No announcement yet.

Dustindos' Red Acid Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how you said that you noticed higher energy levels without the zippy stimulant/crack head feel (my words, not his lol).

Keep it up, man. I also appreciate you coming here and posting. Reps, reps, reps

Comment

Good job, losing weight feels so good.

Jdub

Comment

Originally posted by dustindos
        I kind of spoiled and gave out these results yesterday but here are the official week 2 results:

Pre-RA weight on 5/18: 307.0 lbs
        Week 1 RA results 5/26: 301.6 lbs (-5.4!)
        Week 2 RA results 6/2: 293.4 lbs (-13.6 total, -8.2 lbs just in week 2)

Check out that I lost 1.2 pounds from yesterday's post alone. I thought the weight loss would slow down the 2nd week, but it's been unreal. Those numbers are right, I've lost almost a pound a day since starting RA. At this rate people at work are probably going to start thinking I had a gastric bypass or that I'm on meth. I was already eating right and working out at the same level for the last 3-4 months before starting RA, so I have no idea how it's working this well but it defineately is. I'm not sure what it is in Red Acid that's doing it but there is simply something in it that my body is using to burn the living daylights out of fat.

When I started this log I said it was mainly for people that are/were in my same situation, and if you are I'm telling you that if you stick with a decent workout routine and even just a modest diet this works. And I'm not a kid anymore, I'm 36. It would have been alot easier 5-10 years ago, so I really wish I had done this earlier. Not to give you my sob story but this is coming from someone who was a fairly buff 195 lbs all through high school and early 20's. How the hell I got to 337, I don't know - that was just my fault for overeating and not excercising for far too many years (major understatement). With fast food, pizza, sweet pop, etc. everywhere nowadays it's just not that hard to put on a lot of weight over time if you aren't careful. It's seriously depressing when people I knew back then saw me at 337 and didn't even recognize me (in a bad way). There was a point before I started where it seemed like there was no way to turn it around without something drastic like liposuction or a bypass, so if you are someone like that I know how you feel. But I'm going in the right direction now. I have noticed my upper and lower chest being a lot smaller in the last couple of weeks. I was able to wear some clothes yesterday that I wasn't able to wear in a long time. And a lot of my jeans and shorts are so big now that I have to cinch the heck out of them, and some are so big now that I can't even wear them because they would look silly if I cinched them enough to keep from falling off. Heck the jeans I'm wearing today I can hold out about 5 inches from my waist. And most of that I have noticed in the last couple of weeks since I started Red Acid. I lost a lot of weight before that which helped, but the weight I have lost since has been enough to put it over the threshold where it's really noticeable. I have a long way to go still but so far I am one happy camper.
        This is awesome !!!! Keep up the great work... we're all behind you

Comment

Well, week 3 is finished already and I'm halfway through this 6 week plan (first RA bottle almost done), so it's time for the latest numbers-

Week 3 RA results 6/9: 294.7 (+1.3 lbs since week 2, but still -12.3 lbs in 3 weeks on RA overall)

Overall I have done really well since starting, but it's hard to not be a little discouraged by the week 3 results. I really haven't done anything different (other than missing protein and vpro the first few days of the week) so I have to assume that I just hit my first plateau, at least after the initial one I started at. At the same time it's expected that the results will fluctuate week to week and the important thing is the end result. Since it was the first week that wasn't great I'll chalk it up to that for now and I will keep plugging away on the same plan without changing anything. But that means the week 4 results will be the most important yet. If it is similar to weeks 1 and 2, then I'll know I was just at a plateau that I needed to break through. But if it's the same as week 3 then that won't be good and I'll need to change things up (maybe switch to stacking with Yohimbe or modify workouts a little, etc.) to hopefully get things moving downward again. My gut feeling is that it will break through and head down again this week though.

Comment

Week 4 is in the books. Let's see how it's been going...

Week 3 RA results 6/9: 294.7 (+1.3 lbs since week 2, but still -12.3 lbs in 3 weeks on RA overall)
            Week 4 RA results 6/9: 294.4

Well, unfortuneately it's been a real mixed bag. 2 weeks that were seriously incredible followed by 2 weeks that completely went nowhere, even stacking with 50mg Vpro. Really strange. The plan at the start was 6 weeks on RA, but at the same time it's too expensive to take if my body just isn't getting much out of it right now. So I'm going to do some pondering today and figure out how to adjust the plan. The workout plan is already pretty aggressive and maybe even too much, so I don't think I could adjust that up. But maybe I need to tweak the diet, try stacking with something different like Yohimbe, or the other idea would be to cycle off of RA for a couple weeks to take the tolerance down and then start back up. It really feels like my body is fairly tolerant to it already, which could explain the results I've been seeing the last couple of weeks. It's a tough call since I don't want to waste a good part of the bottle of RA trying it with something else if it's not working well with my body right now. I'll think about it today though and post what I decide to do.

Comment

Working...
            X