.

Originally posted by externational
    I just got my RA in the mail today along with other CL stuff. What is the best way to take it if I don't want something as serious as the RA regmine? Is it important to take it before eating or is okay to take it after?

I will also be taking it with BU and GM, both of which I'll be taking 30 mins before my workout.
    Which version of Blue UP is it ?

Comment

Stim free

Comment

In my experience, take it 30 minutes pre-workout, then again before a meal later in the day by 30 minutes (dinner or such). I found good success with it (though it was RA 1) spreading it between 5-6 hours of dosages. 3 morning, 3 pre-dinner. And should have no probs with BU since no stims!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment