Green Bulge and SesaGlow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bulge and SesaGlow

I'm about to order both products later this week, Green Bulge i just can't wait to start working with that. But i have a few questions towards usage.

1. This is for GB i read it is best to take 45 minutes before work out, well for me i have a off season for football and after we hit the weights i only have a 5 minute time frame between them. Should i take GB 45 minutes before off season training beginnings ?

2. Reading SesaGlow it adds in ones bulking phase, how so ? We also do intense work-outs would that add in lose of fat but not muscle, and i do understand results do vary but just in general terms whats the low down.

Originally posted by Silent54
    I'm about to order both products later this week, Green Bulge i just can't wait to start working with that. But i have a few questions towards usage.

1. This is for GB i read it is best to take 45 minutes before work out, well for me i have a off season for football and after we hit the weights i only have a 5 minute time frame between them. Should i take GB 45 minutes before off season training beginnings ?

2. Reading SesaGlow it adds in ones bulking phase, how so ? We also do intense work-outs would that add in lose of fat but not muscle, and i do understand results do vary but just in general terms whats the low down.
    yes, take it before training for offseason.

I would take 1 or 2 sesaglow softgels on a bulk. spread them out if you are taking two. take them with meals.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

But what does the SesaGlow do for one while bulking, i've searched and it only says it can benfit one while bulking ?

Comment

SesaGlow™ contains a naturally occurring sesame oil extract called Sesamin, which is found in the seeds of the Sesame plant (Sesamun indicum). The sesame plant has been used around the world for hundreds of years as a food ingredient and as a medicinal plant in traditional medicine systems. Research indicates that SesaGlow™ will help improve fat metabolism, decrease fat storage, and help to maintain lean muscle mass.

PPAR-Alpha

PPAR-alpha regulates the expression of genes involved in fatty acid beta-oxidation and is a major regulator of energy homeostasis. SesaGlow™ is a PPAR-alpha agonist, which means that (simply put) SesaGlow™ will help regulate and enhance your results during a fat loss / cutting phase.

Non-Stimulant Thermogenic

By regulating the natural endogenous production of prostoglandins, SesaGlow™ becomes a viable option for either cutting or bulking, and this unique effect classifies it as a non-stimulant, but potent thermogenic. That's right... finally a fat loss product that is effective even when you aren't cutting. More research is needed to determine the precise mechanism(s) of action.

Nutrient Partitioning

Simply put, nutrient partitioning is used to describe the percentage of nutrients and calories that go to muscle as opposed to fat. Sesamin's unique effects on PPAR-alpha and prostoglandins classify it as a Nutrient Partitioning agent / compound.

Hormone Levels

Hormone levels can temporarily be compromised during a cutting phase, but SesaGlow™ may be used by the endocrine system to help maintain optimal hormone production.

Healthy Fat Loss

In addition to being all natural, research indicates that SesaGlow™ may help support optimal liver and kidney health. For best results, SesaGlow™ should be used in conjunction with a quality multivitamin that includes plenty of vitamin B6, carnitine, Controlled Labs’ Red Acid™ or Blue Up™.

*As you can see, optimum hormone levels, maintain/increasing lean mass, reducing fat, and nutritition partitioning which will help maintain and build muscle faster are what sesaglow is all about. If those don't appeal to you, don't take sesaglow, send it to me.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Oh yea that helps, if it helps take out the fat from my gut and help to leave muscle im happy is going to be badass with this stuff.

Comment

In the words of Bob Marley, "don't worry, 'bout a thing, cuz every little thing, is gonna be all right."

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment