Stacking RA and Scorch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking RA and Scorch?

Any problems with finishing up my RA (about 1 week left) on a little mini-stack with Scorch? I don't take them the same time, but alternate my dosages with Scorch twice daily and RA once inbetween. Looks like very similar make ups but just curious....

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Originally posted by Spartan
    Any problems with finishing up my RA (about 1 week left) on a little mini-stack with Scorch? I don't take them the same time, but alternate my dosages with Scorch twice daily and RA once inbetween. Looks like very similar make ups but just curious....

Sounds fine

Comment

Sweet. Hope I can bust through a little more fat loss. I think I'm sitting at 15-16% if my calculations are right so I still got work to do.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

looks good, just dont take doses within 3 hours of one another.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Taking it roughly 3.5-4.5 hours apart for each when I do. Also taking 1-2 vaporize for the Scorch dose and 1 CLA for RA. Really need to get bf tested, as I'm sure I've put on lean mass since october even though I've lost about 25 lbs.

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Taking it roughly 3.5-4.5 hours apart for each when I do. Also taking 1-2 vaporize for the Scorch dose and 1 CLA for RA. Really need to get bf tested, as I'm sure I've put on lean mass since october even though I've lost about 25 lbs.
            Congrats man !! Definately keep us updated

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Congrats man !! Definately keep us updated
              Thanks boss, started about 22% bf and calculating out with same lean mass as then, I'd be at 15 so like I said, hoping it's a little lower, but I need to see my abs MORE! Oh, and of course, wouldn't be at this point without CL products. Good stuff!

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Thanks boss, started about 22% bf and calculating out with same lean mass as then, I'd be at 15 so like I said, hoping it's a little lower, but I need to see my abs MORE! Oh, and of course, wouldn't be at this point without CL products. Good stuff!

What feature would you say comes to mind the most as far as Red Acid ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  What feature would you say comes to mind the most as far as Red Acid ?
                  Hmm...a combo of 2 things actually. Obviously due to the caffeine you feel like you have a ton more energy and the taste of the capsules when you put them in your mouth. You know it's gonna make you all hawt even then. I really liked feeling the rise in body temperature from them. All in all, I liked RA gen 1. Also, I didn't get an upset stomach on RA as I have with Scorch so far. Could obviously be that I've stacked them that is causing it too, but only have about 1 week left of it. After Scorch not sure if I'll go back RA gen 1 or try out gen 2.

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

I might be to late on this, but something fun that I do is stack the Scorch/Vaporize with Ephedrine HCL at 25mgs twice daily... I do a 5on/2off routine with it and on the two off I use a yohimbine based fat burner. Results are in one word... Dramatic. It's a rough ride, but if you can manage it, it's something else.

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
                      I might be to late on this, but something fun that I do is stack the Scorch/Vaporize with Ephedrine HCL at 25mgs twice daily... I do a 5on/2off routine with it and on the two off I use a yohimbine based fat burner. Results are in one word... Dramatic. It's a rough ride, but if you can manage it, it's something else.
                      Not a fan of ephedrine tbh. After scorch finished, I jumped over to Tetranzene ES-50. Wait and see.

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
                        I liked the 5 on / x off myself in the past with some nice results... nice feedback

Comment

Working...
                        X