Up My Dosage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up My Dosage?

Been using GM/PW/GG and I dont seem to be getting too much out of them. Should I be noticing a good kick or is it some "behind the scenes" kind of boost? Am I just taking a lame dosage?

1 scoop GM 30min pre-workout
    1-2 scoop GG with the GM
    1 scoop PW, drank partially 10 min pre then finished off about 15 minutes into the workout

Suggested dosage?
    Thanks.

Originally posted by adrian andras
    Been using GM/PW/GG and I dont seem to be getting too much out of them. Should I be noticing a good kick or is it some "behind the scenes" kind of boost? Am I just taking a lame dosage?

1-2 scoop GG with the GM
    1 scoop PW, drank partially 10 min pre then finished off about 15 minutes into the workout

Suggested dosage?
    Thanks.
    Alot of people are using 3 scoops of GG and 2 scoops of PW.
    You should be getting results even when not using supplements.
    How's your water intake?

Comment

1-2 scoop GG with the GM

Suggested dosage?
      Thanks.
      1) How long have you been using all 3 ?

2) Yes, it should be VERY noticable difference. We're not talking steroid-like results, but that's one hell of a combo... we can definately get to the bottom of this.

Comment

What is your diet like?
        -are you eating close to taking your supplements?

What is your weight?
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

5'10" 195lbs, been on the stack lil over two weeks.
          I drink more than a gallon of water during my workout. I drink as much water as possible all day(without making myself sick)
          I wait about an hour after a meal before I take the supps.

Comment

5'10" 195lbs, been on the stack lil over two weeks.
            I drink more than a gallon of water during my workout. I drink as much water as possible all day(without making myself sick)
            I wait about an hour after a meal before I take the supps.
            I would go 2-4 scoops on the GG and 2 Scoops on the PW, and keep us updated... still doesn't explain your initial impressions though.

Comment

I found a great deal of success with GG when I spread out my dosage as compared to when I took multiple scoops at a time. When I did a 4x1 dosage schedule (ie 1 scoop 30 minutes pre, 1 scoop immediately pre, 1 scoop after weights but before cardio, and 1 scoop after stretching) it would not be a stretch to say that it doubled my overall endurance. Speaking of which, I'm running low!

SCT
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Are you taking your PW and GM on an empty stomach? I would up the GG and take it with GM 45- 60 minutes pre then up the PW to 2 scoops and keep the doing times the same.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  still doesn't explain your initial impressions though.
                  huh?

I'm headin' to the gym right now, im gonna up my dosage as you recomended, and i'll post when i get back how my experience was.

Comment

upped my PW to 2 scoops and upped my GG to 3 scoops. All it did for me was give me the shits

Comment

I havent cycled off creatine in a lil over two monthes(i was told cycling is not neccissary), could that have anything to do with GM workin good for me anymore?

I've been on GM for a month, but I only recently started stacking PW and GG 2 weeks ago, Dont know if this is important info or not
                      Last edited by adrian andras; 02-17-2007, 06:13 AM.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

I havent cycled off creatine in a lil over two monthes(i was told cycling is not neccissary), could that have anything to do with GM workin good for me anymore?
                          Not really, no

Comment

1-2 scoop GG with the GM

Suggested dosage?
                            Thanks.
                            I havent used GG, but I take PW/GM about 15 minutes out, then drink throughout my cardio and into weights and finish weights on about 32-64oz water. I can tell you, I can see differences after lifting looking in the mirror as far as size goes and would say due to GM. The PW is great though since it let's you go longer and harder without feeling depleted. It's like a backup battery picking up the slack. So as far as those 2 are concerned, you wouldn't get some magic thing to happen that you can really "see happening", but your body KNOWS it's happening. Stay the course and you'll see.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                              I havent used GG, but I take PW/GM about 15 minutes out, then drink throughout my cardio and into weights and finish weights on about 32-64oz water. I can tell you, I can see differences after lifting looking in the mirror as far as size goes and would say due to GM. The PW is great though since it let's you go longer and harder without feeling depleted. It's like a backup battery picking up the slack. So as far as those 2 are concerned, you wouldn't get some magic thing to happen that you can really "see happening", but your body KNOWS it's happening. Stay the course and you'll see.

Thanks, ill have to just stick with it and wait for results, ill get my progress posted. The last week or so I keep seeming to be pullin muscles or having to take extra time off to recover, so i havent had everything synced up well. Hopefully my lifting pattern straightens itself out soon, and i'll apply everything i been told in this thread. I think i'll start throwin in half a No-Doz for the kick i been lookin for though.

Comment

Working...
                              X